DEVELOPMENT OF A METHODOLOGY FOR FORMALIZING THE INVESTMENT DECISION-MAKING PROCESS BASED ON THE HOPFIELD NEURAL NETWORK
RUZAKOVA Olga – Candidate of Science (Economics), assistant professor of the Department of
Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008,
Vinnytsya, 3, Solnyschaya St., e-mail: email@example.com phone 0975025672).
KIPORENKO Svitlana – Assistant of the Department of Computer Science and Economic
Cybernetics, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnitsa, 3, Solnechnaya St., e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org phone 0970343045).
The article presents a methodological approach to assessing the investment attractiveness of an enterprise based on the Hopfield neural network mathematical apparatus. An extended set of evaluation parameters of the investment process has been compiled. An algorithm for formalizing the decision-making process regarding the investment attractiveness of the enterprise based on the mathematical apparatus of neural networks has been developed. The proposed approach allows taking into account the constantly changing sets of quantitative and qualitative parameters, identifying the appropriate level of investment attractiveness of the enterprise with minimal money and time expenses – one of the standards of the Hopfield network, which is most similar to the one that characterizes the activity of the enterprise. Developed complex formalization of the investment process allows you to make investment decisions in the context of incompleteness and heterogeneity of information, based on the methodological tools of neural networks.
- Sharp, U., Aleksander, H., & Beili, Dzh. (1998). Investytsii [Investment ]. Moscow: INFRA- M [in Russian].
- Hytman, L. Dzh., & Dzhonk, M. D. (1997). Osnovy investuvannia [Fundamentals of investing]. Moscow: Dilo [in Russian].
- Melnychenko, O.A. (2012). Investytsiinyi klimat: sutnist ta napriamky yoho pokrashchennia v Ukraini [Investment climate: the essence and directions of its improvement in Ukraine]. Visnyk Skhidnoukrainskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalia, 14(185), 292- 295 [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik, H.M., & Tsikhanovska, V.M. (2010). Finansovyi menedzhment [financial management]. Kiev: Khai-Tek Pres [in Ukrainian].
- Pitts, W., & MCCulloch, W. C. (1947). How we know the universals: the perception of auditory and visual form. Bull. Math. Biophys, 9, 127-147 https://doi.org/10.1007/bf02478291 [in USA].
- Hebb, D.O. (1949). The organization of behavior; a neuropsychological theory. England: Wiley [in USA].
- Monastyrskyi, M.I. (2006). Dzhon fon Neiman – matematyk i liudyna [I. von Neumann – mathematician and man]. Istoryko-matematychni doslidzhennia, 46 (11), 240-266 [in Russian].
- Hopfield, J. J. (1982). Neural networks and physical systems with emergent collective computational abilities. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, 79, 2554-2558 https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.79.8.2554 [in USA].
- Matviychuk, A.V. (2010). Modeliuvannia finansovoi stiikosti pidpryiemstv iz zastosuvanniam teorii nechitkoi lohiky, neironnykh merezh i dyskryminatnoho analizu [Modeling financial sustainability of enterprises using theories of fuzzy logic, neural networks and discriminatory analysis]. Visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii nauk Ukrainy – Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 9, 24-46 [in Ukrainian].
- Azarova, A.O., & Bershov, D.M. (2008). Rozrobka metodu formalizatsii DSS shchodo investuvannia na bazi neironnoi merezhi Khopfilda [Development of a method of formalization of the DSS for investing on the basis of Hopfield neural network]. Visnyk Vinnytskoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, 2, 13-18 [in Ukrainian].
- Horodnia, T.A. (2010). Diahnostyka investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti pidpryiemstv [Diagnosis of investment attractiveness of enterprises]. Torhivlia, komertsiia, pidpryiemnytstvo, 11,100-103 [in Ukrainian].
- Totsenko, V.H. (2002). Metody i systemy pidtrymky pryiniattia rishen [Decision Support Methods and Systems]. Kiev: Naukova dumka [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "