APPLICATION OF MODERN ASPECTS OF MOTIVATION OF LABOR PERSONNEL ON ENTERPRISE WITH USE OF TOOLS FOR ECONOMIC-MATHEMATICAL MODELING
ROGATINSKY Roman - Doctor of Economics, Professor. Vice-rector for scientific work of the Ivan Pulyu TNTU (Ternopil, email@example.com))
HARMATYY Natalya - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Associate Professor of the Department of Economic Cybernetics, Ivan Puliuy TNTU (Ternopil, firstname.lastname@example.org)
KOZAK Tatiana - Ivan Pulyuy TNTU, PhD student (Ternopil, email@example.com)
The article considers the urgency of conducting scientific researches concerning the application of tools of modern factors of motivation of labor in Ukrainian leading enterprises and companies. It was investigated using the tools of economic and mathematical modeling of the extent of influence of factors of application of social package for employees of enterprises or companies on financial indicators such as cost and profit on the example of food industry enterprises. In the context of the situation of labor migration that has developed in the national economy in recent years, the application of the system of retention of highly skilled workers through the application of the social package of motivation, since raising the remuneration to the European level in the monetary sense is only possible in the long run, and to date, relevance has been researched application within the framework of the motivational factor of the social package at enterprises and companies of the national economy.
- State Statistics Service. (2018), available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2018/zb/08/Ukr_cifra_2017_en.pdf.
- Universal methods of non-material motivation of employees, available at:http://www.jobs.km.ua/news/view_useful.php?id=101.
- Agency for the development of stock market infrastructure, available at: https://smida.gov.ua.
- Maskon I.V. (2000) Upravlinnya kompanieyu [Management by the company] - K., - 570 pp. [in Ukrainian].
- Vernadsky A.A. (2000). Mehanizm motivaciyi personalu [Mechanism of motivation of personnel] - K. – 410 p.[in Ukrainian].
- Pugachev V.P.(2001). Upravlinnya personalom [Personnel Management]- K., - 400 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Krushelnitskaya O.V. & Melnychuk D.P. (2003). Upravlinnya personalom [Personnel Management]: [Teaching. Persons] - K., Condor. – 296 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Vihonsky O.S. & Naumov A.I. (1995) Menedzhment: chelovek, strategiya, organizaciya, process [Management: person, strategy, organization, process]: textbook, - M.- 308 p. [in Russian].
- Butko M. & Belokur E. (2000). Rinok praci i procesi jogo regionalnoyi transformaciyi [Labor market and processes of its regional transformation ] - K. - 467 pp. [in Ukrainian].
- Understanding of motivation and stimulation of labor activity, available at:
- http://inmad.vntu.edu.ua/portal/static/33C1D495-7C48-4DCB-8D77- 28A4982DBB5.pdf.
- Shynkarenko V.G.& Krivoruchko O.N. (1999) Upravlenie rezultatami deyatelnosti rabotnikov ATP [Management of results of activity of ATP] - Kharkiv: Publishing house of KhGADTU,. - 143 p. [in Ukrainian].
- Ryabokon V.P.(2001) “Adaptation of the system of labor motivation to market conditions”, Finansy Ukrayiny. - №. 5. [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "