BUSINESS-PLANNING OF ENTERPRISE PRODUCT PROMOTION COMPLEX IN INTERNET
LUTSIAK Vitalii – Dr. (economics), PhD (candidate, technics), As. Prof., Head of The department
of marketing and agrarian business. Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21021, Vinnitsia, Keletska
st., 94, 69, LutsiakVV@gmail.com).
MAZUR Kateryna – PhD (candidate, economics), As. Prof., Head of The Department of Agrarian
Management, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnitsia, Pirohova st., 3,
MOSTENSKA Tetiana – PhD (candidate, economics), As. Prof of Agrarian Management
Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnitsia, Pirohova st., 3,
Given paper is devoted to the substantiation of the structure and development of a business-plan for
promoting the company on the Internet, using modern digital marketing tools for obtaining commercial
and social benefits. The results are based on the methodology of strategic management, marketing and
competitiveness theory. The structural characteristic of the business plan was obtained by summarizing
the experience of consulting firms. The business plan reveals the essence of products (services) production
process, contains the characteristics of a market audience, a description of the stages of the technological
process, a list of basic technological equipment, indicative project cost, production output and labor costs,
marketing plan, presented the project results of the implementation of the business plan. Obtained results
allowed proposing further business development strategy and concept of activity after the project
implementation. The content of the social effect from the implementation of the business plan is separately
disclosed. The analysis of profitability shows that for 1 spent UAH will have an income of 6.3 UAH, and
the payback period of the project will be 2.5 months taking in to account the fulfillment of the constraints.
1. Agrawal, H. (2017). How To Use E- Junkie To Sell Online Goods Including eBook. Shout Me Loud.
URL: https://www.shoutmeloud.com/ejunkie- sell- digital-goods- ebook.html
2. APAC. (2017). Digital Payments: Thinking beyond Transactions. APAC Research Report. 22 p.
3. Bashar, A., Ahmad, I. (2019). Effectiveness of social media as a marketing tool: an empirical study. Elk
Asia Pacific Journal Of Marketing & Retail Management. 3- 11 pp.
4. Bryson, J. M., & Bromiley, P. (1993). Critical factors affecting the planning and implementation of major
projects. Strategic Management Journal, 14(5), 319- 337 pp.
5. Bütüner, H. (2014). A new methodology on strategic planning. CBU International Conference On
Innovation, Technology Transfer And Education. February 3- 5, 2014, Prague, Czech Republic. 16 p.
6. Delmar, F., & Shane, S. (2003). Does business planning facilitate the development of new ventures?
Strategic Management Journal, 24(12), 1165- 1185 pp.
7. Dredge, S. (2015). Zuckerberg: One in seven people on the planet used Facebook Monday. The Guardian.
URL: http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/aug/27/facebook- 1bn- users- day- mark- zuckerberg
8. Fast Business Plans. (2019). Snformation Technology Business Plan. 30 p.
9. Gedenk, K., Neslin, S.A., Ailawadi, K.L. (2019).Sales Promotion. Promotions Metro Book. 303- 317 pp.
10. Grant, M. R, (2008). Contemporary Strategy Analysis. Sixth Edition. Blackwell Publishing, UK, 482 p.
11. Liggett, R., Ueberall, S. (2016). Social media impacts behavior and norms. Citizens Crime Commission.
White Paper, 15 p.
12. MaltaEnterprise. (2011). Introduction to business planning. 24 p.
13. MaRS. (2009). The business Plan and Executive Summary. Business Planning and Financing
Management Series. MaRS Discovery District, 22 p.
14. McCarthy, E.J. (1960). Basic Marketing: A Managerial Approach. Homewood III.: Richard D. Irwin.
15. McLaughlin, C. & Vitak, J. (2011). Norm evolution and violation on Facebook. New Media and
Society, 14, 299- 315 pp.
16. Pew Research Center. (2013). Teens social media and privacy. URL:
17. Porter, M. (1998). What is Strategy? The strategy Reader. Segal- Horn S., Ed. Blackwell Publishing,
Milton Keynes, UK. 73- 100 pp.
18. Shwab, K. (Eds.). (2014). The Global Competitiveness Report 2014–2015. Geneva: World
Economic Forum., 5 с.
19. Silverbean. (2017). The wonderful world of blogger outreach. URL:
https://www.silverbean.com/cms/wp- content/uploads/2017/02/Affiliates- Successful- Blogger- Outreach-Complete- LA.pdf
20. Teece, D. J. (1992). Competition, cooperation, and innovation: Organizational arrangements for
regimes of rapid technological progress. J. Econom. Behav. Organ., 18, 1- 25 pp.
21. Teece, D., Pisano, G., & Shuen, A. (1997). Dynamic capabilities and strategic management. Strategic
Management Journal, 18(7), 509- 533.
22. Walker, J. (2009). Sturt- Up Sample Business Plan. Continental Business Plan Consulting LLC. NY, 54 p.
23. Ansoff, I. (1989). Strategicheskoe upravlenie. [Strategic management.] Short. tr. English Sci. Ed. and
prelude L. Ievenko Moscow: Economics, 519 p. (In Russian).
24. Ansoff, I. (2009). Strategicheskiy menedzhment. Klassicheskoe izdanie. [Strategic management.
Classic edition.] St. Petersburg: Peter, 344 p. (In Russian).
25. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. (2019a). Performance indicators for large, medium, small and micro
enterprises. (Structural statistics on economic entities by size distribution.). Diyalnist pidpriemstv. Ekonomichna
diyalnist. Ekonomichna statistika. [Performance indicators for large, medium, small and micro enterprises.
(Structural statistics on economic entities by size distribution.). Activity of enterprises. Economic activity.
Economic statistics.]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/. (In Ukrainian). (10.10.2019)
26. The State Statistics Service of Ukraine. (2019b). Obsyag realizovanoyi produktsiyi (tovariv, poslug)
sub’ektiv velikogo, serednogo, malogo ta mikropidpremnitstva za vidami ekonomichnoyi diyalnosti (2010- 2017).
[Volume of sold products (goods, services) of subjects of large, medium, small and micro- support by types of
economic activity (2010- 2017).]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/. (In Ukrainian). (10.10.2019)
27. Porter M. (1993). Mezhdunarodnaya konkurentsiya. [International competition.]. Tr. from English
under edit and with the preface of D. Shchitiinin. M .: International congestion, 896 pp. (In Russian).
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "