CURRENT STATE OF THE GRAIN MARKET AND TRENDS OF ITS DEVELOPMENT
KAZMYR Valentyna – director of a separate structural unit «Mohyliv-Podilskyi Technological and Economic professional college of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University»,Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna str. 3, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article outlines the role of the grain market, assesses its condition, identifies trends and develops new scientific approaches to strategic areas of improvement and development of the grain market, which will help overcome the information asymmetry of the market environment.It is noted that the grain market forms the basis of food security and significantly affects the living standards of the population, so qualitative and quantitative indicators of its condition, development trends are of strategic importance for the entire national economy, as it is a crucial prerequisite for sustainable growth. It is substantiated that the need for state regulation of the grain market is associated with the rapid growth of production of cereals and legumes, which generates additional challenges and problems, among which are the following: intensification of competition in global markets; lower world prices and, accordingly, falling export revenues; lack of capacity and storage space for reliable storage and quality processing of grain and their obsolescence; logistical capacity of domestic ports and rail transport; limited distribution channels; modern agricultural innovative technologies, providing high productivity, contribute to increasing unemployment in rural areas; low capacity of processing plants; deformation of traditional production chains. In addition, it should be emphasized that the COVID-19 pandemic has provoked a decline in incomes. The following directions of development of the grain market are defined: increase of transparency of the grain market; strengthening the importance of the state agent in the grain market; expansion of grain export channels; diversification of grain use areas; expanding the financial capabilities of grain producers; improving information support for the functioning of the grain market; increasing the effectiveness of state support programs; establishment of reliable distribution channels; assistance in entering world grain markets; formation of a protectionist environment for domestic grain market participants; creation of a favorable regulatory field for grain producers; timely provision of necessary public services in a pandemic.
1. Kaletnik, G.M., Klymchuk, O.V. & Mazur, V.A. (2019).
Prospects and efficiency of biodiesel production in Ukraine from oilseeds. [Perspektyvnist ta efektyvnist vyrobnytstva biodyzelnoho palyva v Ukraini z oliinykh kultur]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment : aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky - Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 5, 7-17. [in Ukrainian].
2. Kaletnik, G.M., Mazur, A.G. & Kubai, O.G. (2011).
State regulation of the economy: a textbook [ Derzhavne rehuliuvannia ekonomiky: Navchalnyi posibnyk]. Kyiv: «Khai-Tek Pres». 428 p. [in Ukrainian].
3. Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine [Oficijnyj sajt Derzhavnoyi sluzhby statystyky Ukrayiny]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua (data zvernennia: 01.09.2020).
4. Pravdiuk, N.L. & Yaroslavskyi, A.O. (2019). Formation of organizational and economic mechanism for managing the economic security of grain processing enterprises [Formuvannia orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu upravlinnia ekonomichnoiu bezpekoiu zernopererobnykh pidpryiemstv [Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky - Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 8. 77-85. [in Ukrainian].
5. Pravdyuk, A.L., Prutska, T.Yu. & Pravdyuk, M.V. (2019). Informatsiine zabezpechennia upravlinnia pidpryiemnytskoiu diialnistiu na zasadakh instytutsionalizmu. [Information support for the management of entrepreneurial activity on the basis of institutionalism]. Kyiv : Tsentr uchbovoi literatury, 360 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Sikalo, M.V. (2017). Grain market as an object of state regulation [ Rynok zerna yak obiekt derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia]. Teoriia ta praktyka derzhavnoho upravlinnia. 1(56), 1-8. [in Ukrainian].
7. Shpykuliak, A.H. & Bilokinna, I.D. (2019). Institutional regulation in ensuring the development of the agricultural sector and entrepreneurship [Instytutsiine rehuliuvannia u zabezpechenni rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru i pidpryiemnytstva]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky - Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 7, 7-15. [in Ukrainian].
8. Yatsukh, O.O. (2018). Finansove zabezpechennia silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Financial support of agricultural enterprises]. Melitopol: Vydavnychyi budynok MMD. 467 p. [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "