Issue №: 6 (46)
The magazine deals with the problems of the agricultural sector of the economy in the context of integration and processes of globalization. Attention is paid to the issues of development of digital economy, rural territories, technologies of enterprise management and organization of accounting, problems of legal support of economic processes, market tendencies of development of various branches of economy. Particular attention is paid to green tourism as a promising segment of the national economy.
BUSINESS-PLANNING OF ENTERPRISE PRODUCT PROMOTION COMPLEX IN INTERNET
LUTSIAK Vitalii – Dr. (economics), PhD (candidate, technics), As. Prof., Head of The department
of marketing and agrarian business. Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21021, Vinnitsia, Keletska
st., 94, 69, LutsiakVV@gmail.com).
MAZUR Kateryna – PhD (candidate, economics), As. Prof., Head of The Department of Agrarian
Management, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnitsia, Pirohova st., 3,
MOSTENSKA Tetiana – PhD (candidate, economics), As. Prof of Agrarian Management
Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnitsia, Pirohova st., 3,
One of the strategic planning functions is to establish a closer relationship between the entrepreneurial nature of business and the products and services offered through the development and implementation of business plans.
Today, the Internet is used by hundreds of millions of people, including teens, youth, and adults. This makes possible to consider the Internet as the largest demographic resource
These circumstances create a lot of positive results and provide new business and planning opportunities for a promotion.
The purpose of the article is to substantiate and develop the business plan of the company's promotion complex on the Internet, which involves the use of modern marketing digital tools and aimed to obtain commercial and social benefits.
In given paper it is shown, that functional business plan helps in implementing a strategic plan by organizing and activating specific business units (marketing, finance, manufacturing, etc.) to implement a business strategy in everyday activities.
An entrepreneurial idea (business) consists in developing an information and communication complex for the promotion of goods (services) of enterprises in the global market through the creation of digital products (page capture in the form of a land-site, a site-store, a site-business cards, pages in social networks, etc. effective marketing text, design, connection of additional services such as YandexMetrics) to create a positive image of the enterprise, region, country and increase the loyalty of potential and real consumers.
Based on the study of methodology and business planning experience, we have developed a set of enterprise promotion on the Internet and calculated the costs of its implementation, as well as the effect of the implementation.
Business implementation involves the creation of the following products: creation of one-paged advertising sites (landing); creation of corporate internet pages; SEA adaptation of sites; ledogeneration; brand recognition (coverage). The main advantages of the products offered as a result of the implementation of this business plan is the complex promotion of the brand, speed, efficiency, profitability, quality, guarantee, taking into account the specifics of the enterprise, specialization in the directions of B2B and B2C. The main disadvantages compared to the competitors of products offered as a result of the implementation of this business plan is a relatively lower frequency of reporting (average periodization of reporting – once a week).
When creating marketing tools on the basis of digital marketing tools, potential clients are private enterprises and individual entrepreneurs, small (micro) and medium-sized enterprises of different types of developing businesses that plan to expand markets, utility companies and integrated organizations integrated into value chains.
According to our estimates, the capacity of the Ukrainian market for marketing services on the Internet will amount to UAH 207806.7975 million. per year.
Implementation of the technological process of creating digital products for the enterprise product promotion complex is carried out in 2 (two) stages: 1. Development and launch of the capture site; 2. Development and launch of promotional pages in popular social networks.
The resources necessary for the implementation of this business plan consist of computer accessories and other accessories, office accessories and furniture, premises, software, protection and safety, qualified specialists, office supplies, technical equipment, electricity and energy costs , ESV payment and single tax. Total annual expenses for material maintenance of activity amount to 200 thousand UAH.
Personnel resources consist of a specialist in the design and structure of digital marketing products, a specialist in the educational content of digital marketing products, a specialist in the analysis of target markets, specialist in the translation of advertising appeals, descriptions, text content, content of web objects. Total annual labor costs for specialists amounted to 276 thousand UAH.
Possible volumes of production by the planned business and gross sales volume of 3436 thousands of UAH. With the appropriate approach to project realization, the recoupment takes place after the third month of activity, and the annual profit, according to the indicated values of expenses and income, may amount to 3,000 thousand UAH.
A promising direction for the development of the established business is the use of modern digital tools to ensure the functioning of the core business.
After the project is implemented, it is planned to direct efforts on the development of human capital, its own capabilities, relations with clients, ensuring the development of the market of IT services and establishing good relations with the government.
The profitability of the project is 628%. The payback period of the project is 0.2 years or 2.5 months.
The social outcomes of the proposed project are creative stimuli and accelerators of the desired economic transformations in the context of global change and challenges.
The implementation of the proposed project will provide opportunities to improve the quality of the social sphere by creating new jobs, increasing revenues to the budget and social benefits, organizing a separate line of youth education and cooperation in the area of developing cooperation with local self-government bodies, and implementing its own social responsibility program.
- Agrawal, H. (2017). How To Use E- Junkie To Sell Online Goods Including eBook. Shout Me Loud. URL: https://www.shoutmeloud.com/ejunkie- sell- digital-goods- ebook.html
- APAC. (2017). Digital Payments: Thinking beyond Transactions. APAC Research Report. 22 p.
- Bashar, A., Ahmad, I. (2019). Effectiveness of social media as a marketing tool: an empirical study. Elk Asia Pacific Journal Of Marketing & Retail Management. 3- 11 pp.
- Bryson, J. M., & Bromiley, P. (1993). Critical factors affecting the planning and implementation of major projects. Strategic Management Journal, 14(5), 319- 337 pp. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.4250140502
- Bütüner, H. (2014). A new methodology on strategic planning. CBU International Conference On Innovation, Technology Transfer And Education. February 3- 5, 2014, Prague, Czech Republic. 16 p.
- Delmar, F., & Shane, S. (2003). Does business planning facilitate the development of new ventures? Strategic Management Journal, 24(12), 1165-1185 pp. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.349
- Dredge, S. (2015). Zuckerberg: One in seven people on the planet used Facebook Monday. The Guardian. URL: ttp://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/aug/27/facebook- 1bn- users- day- mark- zuckerberg
- Fast Business Plans. (2019). Snformation Technology Business Plan. 30 p.
- Gedenk, K., Neslin, S.A., Ailawadi, K.L. (2019).Sales Promotion. Promotions Metro Book. 303- 317 pp.
- Grant, M. R, (2008). Contemporary Strategy Analysis. Sixth Edition. Blackwell Publishing, UK, 482 p.
- Liggett, R., Ueberall, S. (2016). Social media impacts behavior and norms. Citizens Crime Commission. White Paper, 15 p.
- MaltaEnterprise. (2011). Introduction to business planning. 24 p.
- MaRS. (2009). The business Plan and Executive Summary. Business Planning and Financing Management Series. MaRS Discovery District, 22 p.
- McCarthy, E.J. (1960). Basic Marketing: A Managerial Approach. Homewood III.: Richard D. Irwin.
- McLaughlin, C. & Vitak, J. (2011). Norm evolution and violation on Facebook. New Media and Society, 14, 299- 315 pp. https://doi.org/10.1177/1461444811412712
- Pew Research Center. (2013). Teens social media and privacy. URL: http://www.pewinternet.org/files/2013/05/PIP_TeensSocialMediaandPrivasy_PDF.pdf
- Porter, M. (1998). What is Strategy? The strategy Reader. Segal- Horn S., Ed. Blackwell Publishing, Milton Keynes, UK. 73- 100 pp.
- Shwab, K. (Eds.). (2014). The Global Competitiveness Report 2014–2015. Geneva: World Economic Forum., 5 с.
- Silverbean. (2017). The wonderful world of blogger outreach. URL: https://www.silverbean.com/cms/wp- content/uploads/2017/02/Affiliates- Successful- Blogger- Outreach-Complete- LA.pdf
- Teece, D. J. (1992). Competition, cooperation, and innovation: Organizational arrangements for regimes of rapid technological progress. J. Econom. Behav. Organ., 18, 1- 25 pp.
- Teece, D., Pisano, G., & Shuen, A. (1997). Dynamic capabilities and strategic management. Strategic Management Journal, 18(7), 509- 533. https://doi.org/10.1002/(sici)1097-0266(199708)18:7%3C509::aid-smj882%3E3.0.co;2-z
- Walker, J. (2009). Sturt- Up Sample Business Plan. Continental Business Plan Consulting LLC. NY, 54 p.
- Ansoff, I. (1989). Strategicheskoe upravlenie. [Strategic management.] Short. tr. English Sci. Ed. and prelude L. Ievenko Moscow: Economics, 519 p. (In Russian).
- Ansoff, I. (2009). Strategicheskiy menedzhment. Klassicheskoe izdanie. [Strategic management.
- Classic edition.] St. Petersburg: Peter, 344 p. (In Russian).
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. (2019a). Performance indicators for large, medium, small and micro enterprises. (Structural statistics on economic entities by size distribution.). Diyalnist pidpriemstv. Ekonomichna diyalnist. Ekonomichna statistika. [Performance indicators for large, medium, small and micro enterprises. (Structural statistics on economic entities by size distribution.). Activity of enterprises. Economic activity. Economic statistics.]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/. (In Ukrainian). https://doi.org/10.1787/factbook-2013-21-en (10.10.2019)
- The State Statistics Service of Ukraine. (2019b). Obsyag realizovanoyi produktsiyi (tovariv, poslug) sub’ektiv velikogo, serednogo, malogo ta mikropidpremnitstva za vidami ekonomichnoyi diyalnosti (2010- 2017). [Volume of sold products (goods, services) of subjects of large, medium, small and micro- support by types of economic activity (2010- 2017).]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/. (In Ukrainian). (10.10.2019)
- Porter M. (1993). Mezhdunarodnaya konkurentsiya. [International competition.]. Tr. from English under edit and with the preface of D. Shchitiinin. M .: International congestion, 896 pp. (In Russian).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
(Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 249, March 17, 2020).
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "