COMPREHENSIVE PROCESSING OF SOLID WASTE RECYKLING AS A WAY FOR SOLVING ECOLOGICAL PROBLEMS OF THE ILLINETSK TERRITORIAL COMMUNITY
HONCHARUK Inna – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vice-Rector for Scientific and Pedagogical, Scientific and Innovative Activities, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
FURMAN Iryna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
DMYTRYK Oleh – Candidate of Economic Sciences, First Deputy Mayor of Illintsi (22700,Vinnytsia Region,Vinnytsia District, Illintsi, 19, Soborna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article examines the approaches to solving the problems of efficient solid householdwaste management (SHW) in Ukraine and the world. The prevalence of solid householdwaste incineration in the leading countries of the world is determined. Insufficiently the developed system of sorting, processing and utilization of household waste in Ukraine is stated. The formation of a set of measures in the field of ensuring the processing and utilization of household waste was studied on the example of Illintsi territorial community. The analysis of the efficiency of the waste sorting complex on the territory of the solid waste landfill in the city of Illinka, Illintsi district, Vinnytsia region, was carried out by the enterprise KP «Dobrobut». The structure of solid waste that is sorted on the basis of this enterprise and the volume of sales of sorted raw materials are studied. The need for further processing of organic waste and incineration of unclaimed household waste has been identified. An advanced technology for the processing of organic waste using vermibiota: California worm, Dendrobena and Staratel has been proposed. The advanced vermicomposting technology will allow to obtain organic fertilizers and significantly reduce the time of composting, which will positively affect the economic efficiency of the enterprise. The scenario of development by KP «Dobrobut» focused on production of biohumus and biomass of vermiculture is developed. The main directions of the strategy of social and ecological development of Illinetsk territorial (TС) are related to the processing of organic household waste into compost and vermiculture, which will provide agricultural producers with organic fertilizers at reasonable prices, partially provide food in the form of vermibiota fisheries and poultry processing crops, increase revenues to the local budget by UAH 2.65 million annually.
1. Pro skhvalennia Natsionalnoi stratehii upravlinnia vidkhodamy v Ukraini do 2030 roku [On approval of the National Waste Management Strategy in Ukraine until 2030] (2017, November 8). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/820-2017- %D1%80#Text [in Ukrainian].
2. Honcharuk, I.V., & Vovk, V.Yu. (2020). Poniatiinyi aparat katehorii silskohospodarski vidkhody, yikh klasyfikatsiia ta perspektyvy podalshoho vykorystannia dlia vyrobnytstva bioenerhii [Conceptual apparatus of the category of agricultural waste, their classification and prospects for further use for bioenergy production]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 3 (53), 23-38. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-3-2 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kaletnik, G.M., & Lutkovska, S.M. (2020). Struktura finansuvannia ta monitorynhu zakhodiv zabezpechennia ekolohichnoi bezpeky [Financing and monitoring structure of environmental safety measures]. Ahrosvit – Agroworld, 9, 10-19. DOI: 10.32702/2306-6792.2020.9.10 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kyrylenko, I.H., & Tokarchuk, D.M. (2020). Efektyvna orhanizatsiia vykorystannia vidkhodiv ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv u formuvanni enerhetychnoi ta ekolohichnoi bezpeky [Effective organization of waste use of agricultural enterprises in the formation of energy and environmental security]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 2 (52), 66-83. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-2-9 [in Ukrainian].
5. Tokarchuk, D.M., & Palamarenko, Ya.V. (2021). Kontseptualni polozhennia stratehii povodzhennia z vidkhodamy ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv na makro- i mikrorivni [Conceptual provisions of the strategy of waste management of agricultural enterprises at the macro and micro-level]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Efficient economy, 11. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=9585. DOI: 10.32702/2307-2105- 2021.11.111 [in Ukrainian].
6. Berezyuk, S., Tokarchuk, D., & Pryshliak, N. (2019). Economic and environmental benefits of using waste potential as a valuable secondary and energy resource. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, X, 1 (33), 149-160. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14505//jemt.10.1(33).15 [in English].
8. Zhuravel, S.V., Polishchuk, V.O., Kudliak, O.I., Kuchma, M.L., Muzychuk, O.V., & Yaremchuk, N.V. (2021). Tekhnolohichni osoblyvosti zastosuvannia riznykh vydiv vermybioty ta yikh vplyv na protses kompostuvannia [Technological features of different types of vermibiota and their influence on the composting process]. Sciences of Europe, 80-2 (80), 3-6. DOI: 10.24412/3162-2364- 2021-80-2-3-6 [in Ukrainian].
9. Zhuravel, S., Kravchuk, M., Klimenko, T., & Polishchuk, V. (2020). Vyroshchuvannia cherviakiv promyslovoho spriamuvannia konteinernym sposobom v umovakh Zhytomyrskoho Polissia [Cultivation of industrial worms by container method in the conditions of Zhytomyr Polissia]. Naukovi horyzonty – Scientific Horizons, 5 (90), 22-28. DOI: 10.33249/2663-2144-2020-90-5-22-28 [in Ukrainian].
10. Kaletnik, H.M., Zdyrko, N.H., & Fabiianska, V.Yu. (2018). Biohaz v domohospodarstvakh – zaporuka enerhonezalezhnosti silskykh terytorii Ukrainy [Biogas in households is a guarantee of energy independence of rural areas of Ukraine]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 8 (36), 7-22 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "