ASSESSMENT OF ORGANIZATION AND INFORMATION SUPPORT OF ANTI-CRISIS MANAGEMENT OF AGRO-FORMATIONS
KALETNIK Grygorii - Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Academician of NAAS of Ukraine, Head of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3 Soniachna st., Vinnytsia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
SHYNKOVYCH Andriy – Applicant, Lecturer of the Department of Finance, Banking and Insurance, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna st. 3, е-mail: email@example.com).
The article notes that domestic agro-formations significantly lag behind the world trends, besides, destructive processes of soil depletion and monopolization of agricultural production are also important. Therefore, the modern stage of their development and development of economic relations on qualitatively new postulates, require from the agro-formations to increase the efficiency and improve the mechanisms and instruments of crisis management by searching and optimizing its organizational and information support. Assessment of modern organizational and information support of crisis management of agro-formations on a qualitatively new multidimensional platform is made, taking into account the specifics of the functioning of agro-formations and their information, organizational, communication and competence capabilities; trends, effectiveness and problems of the development and improvement of organizational and information support of anti-crisis management of agroformations are identified; the influence of key internal and external factors on these processes are studied; priority directions for improving organizational and information support of crisis management of agro-formations are substantiated, including in particular: search for internal opportunities for increasing the level of organizational and information support for crisis management, development and evaluation of a strategic scenarios, budget planning, development of forecasts, plans, schedules of organizational and information support of crisis management, formation and maintenance of an optimum flexibility zone and development of a program of harmonization of organizational and information support of anti crisis management. Implementation of the developed proposals will increase the level of anti-crisis management and provide risk protection of agricultural formations by identifying strengths and weaknesses, taking into account all the challenges and parameters of economic space, fluctuations of the internal environment, unexpected threats, quality processing of objective information flows, innovative and communicative joints.
1. Borodina O.M., Shubravska O.V. (2018). Ahrarnyi i silskyi rozvytok dlia zrostannia ta onovlennia ukrainskoi ekonomiky: naukova dopovid [Agrarian and Rural Development for Growth and Renewal of the Ukrainian Economy: A Scientific Report]. Kyiv: DU «Instytut ekonomiky ta prohnozuvannia NAN Ukrainy», 152 p. [in Ukrainian].
2. Kaletnіk, G.M., Mazur, A.G. & Kubay, O.G. (2011). Derjavne regulyuvannya ekonomіki [State regulation of Economy]. Kyiv: Hay-Tek Pres, 428 p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Kaletnіk, G.M., Pіdlipna, M.P. & Yanovich V. P. (2016) Geoіnformatsyіniy metod distantsіynogo zonuvannya zemlі na bazі programnogo zabezpechennya erdas imagine [Geoinformation methods remote sensing based software erdas imagine]. Tehnіka, energetika, transport APK – Engineering, Energy, Transport AIC, 2, 5–11 [in Ukrainian].
4. Lupenko, Yu.O. & Mesel-Veselyaka, V.Ya. (2012). Strategіchnі napryami rozvitku sіlskogo gospodarstva Ukraїni na perіod do 2020 roku [Strategic directions of development of agriculture of Ukraine for the period till 2020]. Kyiv: NNTS ІAE, 218 p. [in Ukrainian].
5. Mazur, A.G., Shepel, T.P. & Dmitrik, O.V. (2018). Efektivnіst virobnitstva prodovolchoї produktsії v osobistih selyanskih gospodarstvah sistemi APK [Efficiency of food production of the households in the system of agroindustrial complex]. Ekonomіka. Fіnansi. Menedjment: aktualnі pitannya nauki і praktiki – Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 7, 7–24 [in Ukrainian].
6. Mesel-Veselyak, V.Ya. & Fedorov, M.M. (2016). Strategіchnі napryami rozvitku agrarnogo sektoru ekonomіki Ukrainy [Strategic directions of development of agrarian sector of economy of Ukraine]. Ekonomіka APK – Economy of APK, 6, 37–48 [in Ukrainian].
7. Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian]. (accessed 19.12.2019).
8. Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy [Official site of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine]. URL: http://minagro.gov.ua [in Ukrainian]. (accessed 19.12.2019).
9. Pravdyuk, A.L. & Pravdyuk, N.L. (2017). Rynok zemel silskohospodarskoho pryznachennia: realii ta perspektyvy ekonomichnoho ta pravovoho seredovyshcha [Agricultural lands market: realities and prospects of economic and legal environment]. Ekonomіka. Fіnansi. Menedjment: aktualnі pitannya nauki і praktiki – Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 3, 21-35 [in Ukrainian].
10. Pravdyuk, A.L. & Pravdyuk, N.L. (2018). Posylennia yakosti oblikovoi informatsii ta yii roli v upravlinni zemelnymy resursamy [Strengthening the standards of accounting information quality and its role in land management]. Ekonomіka
APK – Economy of APK, 10, 26-39 [in Ukrainian].
11. Pravdyuk, A.L., Prutska, T.Yu. & Pravdyuk M.V. (2019). Іnformatsіyne zabezpechennya upravlіnnya pіdpriєmnitskoyu dіyalnіstyu na zasadah іnstitutsіonalіzmu [Information support for the management of entrepreneurial activity on the basis of institutionalism]. Kyiv: Tsentr uchbovoi literatury. 360 p.
12. Yatsukh, O.O. (2018). Finansove zabezpechennia silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Financial support of agricultural enterprises]. Melitopol: Vydavnychyi budynok MMD. 467 p. [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "