ACCOUNTING AND ANALYTICAL SUPPORT TO THE LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
PRAVDIUK Maryna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Accounting and Taxation in the Economy, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3 Sonyachna Str., Vinnytsia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article reveals the problematic aspects of liquidity of agricultural enterprises, contains the analysis of the indicators of liquidity dynamics, defines the factors influencing its assessment and management.
The methodological basis of the study are the works of domestic and foreign scientists on the problems of formation of the accounting and analytical information for the liquidity management of the enterprises, the legislative acts of Ukraine that regulate this issue, materials of scientific conferences and seminars.
For the research dialectic method of cognition and systemic approach was applied which made it possible to fully explore the theoretical and methodological foundations of organization of the accounting information that is the basis for the calculation the liquidity indicators, to identify methodological features of the analysis of indicators of liquidity at agricultural enterprises. In the study of the origin, formation and development of the category "liquidity" in accounting and analytical support management historical method was used. To generalize the theoretical and methodological foundations of organization of the accounting and analytical provision of liquidity management techniques of abstract-logical method, namely: analysis and synthesis, analogy and comparison, induction and deduction were used. In analytical research applied methods of table view, graphic image, comparison.
The results of the study. On the basis of indicators of liquidity on the example of individual agricultural enterprises the importance of development and realization of algorithm of the accounting and analytical provision of liquidity management of agricultural enterprises has been substantiated, international experience accounting liquidity assessment was made an areas that can be adopted for the development of methods for determining and managing liquidity on domestic enterprises were selected. Accounting analysis system which generates the following types of information is essential for the liquidity management of agricultural enterprises, which have to be implemented at this stage of the algorithm: the original accounting information, primarily of cash funds and reserves, which are the basis for the adoption of the current management decisions and reduce the financial risks; analytical information on the basis of which financial statements are formed. The basic elements of the accounting and analytical provision of liquidity should include organizational methods and corresponding software.
Elements of scientific novelty include the algorithm of the accounting process development and analytical provision for liquidity management of agricultural enterprises, which provides a series of successive actions in the closed cycle of collection, analysis, control and monitoring information on the solvency and financial stability of agricultural enterprises.
Practical significance consists in application of the algorithm to the process of accounting and analytical provision of agricultural enterprises liquidity management which allows to generate information flows for analytical purposes according to the needs of specific management.
Results of the study can be useful for the enterprises in the process of formation of the accounting and analytical control of their liquidity and on the level of state management, regarding the management of financial resources of the industry with the purpose of their optimization.
- Kaletnіk, G.M. (2015). Stratehіko-іnstytucіjnі zasady efektivnostі vykoristannja potencіalu ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomіki [Strategic-institutional principles of efficiency of using the potential of agrarian sector of the economy]. Ekonomіka. Fіnansy. Menedzhment: aktual'nі pytannja nauky і praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 1, 3-15 [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik, H. M., Kozlivskyi, S.V., & Kozlivskyi, V.O. (2012). Stiikist ekonomiky yak factor bezpeky ta rozvytku derzhavy [Sustainability of theeconomy as a factor of security and development of the state]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Ukraine economy, 7, 16-25 [in Ukrainian].
- Hudzenko, N.M., & Kytaychuk, T.H. (2017). Rol obliku v zabezpecheni Ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstv [The role of accounting in ensuring the economic security of enterprises]. Ekonomіka. Fіnansy. Menedzhment: aktual'nі pytannja nauky і praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 3, 125-134 [in Ukrainian].
- Mazur, V.A., & Tomchuk, O.F., Branіc'kij, Ju.Ju. (2017). Metodyka analіzu fіnansovogo stanu pіdpriєmstva vіdpovіdno do vimog vnutrіshnіh і zovnіshnіh koristuvachіv [Methodology for analyzing the financial condition of an enterprise in accordance with the requirements of internal and external users]. Ekonomіka. Fіnansy. Menedzhment: aktual'nі pitannja nauky і praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 3, 7-20 [in Ukrainian].
- Trusova, N.V. (2013). Analіz elementіv mehanіzmu vynyknennja kryzy lіkvіdnostі agrarnih pіdpriєmstv [Analysis of elements of the mechanism of the crisis of liquidity of agrarian enterprises]. Zbіrnik naukovih prac' Tavrіjs'kogo derzhavnogo agrotehnologіchnogo unіversitetu (ekonomіchnі nauki) – Collection of scientific works of the Taurian state agrotechnological university (economic sciences), 1(3), 271-277 [in Ukrainian].
- Tanklevs'ka, N.S. (2015). Osnovi formuvannja fіnansovoї bezpeky funkcіonuvannja sіl's'kogo gospodarstva jak bazisu ekonomіchnogo rozvitku [Fundamentals of Financial Security Functioning of Agriculture Functioning as a Basis for Economic Development]. Naukovij vіsnik NUBІP Ukraїni: serіja Ekonomіka, agrarnij menedzhment, bіznes – Scientific Bulletin of NUBIP of Ukraine: Series Economics, Agrarian Management, Business, 222, 15-20 [in Ukrainian].
- Pravdjuk, N.L., & Mulyk, T.O., Mulyk, Ja.І. (2018). Upravlіnnja fіnansovoju bezpekoju pіdpriєmstv: oblіkovo-analіtichnij aspekt: monografіja. [Management of financial security of enterprises: accounting and analytical aspect: monograph]. Kiїv: «Centr uchbovoї lіteraturi», 224 [in Ukrainian].
- Halatur, S.M. & Brovko, L.І., Moruga, T.O. (2017). Metodologіja ocіnki lіkvіdnostі ta platospromozhnostі sіl's'kogospodars'kih [Methodology of estimation of liquidity and solvency of agriculture]. Ekonomіka ta derzhava – Economy and the state, 12, 56-60 [in Ukrainian].
- Pravdjuk, N. L., & Pravdjuk, M. V. (2016). Jakіst' oblіkovoї іnformacії: sutnіst' ta metodika ocіnki [Quality of accounting information]. Oblіk і fіnansi –Accounting and finance, 2 (72), 57-65 [in Ukrainian].
- Pravdiuk, N.L. (2015). Oblikovo-analitychne zabezpechennia upravlinnia prybytkom pidpryiemstva [Accounting and analytical support for management of enterprise profits]. Oblik i finansy – Accounting and finance, 4, 53-60 [in Ukrainian].
- Chajka, T.Ju., & Aleksandrova, V.O., Babіch, V.V. (2018). Platospromozhnіst', lіkvіdnіst' і fіnansova stіjkіst': teoretichnі і metodychnі aspekty analіzu [Liquidity and financial stability: theoretical and methodological aspects of analysis]. Vіsnyk Nacіonal'nogo tehnіchnogo unіversitetu "HPІ" (ekonomіchnі nauky) – Bulletin of the National Technical University "KhPI" (economic sciences). Kharkiv: NTU «KhPI», 37 (1313), 82-89 [in Ukrainian].
- Teren, G.M. (2017). Systema metodologіchnih elementіv analіzu lіkvіdnostі sіl's'kogospodars'kogo pіdpriєmstva [System of methodological elements of the analysis of liquidity of an agricultural enterprise]. Agrosvіt – Agricultural world, 21, 30-34 [in Ukrainian].
- Plastina, A. (2017). Financial stress in Iowa farms: 2014-2016. DOI https://doi.org/10.31274/icm-180809-260.
- Tóth, M., & Cierna, Z., Serences, P. (2013). Benchmark values for liquidity ratios in Slovak agriculture. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum. Oeconomia, 12, 3.
- Lemіshko, O.O. (2014). Lіkvіdnіst' sіl's'kogospodars'kih pіdpriєmstv u suchasnih umovah gospodarjuvannja [Liquidity of agricultural enterprises in modern economic conditions. Vіsnik agrarnoї naukiy– Bulletin of Agrarian Science, 12, 56-59 [in Ukrainian].
- Ocheret'ko, L.M., & Koncheva, M.O. (2015). Formuvannja oblіkovo-іnformacіjnogo zabezpechennja upravlіnnja debіtors'koju zaborgovanіstju pіdpriєmstva [Formation of accounting and information management of accounts receivable enterprise]. Stalyj rozvytok ekonomіky – Sustainable development of the economy, 2, 221-226 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "