BIOECONOMIC POTENTIAL OF AGRI-FOOD WASTE IN SUSTAINABLE VALUE ADDED SUPPLY CHAINS
VOSTRYAKOVA Victoria – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Lecturer of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str.).
The article is devoted to the investigation of the bioeconomic potential of agri-food logistics loses for the efficient sustainable agri-food supply chains development and a new value added products creation. It may be waste remaining on the fields (straw), wood that remains after fruit trees trimming, pulp, nut shells, spoiled and non-standard products. We have systematized the main bioeconomic vectors for the agri-food logistics development based on the elaborated domestic and foreign scientific literature. There are biotechnology, processing and packaging, organic branding, cooperation and coordination and also digital technologies. Estimation of the main agri-food products waste has been made in the dynamics over the past 16 years. It has shown a clear trend for their increase.
The main bioeconomic directions of sustainable agri-food value added chains creation have been determined. It includes the waste usage for the bioenergy development, feeding stock and healthy food production. The technically feasible and economic potential of agri-food waste processing into biofuels have been calculated and systematic institutional barriers of sustainable agri-food value added chains formation have been determined.
1. Baidala, V.V. (2013) Bioekonomika v Ukraini: suchasnyi stan ta perspektyvy [Bioeconomy in Ukraine Current State and Prospects]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Tavriiskoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho universytetu (ekonomichni nauky) – Collection of Scientific Papers of Tauride Agrotechnological State University (Economic sciences), 1(3), 22-28 [in Ukrainian].
2. Litvak, O.A. (2015) Bioekonomichni priorytety u rozvytku ahrarnoho sektora [Bio-economic priorities in thedevelopment of the agricultural sector]. Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky – Global and National Economic Problems, 8, 200-205 [in Ukrainian].
3. Pohrishchuk, B.V. (2016) Bioekonomichni faktory rozvytku APK rehionu [Green economic factors of agricultural development in the region] Rehionalna ekonomika – Regional economy, 3, 98-106 [in Ukrainian].
4. Shubravska, O.V. (2012) Innovatsiini transformatsii ahrarnoho sektora ekonomiky : monohrafiia [Innovative transformations of the agrarian sector: a monograph]. K.: Instytut ekonomiky ta prohnozuvannia NAN Ukrainy [in Ukrainian].
5. Dubrovin V.O., Holub H.A., Drahniev S.V. (2013) Metodyka uzahalnenoho tekhnichno-dosiazhnoho enerhetychnoho potentsialu biomasy [Generalized technically achievable biomass energy potential methodology]. K. : Viola-print [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaletnik H.M., Honcharuk T.V. (2013) Innovatsiine zabezpechennia rozvytku biopalyvnoi haluzi: svitovyi ta vitchyznianyi dosvid [Innovative support of the biofuel industry development: foreign and national experience]. Biznesinform – Businessinform, 9, 155-160 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kyrylenko I.H., Demianchuk V.V., Andriushchenko B.V. (2010) Formuvannia rynku ukrainskoho biopalyva: peredumovy, perspektyvy, stratehiia [Ukrainian biofuel market formation: preconditions, perspectives, strategy] Ekonomika APK – Economy of the AIC, 4, 62-65 [in Ukrainian].
8. Roik M.V., Kurylo V.L, Humentyk M.Ia., Hanzhenko O.M. (2013) Bioenerhetyka v Ukraini: stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku [Bioenergy in Ukraine] Bioenerhetyka – Bioenergy, 1, 5-10 [in Ukrainian].
9. Ruame J., Sonnino A. (2011) Agricultural Biotechnology for developing countries, Food and Agriculture Organisation of the united Nations. Journal of Biotechnology, No. 156, Pp. 356-363.
10. Oliinyk Ya.B., Shyshchenko P.H., Havrylenko O.P. (2012) Osnovy ekolohii: pidruchnyk [Principles of Ecology]. K.: Znannia [in Ukrainian].
11. Fedorchuk Ye.M. (2014) Otsinka potentsialu tverdoi biomasy v silskomu hospodarstvi Ukrainy [Solid biomass potential estimation in Ukrainian agrarian sector]. Ekonomika i menedzhment – Economy and management, 8, 48-54 [in Ukrainian].
12. Derzhavne upravlinnia statystyky [Ukrainian State Statistics Department]. Retrieved from http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
13. Organic Food Chain, NASAA, ACO and AusQual. Retrieved from Retrieved from http://organicfoodchain.com.au [in Ukrainian].
14. Ofis efektyvnoho rehuliuvannia. V Ukraini ne sertyfikovanyi zhoden orhanichnyi vyrobnyk [None of the organic producers are certified in Ukraine]. Retrieved from http://brdo.com.ua [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "