DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF ECONOMIC SECTORS IN UKRAINE DURING WAR TIME
LEBID Oleksandr – Assistant of the Department of Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article reflects both trends and prospects for the development of the digital economy, as well as the issue of digital transformation of the economy during the period of martial law. In the article, we found an imprint of the issue of the formation of the digital economy in the conditions of globalization, the peculiarities of the digital transformation of industry, the problems of the development of regional and branch economies.
Today, in some countries there is more, and in others less effective digital transformation in the direction of the introduction and use of modern digital technologies in the field of material and non-material production. Its purpose is to increase the productivity and competitiveness of enterprises, as well as national economies as a whole.
Ukraine has all the necessary prerequisites for the realization of the digital potential. For this, it is necessary, first of all, to decide on a technological focus and concentrate investment opportunities on the set goals, to develop a culture of innovation in every possible way, following the example of leading companies in the country. Transformations in the field of education and personnel training will be an equally important task that requires a timely solution. Obviously, digitalization of production will lead to the emergence of new professions and the disappearance of certain existing professions. The digital economy is interpreted as the result of the transformational effects of new technologies of general purpose in the field of communication and information, which are used by all sectors of the economy and social activity.
Attention to the digital economy is due to the fact that information technologies are gaining more and more importance in the economic development of the countries of the world. The use of the digital technologies for the sale of goods and services, the provision of public services, and the education of citizens will allow society to acquire the so-called digital dividends, which means the growth of national well-being and obtaining material profit.
Accordingly, the article considers the digital economy as an economic activity, where the key factor is data in the digital form, the processing of their large volumes and the use of results by traditional forms of business and, due to this, the improvement of various types of production, technologies, equipment, storage, sale, delivery of goods and services.
1. Asotsiatsiia «IT Ukraine» [ІT Ukraіne Assocіatіon]. іtukraіne.org.ua. Retrieved from: https://itukraine.org.ua/ukrainian-it-industry-reboot-in-wartime.html [in Ukrainian].
2. Berezyuk, S.V., & Onyshchenko, M.L. (2020). Informatsiini tekhnolohii u pidpryiemnytskykh strukturakh [Information technologies in business structures]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finance, management: current issues of science and practical activity, 2 (52), 118-131. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-2-6 [in Ukrainian].
3. Vovk, V.Yu. (2020). Tsyfrovi transformatsii v ekonomitsi: svitovyi dosvid ta mozhlyvosti dlia Ukrainy [Digital transformations in the economy: global experience and opportunities for Ukraine]. Sciences of Europe, 4, 51/51, 15-24 [in English].
4. Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official site of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from: www.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
5. Duchova, O. (2019). Ukraina «v tsyfri»: napriamky reformuvannia [Ukraіne «іn numbers»: dіrectіons of reform]. yur-gazeta.com. Retrieved from: https://yur-gazeta.com/publications/practice/informaciyne-pravo-telekomunikaciyi/ukrayina-v-cifri-napryamki-reformuvannya.html [in Ukrainian].
6. Kolyadenko, S.V. (2020). Vplyv tsyfrovoi ekonomiky na hlobalizatsiiu [The impact of the digital economy on globalization]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity. № 2 (52). P. 104-118. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-2-5 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kolyadenko, S.V. (2018) Tsyfrova ekonomika yak bazys formuvannia pozytyvnoho potentsialu imidzhu rehionu Ukrainy. [Digital economy as a basis for the formation of the positive potential of the image of the region of Ukraine]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 10 (38), 32-40 [in Ukrainian].
8. Kulikov, E. Doslidzhennia IT Ukraine shchodo stanu industrii IT-autsorsynhu [IT Ukraine research on the state of the IT outsourcing industry]. ko.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://ko.com.ua/doslidzhennya_it_ ukraine_shhodo_stanu_ industriyi_it-autsorsingu_141018 [in Ukrainian].
9. Mintsyfry narakhuvalo v Ukraini ponad 2200 IT-kompanii: skilky z nykh servisnykh i produktovykh [The Ministry of Digital has counted more than 2,200 IT companies in Ukraine: how many of them are service and product]. dou.ua. Retrieved from: https://dou.ua/forums/topic/36059/ [in Ukrainian].
10. Rozvytok ukrainskoi IT-industrii. Analitychnyi zvit [Development of the Ukraіnіan ІT-іndustry. Analytіcal report]. ko.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://ko.com.ua/files/u125/Ukrainian_IT_Industry_Report_UKR.pdf [in Ukrainian].
11. Polous, O. (2020). Systemnyi analiz pokaznykiv tsyfrovizatsii pidpryiemstv Ukrainy [Systematic analysis of digitalization indicators of Ukrainian enterprises]. Ekonomichnyi analiz – Economic Analysis, 30, 1 (2), 118-124. DOI: https://doi.org/10.35774/econa2020.01.02.118 [in Ukrainian].
12. Statystychnyi zbirnyk Ministerstva finansiv Ukrainy «Biudzhet Ukrainy – 2020» [Statistical Collection of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine «Budget of Ukraine – 2020»]. mov.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.mof.gov.ua/en/statistichnij-zbirnik [in Ukrainian].
13. Ukraina tsyfrova: yak zrobyty krainu efektyvnym IT-khabom [Ukraіne іs dіgіtal: how to make the country an effectіve ІT-hub]. bіz.nv.ua. Retrieved from: https://bіz.nv.ua/ukr/tech/іt-tehnologіjі-ta-komp-yuterna-gramotnіst-mіncіfrі-і-bіznes-rozvіvayut-cіfrovu-osvіtu-v- krajіnі-50170887.html [in Ukrainian].
14. Ukraina 2030E – kraina z rozvynutoiu tsyfrovoiu ekonomikoiu [Ukraine 2030E is a country with a developed digital economy]. strategy.uifuture.org. Retrieved from: https://strategy.uifuture.org/kraina-z-rozvinutoyu-cifrovoyu-ekonomikoyu.html [in Ukrainian].
15. Tsyfrova ekonomika: trendy, ryzyky ta sotsialni determinanty [Digital economy: trends, risks and social determinants]. razumkov.org.ua. Retrieved from: https://razumkov.org.ua/uploads/article/2020_digitalization.pdf [in Ukrainian].
16. Yanenko, I.H. (2017). Tsyfrova transformatsiia promyslovosti Ukrainy: kliuchovi aktsenty [Digital transformation of Ukrainian industry: key highlights]. Problemy ekonomiky – Economic problems, 4, 179-184 [in Ukrainian].
17. Zarehulovanist, brak koshtiv ta nyzka tsyfrova hramotnist strymuiut tsyfrovu transformatsiiu v Ukraini – doslidzhennia EVA [Regulation, lack of funds and low digital literacy hold back digital transformation in Ukraine – EVA research]. eba.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://eba.com.ua/zaregulovanist-brak-koshtiv-ta-nyzka-tsyfrova-gramotnist-strymuyut-tsyfrovu-transformatsiyu-v-ukrayini-doslidzhennya-eva/ [in Ukrainian].
18. Digital Transformation Institute. dti.org.ua. Retrieved from: https://dti.org.ua/ [in English].
19. Ministerstvo ta komitet tsyfrovoi transformatsii v Ukraini. Mykhailo Fedorov [The Ministry and Committee of Digital Transformation in Ukraine. Mykhailo Fedorov]. thedigital.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://thedigital.gov.ua/news/mikhaylo-fedorov-zavdyaki-diya-city-dokhodi-it-galuzi-v-ukraini-do-2025-roku-mozhut-zrosti-do-165-mlrd [in Ukrainian].
20. Derhaliuk, B.V (2019). Industrialni ta postindustrialni oznaky strukturnykh transformatsii natsionalnykh ekonomichnykh system [Industrial and post-industrial signs of structural transformations of national economic systems]. Infrastruktura rynku – Market infrastructure, 33, 77-81. DOI: https://doi.org/ 10.32843/infrastruct33-11 [in Ukrainian].
21. Indeks tsyfrovoi transformatsii vid EBA – doslidzhennia stanu tsyfrovoi transformatsii na pidpryiemstvakh. [The digital transformation index from the EBA is a study of the state of digital transformation at enterprises]. business.diia.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://business.diia.gov.ua/en/cases/tehnologii/indeks-cifrovoi-transformacii-vid-eba-doslidzenna-stanu-cifrovoi-transformacii-na-pidpriemstvah [in Ukrainian].
22. Infohrafika: ukrainska IT-haluz za 2021 rik – v tsyfrakh.. [Infographic: Ukrainian IT industry for 2021 – in numbers]. itc.ua. Retrieved from: https://itc.ua/news/infografika-ukrayinska-it-galuz-za-2021-rik-v-czifrah/ [in Ukrainian].
23. Ukrainski IT-kompanii za rik zaplatyly 23,5 mlrd hrn podatkiv. [Ukrainian IT companies paid UAH 23.5 billion in taxes for the year]. basis.credit. Retrieved from: https://basis.credit/post/528-ukrayinski-it-kompaniyi-za-rik-zaplatili-235-mlrd-grn-podatkiv. [in Ukrainian].
24. Buhai, N.O. (2020). Vprovadzhennia e-hryvni yak innovatsiinoho platizhnoho instrumentu [Introduction of e-hryvnia as an innovative payment tool]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovyi zhurnal «Internauka». Seriia: «Ekonomichni nauky» – International scientific journal «Internauka». Series: «Economic Sciences», 11 (43), 3. Retrieved from: https://www.inter-nauka.com/uploads/public/16075139822683.pdf. DOI: https://doi.org/10.25313/2520-2294-2020-11-6586 [in Ukrainian].
25. IT-industriia v umovakh viiny zabezpechyla $2 mlrd eksportnykh nadkhodzhen [The IT industry during the war provided $2 billion in export earnings]. dev.ua. Retrieved from: https://dev.ua/news/it-industriia-2-mlrd [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "