ACTIVITIES OF UNIVERSITIES AND INNOVATION STRUCTURES FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION AS FACTORS OF SUSTAINED LOCAL
KALETNIK Hrygoriy – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Academician of NASS of Ukraine, President of the “Ukrainian Scientific-Educational Consortium”, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com). PIDVALNA Oksana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Agricultural Management, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). KOLESNIK Tatyana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsya, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
It is shown that the processes of state building and reforming Ukrainian society make significant adjustments in the mechanisms of sustainable local and regional development. According to Concept of the Reform of Local Self-Government and Territorial Organization of Government in Ukraine, approved by Ukrainian government in 2014 and approved plan of activities for its implementation, the necessity to achieve the landmarks of sustainable local and regional development through the closer cooperation of local self-governmented bodies with enterprises, institutions and organizations in the subordinate territory.
It is defined that within decentralization reform in the sustainable development of the united territorial communities, districts and regions, according to the model of the "triple spiral" (universities - enterprises - the power) G.Itskovich, an important role is played by the universities and their innovative structures, in particular - technology parks, technopolises, business incubators and consortia. The systematic insight of sustainable development management for the united territorial communities, districts and regions is described by using "triple spiral" model.
The foreign and domestic experience of establishing innovative structures on the basis "triple spiral" model is analysed. The role of the Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (VNAU) and the Institute of Bioenergetic Cultures and Sugar Beet of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences (NAAS) in the establishment of an innovative structure such as a scientific-educational consortium has been mentioned. The article describes the role of scientific school "Economic expediency of production and consumption of biofuels in Ukraine" run by NAAN academician Kaletnik G.M. in founding and operating a consortium.
The main directions of activity of the consortium are outlined, namely: combination of scientific, educational, production and financial potential of the VNAU, branch research institutes and successful enterprises for making an integrated system of training, retraining and advanced training of staff for agriculture and other types of economic activity; solving the problem of forming a base for acquiring practical skills by students and postgraduate students, internships for teachers; doing joint scientific research activity of scientists; reduction the time of developing new technologies; ensuring the transfer of innovative developments in production.
The first steps for expanding scientific research and implementation of bioenergy development projects on the basis of the Institute of Bioenergetic Cultures and Sugar Beet of Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences and other consortium participants were determined. The necessity of close cooperation of consortium scientists with colleagues from Ukraine and foreign countries, in particular, their work in building a joint GRID-infrastructure and participation in the implementation of projects of the Horizon-2020 program is indicated.
Two main directions of influence of VNAU and its consortium on sustainable local and regional development were identified and analyzed: 1) training and retraining of personnel for local and regional economy, local and regional authorities; 2) development, commercialization and transfer of innovative technologies of the consortium to the enterprises of the united territorial communities, districts and regions to increase tax revenues in local budgets. The role of the consortium in the execution of scientific research projects is mentioned. It directly affects the development of local and regional economy and fills the local budgets.
It is proved that the activities of the consortium have a significant positive impact on the competitiveness of the united territorial communities, districts and regions, primarily due to the growth of their educational and qualification and innovative potential, in particular, by indicators of staff development, access to research and education services, cooperation between universities and business in R & D.
The necessity of activities for universities and their innovative structures to participate in local and regional development within the decentralization reforms are substantiated. The main ones include the following: the use of the opportunities provided by the Law of Ukraine "On Higher Education" regarding the formation of university-based innovation structures; use of positive foreign experience in building such structures; the possibilities of scientific and applied training in universities; access information about innovative products for businesses; ensuring financial transparency in the activities of innovation structures and their participants; involvement of university staff and the innovative structures in the development of territorial development strategies; improvement of organizational management of innovation structures with the involvement of business professionals and local authorities.
1. 1. Padalka O.S., Kulishov V.V. (2015). Decentralizaciya – nova parady`gma social`no-ekonomichnogo rozvy`tku regioniv Ukrayiny. Ekonomika Ukrayiny`.
2. Romanyuk S. A. (2018). Decentralizaciya: teoriya ta prakty`ka zastosuvannya: monografiya.
3. Kly`menko L., Kondratenko Yu. (2012). Perspekty`vy` i rol` akademichny`x konsorciumiv u procesax reformuvannya vy`shhoyi osvity` v Ukrayini. Markety`ng v Ukrayini.
4. Pidory`cheva I. Yu. (2009). Suchasni peredumovy` stvorennya sy`stemy` vzayemodiyi nauky`, osvity` i promy`slovogo kompleksu. Ekonomika promy`slovosti.
5. Kaletnik G. M. (2013). Naukovo-navchal`no-vy`robny`chy`j kompleks yak koncepciya mexanizmu perexodu agropromy`slovogo vy`robny`cztva na innovacijnu model` rozvy`tku. Ekonomika APK.
6. Kaletnik G. M. Gun`ko I. V., Kiryeyeva E. A. (2016). Prakty`chna realizaciya derzhavnoyi polity`ky` u sferi vy`shhoyi osvity` ta polozhen` novogo zakonu «Pro vy`shhu osvitu» v konceptual`ny`x zasadax pidgotovky` faxivciv na bazi NNVK «Vseukrayins`ky`j naukovo-navchal`ny`j konsorcium». Ekonomika. Finansy`. Menedzhment: aktual`ni py`tannya nauky` i prakty`ky`.
7. Karpyuk O. A. (2016). Biznes-inkubatory` ta rol` triady` «misceva vlada – biznes – universy`tety`» u miscevomu rozvy`tku gromad. Problemy` stalogo rozvy`tku suspil`stva: poglyad ochy`ma rizny`x pokolin` : [monografiya] / za zag. red. O. Yu. Berezinoyi, Yu. V. Tkachenko. – Cherkasy` : Vy`davecz` Chabanenko Yu.
8. Rol` universy`tetiv v ekonomichnomu rozvy`tku mist, regioniv, krayiny` (2005): zvit III Nacional`nogo forumu «Biznes i universy`tety`» / uklad. : O. Yankovs`ka, A. Zinchenko ; za red. M. Sapry`kinoyi. – K. : Centr rozvy`tku korporaty`vnoyi social`noyi vidpovidal`nosti.
9. DESPRO: shvejczars`ko-ukrayins`ky`j proekt pidtry`mky` decentralizaciyi [Elektronny`j resurs]. – Rezhy`m dostupu : http://despro.org.ua/social-projects/pidtrymka-reform-z-detsentralizatsiyi-v-ukrayini/pro-reformi/.
10. Flory`da R. (2007). Kreaty`vnыj klass: lyudy`, kotorыe menyayut budushhee / R. Flory`da ; per. s angl. – M. : Klassy`ka-XXI.
11. Vasy`l`chenko G. , Parasyuk I., Yeremenko N. (2015). Planuvannya rozvy`tku tery`torial`ny`x gromad: navch. posib. dlya posadovy`x osib miscevogo samovryaduvannya. – K. : TOV «PIDPRY`YeMSTVO «VI EN EJ».
12. Y`czkovy`ch G. (2010). Trojnaya spy`ral`. Uny`versy`tetы – predpry`yaty`ya – gosudarstvo. Y`nnovacy`y` v dejstvy`y` per. s angl. – Tomsk : y`zd-vo Tomsk. gos. un-ta sy`stem upravl. y` rady`oэlektrony`ky`.
13. Cluster and network policy programmes in Europe (2013). [Electronic resource] / Christensen T. A., Köcker G. M., Lämmer-Gamp T. etc. // TCI: The global practitioners network for competitiveness, clusters and innovation. Resource is available at : http://www.tci-network.org/news/313.
14. Forum «Innovacijny`j rozvy`tok – osnova zamozhnoyi, proczvitayuchoyi gromady` ta biznesu» v NTUU «KPI» (2018). [Elektronny`j resurs] / NTUU «KPI» – Rezhy`m dostupu : http://kpi.ua/15-04-22.
15. Ukray`na poluchy`t ot Evrosoyuza 17 mln evro na nauku (2017). [Эlektronnыj resuos]. RY`A Novosty` Ukray`na.– Rezhy`m dostupa : https://rian.com.ua/economy/20180307/1033030166/Ukraine-EU-nauka.html.
16. Zvit pro konkurentospromozhnist` regioniv Ukrayiny`( 2013): Nazustrich ekonomichnomu zrostannyu ta proczvitannyu [Elektronny`j resurs]. – Rezhy`m dostupu : http://debaty.org/uploadfiles/ckfinder/files/reports/2013/FEG_report_2013_body_ukr_web.pdf.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "