AN AGROTOURIST COMPLEXES IN THE CONTEXT OF THE GREEN EUROPEAN COURSE: VECTORS OF THE DEVELOPMENT AND PROSPECTS
STAVSKA Yuliia – Candidate of Economical Science, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of International Management, Hotel and Restaurant Business and Tourism,
Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article considers the development of agritourism complexes of Ukraine during the last decade and the vectors of their further development. Factors of attractiveness of rural green tourism for urban residents have been identified. The peculiarities of recreation in the countryside have been clarified, namely: attractive time for recreation – summer vacations of tourists; acquaintance with the ethnicity and authenticity of the Ukrainian area; the compliance of the quality of services provided by agritourism farmsteads with the expectations of tourists. The motives for the creation of rural estates and the uniqueness of rural tourism are specified. In particular, the safety, environmental friendliness and accessibility of recreation in agritourism farmsteads are highlighted. The constraints on the development of green tourism are also the lack of funds to improve living conditions, rural infrastructure and the lack of clear legal support for the existence of this type of tourism, in particular the private sector, whose share in housing services is dominant.
The gradual development of rural green tourism is demonstrated by expanding the scope of its services and improving their quality. Effective tools for promoting the tourist product in the countryside are public policy expressed in support of owners of agritourism farmsteads and
«Strategy for tourism and resorts until 2026», implementation of effective communication policy with consumers of tourist services, and categorization and certification of rural farmsteads tourists (appropriate quality and environmental friendliness of the tourist product). The forecast of the number of rural estates by 2025 has been made.
The importance of agritourism services is emphasized not only in the domestic market, but also in the international one. Attention is paid to the current situation in Ukraine, and not only the catastrophic consequences for the tourism industry, but also the prospects for the development of agritourism in the perspective of a full-scale Russian invasion.
1. Vasyliev, V., Hafurova, O., Zinko, Yu., Rutynskyi, M., Shpenyk, T., & Tovt, M. (2017). Silskyi zelenyi turyzm – vid roziednanykh sadyb do terytorialnykh klasteriv [Rural green tourism – from divided estates to territorial clusters]. Spilka spryiannia rozvytku silskoho zelenoho turyzmu Ukrainy. Retrieved from: https://geography.lnu.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Rutynskyy-Silskyy- zelenyy-turyzm-2018-book.pdf [in Ukrainian].
2. Haba, M.I. (2016). Rural green tourism is a promising form of tourism for reforming Ukraine’s economy [Rural green tourism is a promising type of tourism for reforming Ukraine’s economy]. Intelekt XXI – Intelligence XXI, 2, 88-94. [in Ukrainian].
3. Hafurova, O. (2017). Zakonodavstvo u sferi silskoho turyzmu: suchasni realii ta perspektyvy rozvytku [Legislation in the field of rural tourism: current realities and prospects for development]. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Tarasa Shevchenka. Yurydychni nauky – Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Legal sciences, 2 (105), 16-19 [in Ukrainian].
4. Holovnia, O.M., & Stavska, Yu.V. (2021). Suchasni transformatsii rozvytku sfery turyzmu ta industrii hostynnosti [Modern transformations in the development of tourism and hospitality industry]. Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
5. Dydiv, I.B. (2019). Osnovni zasady rozvytku silskoho zelenoho turyzmu v Ukraini. IV Vseukrainska naukovo-praktychna konferentsiia «Suchasnyi stan, problemy ta perspektyvy rozvytku turyzmu v rehionakh Ukrainy» – IV All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference «Current state, problems and prospects of tourism development in the regions of Ukraine». (pp. 48-50). Lviv: LDUFK im. I. Boberskoho [in Ukrainian].
6. Didyk, N.V., & Varshava, O.V. (2017). Rozvytok zelenoho turyzmu – priorytetne zavdannia dlia Ukrainy [Development of green tourism is a priority for Ukraine]. Ekonomika ta suspilstvo – Economy and society, 9, 763-767 [in Ukrainian].
7. Systema upravlinnia yakistiu. Osnovni polozhennia ta slovnyk terminiv [Quality management system. Basic provisions and glossary of terms]. (2016). DSTU ISO 9000:2015 from 1st July 2016. Kyiv: Derzhstandart Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
8. Sistemi upravlinnya yakistyu. Vimohy [Quality management systems. Requirements]. (2016). DSTU ISO 9001:2015 from 1st July, 2016. Kyiv: Derzhstandart Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
9. Systema sertyfikatsii UkrSEPRO. Osnovni polozhennia [UkrSEPRO certification system. Substantive provisions]. (1997). DSTU 9001:2015 from 1st April 1997. Kyiv: Derzhstandart Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
10. Posluhy turystychni. Zasoby rozmishchuvannia. Zahalni vymohy [Tourist services. Accommodation facilities. General requirements]. (2003). DSTU 4268:2003 from 1st July 2004. Kyiv: Derzhstandart Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
8. Diuk, A.A. (2018). Rozvytok zelenoho turyzmu v Ukraini [Development of green tourism in Ukraine]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Efficient economy, 12. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua-/pdf/12_2018/120.pdf. DOI: 10.32702/2307-2105-2018.12.118 [in Ukrainian].
11. Yevropeiskyi zelenyi kurs: mozhlyvosti ta zahrozy dlia Ukrainy [European Green Course: Opportunities and Threats for Ukraine]. (2020). rac.org.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.rac.org.ua/uploads/content/571/files/european-green- dealuafinal.pdf [in Ukrainian].
12. Malska, M., & Zinko, Yu. (2018). Typy i modeli klasteriv silskoho turyzmu v Ukraini [Types and models of rural tourism clusters in Ukraine]. tourism.knukim.edu.ua. Retrieved from: http://tourism.knukim.edu.ua/article/ view/154397/159916 [in Ukrainian].
14. Lokhman, N., Kornilova, O., Grishchuk, O., & Omelchenko, Yu. (2022). Monitoring the realization of the innovative potential of the tourism sector of Ukraine [Monitoring the realization of the innovative potential of the tourism sector of Ukraine]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Efficient economy, 2. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=10000. DOI: 10.32702/2307-2105- 2022.2.1 [in Ukrainian].
15. Korol, M.M., & Atamanchuk, V.V. (2016). Analiz yevropeiskoho dosvidu orhanizatsii zelenoho turyzmu [Analysis of European experience in organizing green tourism]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Mizhnarodni ekonomichni vidnosyny ta svitove hospodarstvo – Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod National University. Series: International Economic Relations and the World Economy, 7, 30-33 [in Ukrainian].
16. Pitiulych, M.M., & Mykhajliuk, I.I. (2011). Features of the functioning of rural tourism in Ukraine and the experience of European countries [Features of the functioning of rural tourism in Ukraine and the experience of European countries]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu. Seriia: «Ekonomika» – Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod National University. Series: «Economics», 33 (3), 154-158 [in Ukrainian].
17. Spilka silskoho zelenoho turyzmu Ukrainy – Union of Rural Green Tourism of Ukraine (2021). greentour.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.greentour.com.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
18. Stavska, Yu.V. (2019). Silskyi zelenyi turyzm yak napriam rozvytku silskykh terytorii [Rural green tourism as a direction of rural development]. Ekonomiky, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 1 (41), 83-95. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2019-1-7 [in Ukrainian].
19. Stepanov, V.Yu. (2018). Silskyi zelenyi turyzm v Ukraini: problemy ta perspektyvy [Rural Green Tourism in Ukraine: Problems and Prospects]. Aktualni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnia – Current issues of public administration, 1 (53), 1-5 [in Ukrainian].
20. Tokarchuk, D.M. (2010). Metodychni osnovy otsiniuvannia sotsialnoi infrastruktury silskykh poselen [Methodical bases for assessing the social infrastructure of rural settlements]. Mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna konferentsiia «Evropejskaja nauka XXI stolittia» – The International Scientific and Practical Conference «European science of the XXI century». (рр. 52-57). Peremyshl: Sp. z o.o. «Nauka і studia» [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "