ALTERNATIVE SOURCES OF ENERGY IN GREEN TOURISM
DZIS Victor ‒ Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Technologies of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, м. Вінниця, 3, Soniachna St., e-mail: email@example.com).
The article considers promising areas of green tourism development in Vinnytsia region. Describes a number of extremely unique and interesting objects that are little known to tourists. These include the «Illinets astroblem» ˗ craters at the site of a meteorite fall 400 million years ago. The crater is located between the villages of Ivanky, Lypovets district and Luhovo, Illinets district. They arose as a result of the fall to Earth of a cosmic body with an approximate weight of 40 million tons. The diameter of the meteorite is about 230 - 300 m. At the time of the fall, the meteorite was divided into 3 parts. As a result, 13 craters appeared. The largest of them have diameters of 7-10 km. According to experts, the initial depth of the largest crater was about 800 m. The local places are witnesses of a unique phenomenon of planetary scale and are interesting for the tourist business. There are no analogues to Ilyinets Crater in the world.
The problems of exhaustion of traditional energy sources are analyzed, and in this connection the inevitable increase in their price. The necessity of wide introduction of alternative energy in the field of green rural tourism is proved. The use of autonomous, network and hybrid solar semiconductor power plants is. promising. Grid-connected solar power plants as an object of solar energy can be used both to generate electricity for household consumption and for the purpose of further sale to the national grid at a green tariff.
It is shown that the introduction of solar energy by tourism businesses significantly increases their profits and competitiveness, reduces electricity costs, significantly improves the quality of services, increases the level of tourist service in rural areas. The need for state support and investment for the development of renewable energy sources in rural areas and green rural tourism is substantiated.
1.Pro vstanovlennya «zelenykh» taryfiv na elektrychnu enerhiyu dlya pryvatnykh domohospodarstv: Postanova Natsional'noyi komisiyi, shcho zdiysnyuye derzhavne rehulyuvannya u sferi enerhetyky vid 28.12.2018 r. №2071. [On setting green tariffs for electric energy for private households: Resolution of the National Commission that carries out state regulation in the field of energy from 28.12.2018 № 2071]. www.nerts.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://www.nerts.gov.ua/?id=37720 (data zvernennya: 14.03.2019).
2. Korinnyy, V.I. (2014). Illinets'ka astroblema – heolohichnyy fenomen Vinnychchyny [Illinetsky astroblem - the geological phenomenon of Vinnytsya]. Naukovi zapysky Vinnyts'koho derzhavnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni Mykhayla Kotsyubyns'koho Seriya «Heohrafiya» – Scientific Notes of the Vinnytsia State Pedagogical University named after Mikhail Kotsiubynsky Series Geography, 26, 170-174. [in Ukrainian].
3. Byrkovych; V.I. (2011). Sil's'kyy zelenyy turyzm – priorytet rozvytku turystychnoyi haluzi Ukrayiny [Rural green tourism - the priority of the development of the tourist industry of Ukraine]. Stratehichni priorytety. Naukovo-analitychnyy shchokvartal'nyy zbirnyk – Strategic priorities. Scientific and analytical quarterly collection, 1 (6), 138-143. [in Ukrainian].
4. Vlasenko, I.V. (2017). Peredumovy rozvytku sil's'koho zelenoho turyzmu u Vinnyts'kiy oblasti [Prerequisites for the development of rural green tourism in Vinnytsia region]. Zbalansovane pryrodokorystuvannya – Balanced Nature Use, Kyyiv, 2, 42-47.
5. Stolyarchuk, P., & Dominyuk, V. (2010). Analiz yevropeys'koho dosvidu orhanizatsiyi sil's'koho zelenoho turyzmu ta yoho katehoryzatsiyi [Analysis of the European experience in the organization of rural green tourism and its categorization]. Vymiryuval'na tekhnika ta metrolohiya – Measurement technology and metrology, 71, 175-184. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kompaniya Solartekh. Retrived from:.https://solar-tech.tsom.ua (data zvernennya: 10.03.2019)
7. Kompaniya EkoKhata. Retrived from:.https://ecoxata.com.ua (data zvernennya: 3.03.2019).
8. PP «Pravyl'ne elektrozhyvlennya». Retrived from: https://prel.prom.ua/g1317082-sonyachni-batareyi-obladnannya (data zvernennya: 05.04.2018).
9. Internet mahazyn elektrotekhniky 220 VOLT. Retrived from: https://220volt.com.ua/solnechnye_stancii.htm (data zvernennya: 12.03.2019).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "