CONCEPT OF FORMATION OF RISK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AT ENTERPRISE
GORGO Iryna, assistant sales department Ukraine, Moldova, countries of the
Caucasus, BASF Ukraine (01042, Kyiv, Druzhby Narodiv Blvd., 19, e-mail:
The modern priorities in the management of enterprises are researched and
analyzed. It is established that the main direction of improvement of the enterprise
management system is the development and implementation of active management based
on system and situational approaches.
The strategy and tactics of risk management have been analyzed and summarized.
The main principles of risk management are systematized and it is proved that the proposed
set of principles is the basis of the risk management process and most adequately reflects
its essence, and their practical implementation contributes to the formation of the integrated
risk management mechanism at the enterprise.
The list of tasks, the decision of which the risk management process is directly
related, is determined, and the set of functions of risk management is substantiated. A
sequence of stages is presented that most fully reflects the essence of the risk management
process and includes the solution of all tasks aimed at achieving the main goal of risk
The general concept of forming the system of risk management is developed. The
ultimate goal of this concept is to ensure the stable functioning of the enterprise, in
1. Berens V., Khavranek P.M. (1995) Rukovodstvo po otsenke effektivnosti
investitsiy: [Guide to assessing the effectiveness of investments]. M.: AOZT “Inter-Ekspert”, “INFRA-M”, 528.
2. Birman G., Shmidt S. (2003) Kapitalovlozheniya. Ekonomicheskiy analiz
investitsionnykh proyektov [Capital investment. Economic analysis of investment projects].
M. : Yuniti, 632.
3. Wilhams T.L. (1996) An integrated approach to risk management. Risk
management, 6: 22-27.
4. Moore A., Keith H. (1998) Rukovodstvo po bezopasnosti biznesa. Prakticheskoye
posobiye po upravleniyu riskami [Business Security Guide. A practical guide to risk
management]. M .: Filin, 328.
5. Nayt F. (1994) Ponyatiye riska i neopredelennosti [The concept of risk and
uncertainty]. Al'manakh: teoriya i istoriya ekonomicheskikh i sotsial'nykh institutov i
system, 5: 23–24.
6. Pikford Dzh. (2004) Upravlinnya ryzykamy [Risk Management]. M.: Vershina
7. Khoyyer V. (1992) Kak delat' biznes v Yevrope [How to do business in Europe].
M.: Progress, 253.
8. Vitlinskyi V. V., Velykoivanenko H. I. (2004). Ryzykolohiia v ekonomitsi ta
pidpryiemnytstvi [Risk in economics and entrepreneurship]. Kyiv : KNEU, 480.
9. Khodakivskyi Ye. I. ed. (2013). Ryzykohennist ta strakhuvannia v ahrarnii sferi
(teoriia, praktyka [Hazards of risks and insurance in the agrarian sphere (theory, practice)].
Zhytomyr : «Polissia», 323.
10. Ostankova L. A., Shevchenko N. Yu. (2011) Analiz, modelyuvannya ta
upravlinnya ekonomichnymy ryzykamy [Analysis, modeling and management of economic
risks]. K.: Tsentr uchbovoyi literatury, 256.
11. Soros J. (1997) Alkhimiya finansov [Alchemy of Finance]. M .: Infra-M, 415.
12. Tsvihun T.V. (2017) Mekhanizm upravlinnya ryzykamy v systemi upravlinnya
pidpryyemstvom [The mechanism of risk management in the enterprise management
system]. Naukovyy visnyk Mizhnarodnoho humanitarnoho universytetu, 2: 9-13.
13. Balabanov I.T. (1996) Risk-menedzhment [Risk management]. M.: Finansy i
14. Tyulenyeva YU. (2010) Osnovy mekhanizmu upravlinnya ryzykamy pidpryyem
nytsʹkoyi diyalʹnosti [Fundamentals of the Risk Management Mechanism for
entrepreneurship]. Problemy nauky, 1: 39–45.
15. Pechkobey O.Yu. (1998) Mekhanizm regulirovaniya riska v sisteme upravleniya
predpriyatiyem [The risk management mechanism in the enterprise management system].
16. Kleyner G.B., Tambovtsev V.L., Kachalov P.M. (1997) Predpriyatiye v
nestabil'noy ekonomicheskoy srede: riski, strategii, bezopasnost' [Enterprise in an unstable
economic environment: risks, strategies, security]. M: Ekonomika, 356.
17. Horho I.O. (2018) Ryzyky yak klyuchovyy obʺyekt upravlinsʹkoyi diyalʹnosti
ahrarnykh pidpryyemstv [Risks as a key object of administrative activities of agricultural
enterprises]. Naukovyy visnyk NUBiP Ukrayiny, 284: 288-298.
18. Derner D. (1997) Logika neudachi [Logic of failure]. M .: Sens, 243.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "