DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE ACTIVITY AT PROCESSING ENTERPRISES OF AGRO-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
HONTARUK Yaroslav – Lecturer of the Department of Agrarian Management, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Solnyschaya st., 3 e-mail: email@example.com).
The article deals with the current state of innovations in agro-processing industry. Indicators of innovative development of the economy are analyzed and the main functions of centers of innovation stimulation are determined. The basic problems of development of innovations at the enterprises of processing industries of the agro-industrial complex are investigated. Determination of gas oil consumption by regions of the state. Strategic directions of development of innovations in the food industry are investigated. Measures on adaptation of processing enterprises in terms of integration into the world economic space are proposed. The mechanisms of complex restructuring of the enterprises of the branch on the basis of investment and innovation basis are defined. The model of development of innovative activity at processing enterprises of agrarian sphere is developed. The necessity of insurance of financial risks at carrying out restructuring of enterprises of processing sector of agrarian sector is substantiated. Prospective directions of development of agro-processing industry on the basis of investment and innovation basis are determined.
In order to create sustainable competitive advantages of the enterprises of these industries, it is necessary to approach from the point of view of a systematic approach and to carry out a set of measures aimed at: restructuring of inefficient enterprises of the industry, comprehensive state support of agriculture, reorientation from production of raw materials to production of finished products, diversification of production, attracting sufficient volume development of agricultural processing industries. This set of measures will allow to improve the enterprises of processing industry and adapt them to the requirements of globalized markets of agro-food.
The development of an appropriate organizational and economic mechanism for the creation of an innovative type of entrepreneurial activity, which will help to overcome the above obstacles to the development of this type of activity, should include the following stages: in-depth studies in the field of closed cycle for the processing of oilseeds, including on the basis of NNC «All-Ukrainian Scientific and Educational Consortium»; economic justification, on the basis of experimental studies, the feasibility of creating processing cooperatives for biodiesel production; creation of project-design documentation on organization of oil production processing and restructuring of alcohol factories on an innovative basis: development of the state program of development of servicing cooperatives with anticipation of the state subsidy of agro-processing industry.
1. Savytskyi E. E. (2014). Innovatsiini tekhnolohii v ahrarnii sferi: sutnist, klasyfikatsiia ta ukrainski realii. [Innovative technologies in agrarian sphere: nature, classification and Ukrainian realities]. Ekonomika APK. № 2. S. 110-115. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/E_apk_2014_2_18. [in Ukranian]. (data zvernennia: 19.03.2020).
2. Kaletnik H. M., Honcharuk T. V. (2013). Innovatsiine zabezpechennia rozvytku biopalyvnoi haluzi: svitovyi ta vitchyznianyi dosvid. [Innovative support for the development of the biofuels industry: world and national experience ]. Biznes Inform. № 9. S. 155-160. URL: //nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/binf_2013_9_26. [in Ukranian]. (data zvernennia: 19.03.2020).
3. Honcharuk I. V. (2013). Pidpryiemnytska diialnist yak innovatsiina systema rozvytku vyrobnytstva biopalyva. [Entrepreneurship as an innovative system for the development of biofuel production. Innovative economy]. Innovatsiina ekonomika. № 7. S. 155-159. [in Ukranian].
4. Hontaruk Y.V. (2019). Perspektyvy rozvytku akademichnoho pidpryiemnytstva v aharnykh zakladakh vyshchoi osvity Ukrainy. [Prospects for the development of academic entrepreneurship in agar higher education institutions of Ukraine]. Rozvytok akademichnoho pidpryiemnytstva v zakladakh vyshchoi osvity ta naukovykh ustanovakh Ukrainy: Kruhlyi stil (m. Kyiv, 16 travnia 2019), vidp. red. D.Iu. Chaika. K., s. 46-49. [in Ukranian].
5. Hubina V. V. Innovatsii yak faktor konkurentospromozhnosti v kharchovii promyslovosti. [Innovation as a factor of competitiveness in the food industry.]. Efektyvna ekonomika. 2013. № 7. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2013_7_71. [in Ukranian]. (data zvernennia: 19.03.2020).
6. Brenner Th. Science, Innovation and National Growth [electronic resource]. Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development Theory and Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik. German Economic Association. URL: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:zbw:vfsc15:112873. [Aaccessed 07 Vart 2020].
7. J.R. Himenez. 2015. A non-parametric approach to innovation gaps and economic growth [electronic resource] Journal of Economic and Financial Studies (JEFS). Issue 5. R. 63-69. URL: http://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:lrc:lareco:v:3:y:2015:i:5:p:63-69. [Aaccessed 07 Vart 2020].
8. Naukova ta innovatsiina diialnist Ukrainy. Statystychnyi zbirnyk. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. Vidpovidalnyi za vypusk M. S. Kuznietsova. Kyiv. 2019 r. 107s. [in Ukranian].
9. Husiev V. O. (2008). Imperatyvy i osnovni napriamy innovatsiinoi restrukturyzatsii promyslovoho kompleksu Ukrainy. [The imperatives and main directions of innovative restructuring of the industrial complex of Ukraine]. Derzhavne upravlinnia: teoriia ta praktyka. № 1. S. 29-40. URL: //www.nbuv.gov.ua/e-journals/Dutp/ 2008-1/txts/GALUZEVE/06gvosvo.pdf. (data zvernennia: 19.03.2020).
10. Sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy. [Elektronnyi resurs]. URL: www.ukrstat.gov.ua. (data zvernennia: 19.03.2020).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "