ANALYTICAL TOOLS FOR CONTROL AND MONITORING OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
MULYK Tetiana - PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Head of the Analysis and Statistics Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 13, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
TOMCHUK Olena – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of analysis and statistics Department (21008, Vinnytsia, 13, Soniachna str., e-mail: email@example.com).
MULYK Yaroslavna - PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professorof the Audit and State Control Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, SonyachnaStr., e-mail: mulyk.yaroslavna@ ukr.net).
The article examines analytical tools for control and monitoring of public procurement. It was determined that after the launch of the ProZorro system and the publication of a significant amount of open data, many tools and services have appeared in Ukraine to help analyze and monitor public procurement and its participants. The information on analytical tools for controlling and monitoring public procurement is updated at https://dozorro.org/tools. The role of monitoring in the field of public procurement is described. The reasons for the decision to start monitoring procurement are highlighted. It is determined that the monitoring portal DoZorro is a platform where each participant of the system can give feedback to a state customer or supplier, discuss and evaluate the terms of a particular procurement, analyze the procurement of a particular government agency or institution, prepare and submit an official appeal to the regulatory authorities and much more. The opportunities for any procurement participants provided by the DoZorro portal are described. The DoZorro monitoring portal includes: analytics modules, tools for customers, tools for research of cash flow, tools for research of participants, tools of judicial practice, AMCU practice, and practice of monitoring authorities. Each tool has its own characteristics and capabilities. If you choose the right service, you can find the information you need, or get the desired result much faster and better. The capabilities of the public analytics module are given and detailed in detail. It has a large list of criteria by which you can select purchases, plans, suppliers, customers and consists of specific applications. Its structure is represented by the following appendices: planning stages and incorrect plan points, governing body panel, medical procurement, ESCO procurement stage. The capabilities of the professional analytics module, the medical analytics module, risk indicators DoZorro, procurement COVID-19 are also described. The procedure for using indicators to form a queue of risky procurement procedures is presented. It is determined that the researched tools allow to analyze purchases in an electronic system and allow to display in real time information about announced procurements, information about customers, participants, complaints, contracts and other information from the central database.
1. Shchodo informatsiinykh dzherel ta analitychnykh instrumentiv u sferi publichnykh zakupivel: lyst Ministerstva ekonomichnoho rozvytku i torhivli Ukrainy [Regarding information sources and analytical tools in the field of public procurement: a letter from the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine] № 3305-04/17934-03 vid 25.04.2019 [in Ukrainian].
2. Mulyk. T. O., Zdyrko N. H. (2020) Metodychnyi instrumentarii analizu publichnykh zakupivel. [Methodical tools for public procurement analysis] Efektyvna ekonomika - Efficient economy, 3. URL: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op =1&z=7727 (data zvernennia: 10.09.2020). DOI: 10.32702/2307-2105-2020.3.68 [in Ukrainian].
3. Zdyrko. N.H. (2019) Derzhavne rehuliuvannia ta kontrol u sferi publichnykh zakupivel. [State regulation and control in the field of public procurement] Instytut bukhhalterskoho obliku, kontrol ta analiz v umovakh hlobalizatsii: mizhnarodnyi naukovyi zhurnal. - Institute of Accounting, Control and Analysis in the context of globalization: an international scientific journal, 3-4. URL: http://ibo.tneu.edu.ua/index.php/ibo/issue/archive (data zvernennia: 08.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
4. Zelinska. Kh. (2020) Ukraina stala liderom mizhnarodnoho reitynhu prozorosti publichnykh zakupivel [Ukraine has become the leader in the international ranking of public procurement transparency]. URL: https://ti-ukraine.org/blogs/ukrayina-stala-liderom-mizhnarodnogo-rejtyngu-prozorosti-publichnyh-zakupivel/ (data zvernennia: 13.09.2020).[in Ukrainian].
5. DOZORRO: ofitsiinyi sait [DOZORRO:official site] URL: https://dozorro.org/tools. (data zvernennia: 12.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
6. SIGMA (2016), Performance Measurement, Brief 21, OECD Publishing, Paris.[in French].
7. Pro publichni zakupivli: Zakon Ukrainy [On Public Procurement: Law of Ukraine] vid 25 hrudnia 2015 roku №922-VIII. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/922-19 (data zvernennia: 13.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
8. Vikipediia [Wikipedia]. URL: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dozorro#cite_ note-12 (data zvernennia: 10.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
9. Publichni zakupivli. Monitorynh ta yoho instrumenty [Public procurement. Monitoring and its tools]. URL: http://pravocn.org.ua/monitorynh-ta-joho-instrumenty/ [in Ukrainian].
10. Robota systemy ryzyk-indykatoriv ta monitorynh DASU [Operation of the risk indicator system and monitoring of DASU]. URL: https://infobox.prozorro.org/updates/robota-sistemi-rizik-indikatoriv-ta-monitoring-dasu (data zvernennia: 11.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
11. Pro zatverdzhennia metodyky vyznachennia avtomatychnykh indykatoriv ryzykiv, yikh pereliku ta poriadku zastosuvannia [On approval of the methodology for determining automatic risk indicators, their list and procedure applied]: nakaz Derzhaudytsluzhby vid 11.09.2018 №196 [in Ukrainian].
12. Typolohichne doslidzhennia «Vidmyvannia dokhodiv vid pryvlasnennia koshtiv i maina derzhavnykh pidpryiemstv ta inshykh subiektiv, yaki finansuiutsia za rakhunok derzhavnoho ta mistsevykh biudzhetiv» [Typological study "Money laundering from the misappropriation of funds and property of state enterprises and other entities financed by the state and local budgets"]: Nakaz Derzhavnoi sluzhby finansovoho monitorynhu Ukrainy 24.12.2019 № 159 [in Ukrainian].
13. Pro Stratehiiu reformuvannia publichnykh zakupivel («dorozhniu kartu») [On the Public Procurement Reform Strategy ("road map")]: Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 24.02.2016 r. № 175 r. URL: http:// zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/175-2016-%D1%80 (data zvernennia: 10.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
14. Levon, S. B. (2020) Instrumentarii zabezpechennia transparentnosti elektronnykh publichnykh zakupivel v Ukraini [Tools for ensuring the transparency of electronic public procurement in Ukraine]. Aktualni problemy derzhavnoho upravlinnia - Actual problems of public administration, 1(81), 50-57 [in Ukrainian].
15. Ratushniak. T. V. (2018) Monitorynh publichnykh zakupivel zasobamy platformy DoZorro [Monitoring of public procurement through the DoZorro platform]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk. Seriia: Finansy, oblik, opodatkuvannia - Economic Bulletin. Series: Finance, accounting, taxation, 2, 162-168. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ehsfat_2018_2_24. (data zvernennia: 12.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "