DEVELOPMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC RELATIONS IN THE CONDITIONS OF GLOBALIZATION
TOMASHUK Inna – PhD of Economics, Аssistant of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vinnytsіa National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsіa, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
TOMCHUK Olena – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Analysis and Statistics Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna str., e-mail: email@example.com).
GIRENKO Yulia – Teacher, Separate Structural Subdivision «Nemyriv Professional College of Construction, Economics and Design VNAU» (22800, Nemуrov, 29, Gymnasium Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article analyzes the development of international economic relations in the conditions of globalization. It is stated that one of the main features of modern development of the world economy are the deployment of globalization processes that have a significant impact on the system of international economic relations, transforming directions and determine the tendencies of development of national economies. It is determined that the globalization of the world economy is the process of strengthening the relationship between national economies of the world, which finds its expression in the formation of the world market of goods and services, finance; the formation of global information space, transformation of knowledge into the main element of social wealth, business outs for national borders through the formation of multinational corporations (hereinafter – TNCs), implementation and domestication in the daily practice of international relations and domestic life of peoples of fundamentally new and universal liberal-democratic values, etc. It is emphasized that in the modern world, globalization gives a dominant influence on the development of any state. It is accented that due to the dissemination of innovations in the field of technologies and management, the active exchange of goods, services, investments Globalization contributes to increasing the efficiency of the functioning of national economies, and on the other hand – enhances unevenness, asynchronism and disproportionality of development. It is emphasized that globalization on the macroeconomic level manifests itself in the pursuit of states and integration associations to economic activity outside its borders due to the liberalization of trade, withdrawal of trade and investment barriers, creation of free trade zones, etc. In addition, the processes of globalization and integration include intergovernmental agreed measures for the purposeful formation of the system of economic, legal, informational, communication, political space in large regions of the world. It is analyzed that at the present stage of the development of international relations of the state, both on the world and regional level active joint work on confrontational threats of various character (terrorism, extremism, organized crime, drug trafficking, etc.) of provision, food, energy and environmental safety; preventing and solving armed conflicts and many other directions. In order to achieve success in this work, various international and regional organizations may be effective. It is indicated that logistics systems play an important role in the development of economic relations. The intensity of sectoral interaction characterizes the relationship of the micrologist system of the enterprise with an external medium of macrologistic ties. It is concluded that inside the post-industrial world, global tendencies leads to ultimately to convergence of levels of development of individual countries and their hard confrontation with the rest of the world.
1. Boiarchuk, A.I. (2018). Hlobalna rehionalizatsiia yak mehatrend frahmentatsii svitovoho hospodarstva [Global Regionalization as Megatrand Fragmentation of the World Economy]. Prychornomorski ekonomichni studii – Black Sea Economic Studies, 27, 11-14 [in Ukrainian].
2. Honcharuk, I.V. (2011). Rozvytok investytsiinoho seredovyshcha ta investytsiinoho protsesu [Development of investment environment and investment process]. Naukovyi visnyk NLTU Ukrainy – Scientific Bulletin of the NLTU of Ukraine, 21, 8, 192-198 [in Ukrainian].
3. Hlobalizatsiia mizhnarodnykh ekonomichnykh vidnosyn: sutnist ta osoblyvosti na suchasnomu etapi [Globalization of International Economic Relations: Essence and Features at the Modern Stage]. pidru4niki.com. Retrieved from: https://pidru4niki.com/84642/ekonomika/globalizatsiya_mizhnarodnih_ekonomichnih_vidnosin_sutnist_osoblivosti_suchasnomu_etapi [in Ukrainian].
4. Ekonomichna teoriia [Economic theory]. osvita.ua. Retrieved from: https://osvita.ua/vnz/reports/econom_theory [in Ukrainian].
5. Zadorozhniuk, N.O. Rozvytok mizhnarodnykh ekonomichnykh vidnosyn v umovakh hlobalizatsii [Development of international economic relations in the conditions of globalization]. conf.ztu.edu. Retrieved from: https://conf.ztu.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/360.pdf [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaletnik, H.M., Zabolotnyi, H.M., & Kozlovskyi, S.V. (2011). Innovatsiini modeli upravlinnia stratehichnym ekonomichnym potentsialom suchasnykh ekonomichnykh system [Innovative Models of Management of Strategic Economic Potential of Modern Economic Systems]. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky – Actual problems of the economy, 4, 3-11 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kutsyk, P., Kovtun, O., & Bashnianyn, H. (2015). Hlobalna ekonomika: pryntsypy stanovlennia, funktsionuvannia, rehuliuvannia ta rozvytku [Global Economics: Principles of Formation, Functioning, Regulation and Development]. Lviv: Vydavnytstvo LNK [in Ukrainian].
8. Kokorina, V.I. (2012). Osnovni tendentsii rozvytku form mizhnarodnoho biznesu v umovakh hlobalizatsii [The main trends in the development of international business forms in the conditions of globalization]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Effective economy, 6. Retrieved from: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=120 [in Ukrainian].
9. Mazur, K.V., & Tomashuk, I.V. (2019). Governance and regulation as an indispensable condition for developing the potential of rural areas. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 5, 5, 67-78 [in English].
10. Mizhnarodna ekonomika [International Economics]. kart.edu.ua. Retrieved from: https://kart.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/mizhnarodna-ekonomika-3.pdf [in Ukrainian].
11. Radieva, M.M. (2012). Ukraina v hlobalnii ekonomitsi: vyklyky i mozhlyvosti [Ukraine in the global economy: challenges and opportunities]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and State, 3, 8-11 [in Ukrainian].
12. Snihyr, L.P. (2018). Problemy ta perspektyvy hlobalizatsii mizhnarodnykh ekonomichnykh vidnosyn [Problems and prospects of globalization of international economic relations]. Infrastruktura rynku – Market infrastructure, 22, 33-36 [in Ukrainian].
13. Tarkhanova, N.O. (2013). Hlobalizatsiia svitovoho hospodarstva ta yii vplyv na ekonomichnyi rozvytok Ukrainy [Globalization of the world economy and its influence on Ukraine's economic development]. Visnyk Donbaskoi natsionalnoi akademii budivnytstva i arkhitektury – Bulletin of the Donbas National Academy of Construction and Architecture, 2(100), 98-103 [in Ukrainian].
14. Kharun, O.A., & Koshivska, M.V. (2017). Ekonomichna hlobalizatsiia yak instrument vyrishennia hlobalnykh problem liudstva [Economic globalization as a tool for solving global problems of mankind]. Skhidna Yevropa: ekonomika, biznes ta upravlinnia – Eastern Europe: Economics, Business and Management, 6 (11), 25-29 [in Ukrainian].
15. Kholod, B.I., & Zborovska, O.M. (2014). Hlobalizatsiia yak faktor vplyvu na protsesy lohistychnoho upravlinnia zovnishnoekonomichnoiu diialnistiu pidpryiemstv [Globalization as a factor of influence on the processes of logistics management of foreign economic activity of enterprises]. Yevropeiskyi vektor ekonomichnoho rozvytku – European Vector Economic Development, 2 (17), 261-270 [in Ukrainian].
16. Tsyhanov, S.A., & Yanshyna, A.M. (2013). Problemy staloho rozvytku u konteksti neoliberalnoi modeli hlobalizatsii [Problems of sustainable development in the context of the neoliberal model of globalization]. Ekonomika Ukrainy – Ukraine economy, 4, 4-14 [in Ukrainian].
17. Cherniuk, O.V. (2012). Osnovni tendentsii suchasnykh protsesiv hlobalizatsii [The main trends of modern globalization processes]. Aktualni problemy mizhnarodnykh vidnosyn – Actual problems of international relations, 110, I, 142-150 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "