ACCOUNTING OF EXPENDITURE MANAGEMENT TACTICS
PRAVDIUK Nataliia - Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of Accounting Department Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Vinnytsia (21008, 3, Sonyachna Str., Vinnytsia, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article analyzes the methodological approaches to the operational management of costs, defined as tactics, accounting tools. Such a methodology should be formed and detailed for macro and micro levels, taking into account the needs of management at each level of the hierarchy. The author interprets the category of “cost management” as a process of choosing the means of influencing expenses in order to achieve strategic goals of activity at hierarchical levels of management. The essence of the current and strategic cost management is disclosed, the place of accounting support for the cost management tactics for an agricultural enterprise is determined. The hierarchical levels of providing cost management in the context of the current, tactical and strategic levels of management for managers of lower, middle and senior management of an agricultural enterprise are given. To identify the features of cost management and determine ways to improve efficiency, the financial data of Mironovsky Hleboproduct PJSC for 2013-2018 was considered. It is determined that the cost management system will be effective if the particularities of the type of enterprise are taken into account, all management processes are covered. A system of indicators for evaluating the effectiveness of information support for tactics of cost management by coefficients with a given information base and calculation methodology has been formed. A constructive scheme of information support for the tactics of cost management of agricultural enterprises has been developed. The policy of accounting support for the tactics of managing the costs of an agricultural enterprise is justified. Using the developed proposals will increase the tactical level of management by expanding the methodological base for cost analysis based on accounting software. Prospects for further research are to determine the methodology for creating an accounting information reflection procedure to ensure cost management tactics, including for various types of agricultural enterprises.
1. Brukhanskyi, R.F. (2014). Kontseptsiia stratehichnoho menedzhmentu ta bukhhalterskyi oblik: mozhlyvi varianty vzaiemozviazku [The concept of strategic management and accounting: possible applications of communication]. Innovatsiina ekonomika - Innovative economy, 3, 239-243 [in Ukrainian].
2. Derii, V. & Melnychuk, I. (2019). Bukhhalterskyi oblik, analiz i audyt u systemi upravlinnia vytratamy na ekonomichnu bezpeku [Accounting, analysis and audit in management spend on economic security]. Visnyk Ternopilskoho natsionalnoho ekonomichnoho universytetu - Bulletin of Ternopil National Economic University, 1, 197-208 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kaletnik, H.M. & Shynkovych, A.V. (2020). Otsinka orhanizatsiino-informatsiinoho zabezpechennia antykryzovoho upravlinnia ahroformuvan [Organizational and information system of anti-crisis management of agricultural formation]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky - Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 4, 7-23 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kaminska, T.H. & Kraievskyi, V.M. (2017). Transrivnevi oblikovo-informatsiini systemy indykatyvnoho upravlinnia silskohospodarskym pidpryiemstvom [Translevel regional information systems of indicator management of agricultural enterprises]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovyi zhurnal "Internauka" - International scientific journal "Internauka", 1, 51–57 [in Ukrainian].
5. Lahovska, O.A., Lehenchuk, S.F., Kuz, V.I. & Kucher, S.V. (2017). Bukhhalterskyi oblik v upravlinni pidpryiemstvom: navchalnyi posibnyk [Accounting in administrative management: a textbook]. Zhytomyr: Zhytomyrskyi derzhavnyi tekhnolohichnyi universytet, 416 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Lepetan, I. M. (2019). Orhanizatsiia upravlinskoho obliku za tsentramy vytrat u silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstvakh [Organization of management survey for central enterprises in agricultural enterprises]. Ahrosvit - Agrosvit, 23, 19–24 [in Ukrainian].
7. Menedzhment: konspekt lektsii [Management: lecture notes]; ukladach D. O. Vlasenko. Sumy: Sumskyi derzhavnyi universytet, 2011. 71 р. [in Ukrainian].
8. Pravdiuk, A.L., Prutska T.Yu. & Pravdiuk, M.V. (2019). Informatsiine zabezpechennia upravlinnia pidpryiemnytskoiu diialnistiu na zasadakh instytutsionalizmu [Information information on business management on the basis of institutionalism]: monohrafiia. Kyiv: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury, 360 р. [in Ukrainian].
9. Pchelynska, H. V. (2018). Variatyvnist otsinky v upravlinni vytratamy pidpryiemstva [Variability of the Committee in the management of spent enterprises]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovyi zhurnal "Internauka". Seriia : Ekonomichni nauky - International scientific journal "Internauka". Series: Economic Sciences, 1, 72-77 [in Ukrainian].
10. Radionova, N.Y. & Kardash, M.O. (2017). Informatsiino-analitychne zabezpechennia upravlinnia vytratamy diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Information and analytical management of spent enterprises]. Determinanty staloho rozvytku pidpryiemstv v umovakh turbulentnosti: kolektyvna monohrafiia / za zah. red. M. I. Skrypnyk. Kyiv : KNUTD, 23-32 [in Ukrainian].
11. Rudnichenko, Ye. M. & Lisovskyi, I. V. (2015). Formuvannia modeli optymizatsii informatsiino-analitychnoho zabezpechennia upravlinnia vytratamy promyslovoho pidpryiemstva [he formation of models optimized information and analytical management of spent industrial enterprises]. Biznes Inform - Business Inform, 9, 129-134 [in Ukrainian].
12. Savanchuk, T.M. (2019). Informatsiina pidtrymka upravlinnia vytratamy v protsesi materialno-tekhnichnoho zabezpechennia silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv: oblikovyi aspekt [Information management support is spent in one or another technical structure of agricultural enterprises: the sectoral aspect]. Problemy systemnoho pidkhodu v ekonomitsi - Problems of system approach in economy, 2, 107-112 [in Ukrainian].
13. Spitsyna, V. V. & Sirenko, N. M. (2017). Mekhanizmy upravlinnia vytratamy silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv v umovakh ekonomichnoi nevyznachenosti [Mechanisms for managing spent agricultural enterprises in economic uncertainty]. Molodyi vchenyi - Young scientist, 1, 705-709 [in Ukrainian].
14. Upravlinnia resursamy i vytratamy [Resource and Cost Management]: Navchalnyi posibnyk. Ivaniuta P.V., Luhivska O.P. 2-he vyd. K.: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury, 2011. 320 р.
15. Chumak, O.V. & Andriushchenko I.S. (2016). Upravlinnia vytratamy v informatsiino-analitychnii systemi pidpryiemstv restorannoho hospodarstva [Cost management in the information-analytical industry of restaurant enterprises]: monohrafiia. Kharkiv : Vydavets Ivanchenko I.S., 268 р. [in Ukrainian].
16. Gutsalenk,o L., Wasilewski, M., Mulyk, T., Marchuk, U. & Mulyk, Y. (2018). Accounting control of capital investment management: realities of Ukraine and Poland. Economic Annals-XXI, 3-4, 79-84.
17. Pravdiuk, N., Pokynchereda, V. & Pravdiuk, M. (2019). The human capital of an enterprise: theory and assessment methodology. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. 5, 2, 176-183.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "