APPLICATION OF MATHEMATICAL APPARATUS FOR SOLVING ECONOMIC PROBLEMS
DUBCHAK Viktor – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of
Mathematics, Physics and Computer Technologies, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (21008, 3,
Sonyachna Str., Vinnytsia, e-mail: email@example.com)
PRYSHLIAK Natalia – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Senior Lecturer of
the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian
University (21008, 3, Sonyachna Str., Vinnytsia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The advantages of using a mathematical apparatus in solving economic problems are indicated in
the article. The development of applications of mathematical apparatus in solving important economic
problems is analyzed. The relevance of the use of mathematical models in economic planning are justified.
The characteristic features of economic information are identified. The basic requirements for effective
analysis of economic information are grouped. The stages of processing economic information are
analyzed. Features and feasibility of using the tools of the mathematical apparatus in solving problems
are characterized. The classification of the main economic and mathematical methods used to solve
problems of varying complexity in the economy are given. Mathematical concepts underlying the solution
of applied problems of the economic direction are identified. The most frequently used functions used in
solving economic problems are characterized. The main tasks for using the objective function are
highlighted and summarized. The article summarizes the spectrum of important economic problems, the
solution of which requires the use of almost all the basic classical sections of higher mathematics,
probability theory and mathematical statistics.
1. Barankevych, M.M., Antoniv, V.B. (2009). Vstup do matematychnoi ekonomiky. Fundamentalni
modeli: Navchalnyi posibnyk [Introduction to mathematical economics. Fundamental Models: Tutorial].
Drohobych: Vydavnytstvo “Kolo”, 348 p. [in Urainian].
2. Bondar, O.A. (2013). Rol ekonomiko-matematychnykh metodiv efektyvnoho upravlinnia
pidpryiemstvom [The role of economic and mathematical methods of effective enterprise management].
Efektyvna ekonomika. – Effective economy, 2. Retrieved from : http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2013_2_75 [in
3. Bratushka, S.M. (2009) Vykorystannia spetsializovanoho prohramnoho zabezpechennia dlia
rozviazannia ekonomichnykh zadach [Use of specialized software for solving economic problems] .
Zbirnyk naukovykh prats DVNZ “Ukrainska akademiia bankivskoi spravy NBU” – Collection of scientific
works of the "Ukrainian Academy of Banking of the NBU, 9-15. [in Urainian].
4. Zamkov, O.O., Tolstopiatenko, A.V. Cheremnыkh Yu.N. (2001). Matematycheskye metodы v
эkonomyke: Uchebnyk [Mathematical Methods in Economics: Textbook]. 3- e yzd., pererab, 368 p. [in Urainian].
5. Ivashchuk , O.T. (2008). Ekonomiko-matematychne modeliuvannia: Navchalnyi posibnyk
[Economic-mathematical modeling: A manual]. Ternopil: TNEU «Ekonomichna dumka», 704 p. [in Urainian].
6. Kolemaev, V.A. (2005). Matematychne modelyuvannya ekonomichnykh protsesiv i system
[Mathematical modeling of economic processes and systems]. Pidruchnyk. M .: Yuniti, 295 p. [in Urainian].
7. Kremer, N. Sh., Putko, B.A., Tryshyn, Y.M. (2015). Vыsshaia matematyka dlia эkonomystov:
Ucheb. dlia studentov vuzov, obuchaiushchykhsia po эkonomycheskym spetsyalnostiam [Higher
Mathematics for Economists: Study. for students of higher educational institutions studying in economic
specialties], 3-e M.: YuNYTY-DANA, 479 p. [in Urainian].
8. Ohirko, I.V. Ivashchuk, O.T., Shovkun, O.Iu. (1996). Ekonomiko-matematychni metody i modeli
[Economic-mathematical methods and models]. Lviv: Ukrainska akademiia drukarstva, 148 p. [in Urainian].
9. Polishchuk N.V., Buryennikov YU.YU. Matematychni metody ekonomichnoho analizu: teoriya
i praktyka. [Mathematical methods of economic analysis: theory and practice] Navchalʹnyy posibnyk.
Vinnytsya, 2013. 292 s. [in Urainian].
10. Polishchuk, N.V. (2010). Funktsionuvannia ekonomichnykh system: modeli skladovykh
rezultatyvnosti: [monohr.] [Functioning of economic systems: models of components of performance].
Vinnytsia: VNAU, 396 p. [in Urainian].
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "