DEVELOPMENT OF A METHODOLOGY FOR FORMALIZING THE INVESTMENT DECISION-MAKING PROCESS BASED ON THE HOPFIELD NEURAL NETWORK
RUZAKOVA Olga – Candidate of Science (Economics), assistant professor of the Department of
Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008,
Vinnytsya, 3, Solnyschaya St., e-mail: email@example.com phone 0975025672).
KIPORENKO Svitlana – Assistant of the Department of Computer Science and Economic
Cybernetics, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnitsa, 3, Solnechnaya St., e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org phone 0970343045).
The article presents a methodological approach to assessing the investment attractiveness of an
enterprise based on the Hopfield neural network mathematical apparatus. An extended set of evaluation
parameters of the investment process has been compiled. An algorithm for formalizing the decision-making
process regarding the investment attractiveness of the enterprise based on the mathematical apparatus of
neural networks has been developed. The proposed approach allows taking into account the constantly
changing sets of quantitative and qualitative parameters, identifying the appropriate level of investment
attractiveness of the enterprise with minimal money and time expenses – one of the standards of the Hopfield
network, which is most similar to the one that characterizes the activity of the enterprise. Developed complex
formalization of the investment process allows you to make investment decisions in the context of
incompleteness and heterogeneity of information, based on the methodological tools of neural networks.
1. Sharp, U., Aleksander, H., & Beili, Dzh. (1998). Investytsii [Investment ]. Moscow: INFRA- M [in Russian].
2. Hytman, L. Dzh., & Dzhonk, M. D. (1997). Osnovy investuvannia [Fundamentals of investing].
Moscow: Dilo [in Russian].
3. Melnychenko, O.A. (2012). Investytsiinyi klimat: sutnist ta napriamky yoho pokrashchennia v Ukraini
[Investment climate: the essence and directions of its improvement in Ukraine]. Visnyk Skhidnoukrainskoho
natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalia, 14(185), 292- 295 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kaletnik, H.M., & Tsikhanovska, V.M. (2010). Finansovyi menedzhment [financial
management]. Kiev: Khai-Tek Pres [in Ukrainian].
5. Pitts, W., & MCCulloch, W. C. (1947). How we know the universals: the perception of auditory
and visual form. Bull. Math. Biophys, 9, 127-147 [in USA].
6. Hebb, D.O. (1949). The organization of behavior; a neuropsychological theory. England: Wiley [in USA].
7. Monastyrskyi, M.I. (2006). Dzhon fon Neiman – matematyk i liudyna [I. von Neumann –
mathematician and man]. Istoryko-matematychni doslidzhennia, 46 (11), 240-266 [in Russian].
8. Hopfield, J. J. (1982). Neural networks and physical systems with emergent collective computational
abilities. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, 79, 2554-2558 [in USA].
9. Matviychuk, A.V. (2010). Modeliuvannia finansovoi stiikosti pidpryiemstv iz zastosuvanniam teorii
nechitkoi lohiky, neironnykh merezh i dyskryminatnoho analizu [Modeling financial sustainability of
enterprises using theories of fuzzy logic, neural networks and discriminatory analysis]. Visnyk Natsionalnoi
akademii nauk Ukrainy – Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 9, 24-46 [in Ukrainian].
10. Azarova, A.O., & Bershov, D.M. (2008). Rozrobka metodu formalizatsii DSS shchodo
investuvannia na bazi neironnoi merezhi Khopfilda [Development of a method of formalization of the DSS
for investing on the basis of Hopfield neural network]. Visnyk Vinnytskoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, 2,
13-18 [in Ukrainian].
11. Horodnia, T.A. (2010). Diahnostyka investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti pidpryiemstv [Diagnosis of
investment attractiveness of enterprises]. Torhivlia, komertsiia, pidpryiemnytstvo, 11,100-103 [in Ukrainian].
12. Totsenko, V.H. (2002). Metody i systemy pidtrymky pryiniattia rishen [Decision Support
Methods and Systems]. Kiev: Naukova dumka [in Ukrainian].
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "