ASSESSMENT OF THE COMPETITIVENESS OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES OF VINNYTSIA REGION
KYSH Liydmila – Сandidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Modelling and Information Technologies in Economics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
The development of market relations requires the constant growth of requirements for goods, the increasing importance of consumers services and such a factor as scientific and technological progress. Therefore, it is necessary to pay considerable attention to methods and forms of improvement of quality, competitiveness, models of quality management.
Describing the functioning of business entities from a qualitative point of view and combining a number of features, we can define competitiveness as a decisive indicator that can be used both for the characteristics of an enterprise as a whole and for groups or individual products that it produces. Particularly important is the application of methods and tools for increasing competitiveness in conditions of functioning of a market economy model.
The article deals with the competability of the products of the agricultural enterprise “Promin Ltd”. The parameters of competitiveness of production of the enterprise are determined. The prices and cost of production of the enterprise are analyzed. The analysis of the compliance of the quality parameters of the enterprise with the state and industry standards was carried out. The capacity of the regional sales market of the enterprise is determined.
On the basis of the calculations, the directions for increasing the competitiveness of the Аgricultural Limited Liability Company "Promin" were determined.
1. Bahrova I.V. (2004). Zovnishnoekonomichna diialnist pidpryiemstv [Foreign economic activity of enterprises]. Kyiv: Tsentr navchalnoi literatury [in Ukrainian].
2. Borysiuk O.I., Yeromenko A.V. (2012). Osnovni napriamy pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstva [The main directions of increasing the competitiveness of the enterprise]. Problemy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti infrastruktury: zbirnyk naukovykh prats - Problems of improving the efficiency of the infrastructure:collection of scientific articles, 33, 242 – 247 [in Ukrainian].
3. Boltianska L.O., Andreeva L.O., Lysak O.I. (2015). Ekonomika pidpryiemstva [Business Economics]. Kherson: OLDI-PLIuS [in Ukrainian].
4. 4. Kotler F. (2007). Osnovы marketynha. Kratkyi kurs [Fundamentals of Marketing. The Brief Course].(Publishing House Progress,Trans). Moscow: Yzdatelskyi dom “Vyliame” [in Russian].
5. Kryveshko O.V., Sidun P.V. (2011). Chynnyky formuvannia konkurentospromozhnosti pidpryiemstv ta klasteriv [Factors of formation of competitiveness of enterprises and clusters]. Menedzhment ta pidpryiemnytstvo v Ukraini: etapy stanovlennia i problemy rozvytku: Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika» - Management and Entrepreneurship in Ukraine: Stages of Development and Developmental Issues: The Bulletin of the National University «Lviv Polytechnic», 720, 180–188 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kuzmin O.Ie, NodzhakL.S., Melnyk O.H. (2009) Menedzhment [Management]. Lviv: Publishing house of Lviv Polytechnic National University [in Ukrainian].
7. Moroz L.A., Chukhrai N.I. (2020). Marketynh [Marketing] (2nd ed.). Moroz L.A. (Ed.). Lviv: Publishing house of Lviv Polytechnic National University [in Ukrainian].
8. Shevchenko O.V., O.O. Lyanchykova O.O., Spivak L.S (Eds.). (2015). Osnovni ekonomichni pokaznyky vyrobnytstva produktsii silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv za 2014 rik : statystychnyi biuleten [Main economic indicators of agricultural production for 2014: statistical bulletin]. Vinnytsya: Main Department of Statistics in Vinnytsia region [in Ukrainian].
9. Shevchenko O.V., Lyanchykova O.O., Spivak L.S.(Eds.). (2016). Osnovni ekonomichni pokaznyky vyrobnytstva produktsii silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv za 2015 rik : statystychnyi biuleten [Main economic indicators of agricultural production for 2015: statistical bulletin]. Vinnytsya: Main Department of Statistics in Vinnytsia region [in Ukrainian].
10. Shevchenko O.V., Lyanchykova O.O., Spivak L.S (Eds.). (2017). Osnovni ekonomichni pokaznyky vyrobnytstva produktsii silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv za 2016 rik : statystychnyi biuleten [Main economic indicators of agricultural production for 2016: statistical bulletin]. Vinnytsya: Main Department of Statistics in Vinnytsia region [in Ukrainian].
11. Pererva P.H., Romanchyk T.V. (2012). Mekhanizm upravlinnia rivnem konkurentospromozhnosti produktsii pidpryiemstva [Mechanism for managing the level of competitiveness of enterprise products]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii – Marketing and Management of Innovations, 4, 230–235 [in Ukrainian].
12. Sabluk P.T., Kropyvko M.F. (2010). Klasteryzatsiia yak mekhanizm pidvyshchennia konkurentospromozhnosti ta sotsialnoi spriamovanosti ahrarnoi ekonomiky [Clustering as a mechanism for increasing the competitiveness and social orientation of the agrarian economy]. Ekonomika APK - Economy of agroindustrial complex, 1, 3-13 [in Ukrainian].
13. Shpychak O.M., Sabluk P.T., Sytnyk V.P., Nikolaieva Z.P., Bilash V.P., Boiko R.L. et al (2000). Tsiny, vytraty, prybutky ahrovyrobnytstva ta infrastruktura prodovolchykh rynkiv Ukrainy [Prices, costs, profits of agricultural production and infrastructure of food markets of Ukraine]. O. M. Shpychak (Ed.). Kyiv: Institute of Agrarian Economics [in Ukrainian].
14. Kaletnik Н. M., Kozlovsky S.V., Kirieieva E.A. and Pidvalʹna O.G. (2015) Upravlinnia rehionalnoiu prodovolchoiu bezpekoiu v umovakh ekonomichnoi nestabilnosti [Managing Regional Food Security in Conditions of Economic Instability]. Vinnytsia. Mercury-Podillya [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "