DIGITALIZATION OF EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES IN THE PROCESS OF REMOTE TRAINING OF ECONOMIC PROFESSIONALS
NAGAYEV Viktor – Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Management, Business and Administration, State Biotechnological University (61002,Kharkiv, 44, Alchevskykh Str., e-mail: email@example.com)
NAGAYEVA Galyna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Finances, Banking and Insurance, State Biotechnological University (61002, Kharkiv,44, Alchevskykh Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
KUSKOVA Svitlana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Management, Business and Administration, State Biotechnological University (61002,Kharkiv,44, Alchevskykh Str., e-mail: Lana.email@example.com).
The purpose of the article is to develop a comprehensive model of distance learning based on the creation of a digital educational environment and experimental verification of its effectiveness.
The proposed model is based on the digitization of educational resources in terms of management, co-management and self-management of educational and creative activities of students. In order to implement effective distance training of applicants, a system of decentralized pedagogical influence on the object of management of digital educational resources has been designed, which ensures the manufacturability of professional competence of future economic professionals. The research is based on a set of methodological approaches, the main of which are: system, competence, cyber, technological and others.
This project will create a reliable system for managing educational and creative activities of students in distance education with the use of appropriate online network content in an interactive mode.
It is well-proven that basic to organization of the controlled from distance teaching there must be an only internet-platform for creation of educational SMART-environment of establishment of higher education, in which automation of pedagogical processes is provided for a network contact in the interactive mode of bread-winners and teachers. Offered model of organization of the controlled from distance teaching in the conditions of network technology of management educational-creative activity of students, which consists of components of the pedagogical system, diagnostic SMART-complex and methods of pedagogical influence.
Maintenance and technological stages of organization of the controlled from distance teaching is reasonable in educational SMART-environment. Certainly, that the basic link of organization of the controlled from distance teaching is a telecommunication environment which includes : informatively-digital, educational-methodical and didactics contents.
Realization of this model in the system of the controlled from distance teaching allows considerably to activate creative activity of students, promote a level them internal motivation, to deepen the level of independence and individualization of studies, that in a result is determined by the high level of formed of professionally-creative competence of future specialists.
1. Bykov, V.Yu. (2015). Dystantsiine navchannia v krainakh Yevropy ta SShA i perspektyvy dlia Ukrainy [Distance learning in Europe and the United States and prospects for Ukraine]. Informatsiine zabezpechennia navchalno-vykhovnoho protsesu: innovatsiini zasoby i tekhnolohii: kolektyvna monohrafiia – Information support of the educational process: innovative tools and technologies, (рр. 77-140). Kyiv: Atika [in Ukrainian].
2. Buidina, O. (2020). Innovatsii v osviti: svitovyi dosvid i mistsevi praktyky [Innovations in education: world experience and local practices]. Imidzh suchasnoho pedahoha – Innovations in education: world experience and local practices, 1 (190), 16-22. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33272/2522-9729-2020-1(190)- 5-9 [in Ukrainian].
3. Dotsenko, N.A. (2020). Tekhnolohiia profesiinoi pidhotovky bakalavriv z ahroinzhenerii v umovakh informatsiino-osvitnoho seredovyshcha [Technology of professional training of bachelors in agroengineering in the information-educational environment]. Innovatsiina pedahohika – Innovative pedagogy, 22, 2, 190-195. DOI: https://doi.org/10.32843/2663-6085/2020/22-2.42 [in Ukrainian].
4. Klochko, O., Nagayev, V., Kovalenko, O., & Fedorets, V. (2020). Forming of professionally creative competence of prospective agrarian managers by facilities of digital technologies. Integration. Education: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, 4, 460-474. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17770/sie2020vol4.4847 [in English].
5. Klochko, O.V., Nagaev, V.M., Klochko, V.I., Pradivliannyi, M.G., & Didukh, L.I. (2018). Computer oriented systems as a means of empowerment approach implementation to training managers in the economic sphere. Information technologies and learning tools, 68, 6, 33-46 [in English].
6. Luzan, P.H. (2015). Naukovi osnovy orhanizatsii pedahohichnoho protsesu v ahrarnomu vyshchomu navchalnomu zakladi [Scientific bases of the organization of pedagogical process in agrarian higher educational institution]. Kyiv: Milenium [in Ukrainian].
7. Lushchyk, Yu.M. (2017). Zastosuvannia suchasnykh tekhnolohii u protsesi pidhotovky maibutnikh ahrariiv u vyshchii osviti Velykoi Brytanii [Application of modern technologies in the process of training future farmers in higher education in the UK]. Pedahohika ta psykholohiia: zbirnyk naukovykh prats KhNPU imeni H. S. Skovorody – Pedagogy and psychology: a collection of scientific works of KhNPU named after G.S. Skovoroda, 57, 236-247 [in Ukrainian].
8. Nahaiev, V.M. (2018). Metodolohichni zasady upravlinnia navchalno- tvorchoiu diialnistiu studentiv [Methodological principles of management of educational and creative activities of students]. Kharkiv: «Stylna typohrafiia» [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "