ECOLOGICAL AND ECONOMIC IMPERATIVES OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF AGROECOSYSTEMS
KOVALCHUK Svitlana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna 3, Str., е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the article the constitutive direction of development of the agrarian sphere is investigated, it’s economical, ecological and social components are highlighted. The multifunctional nature of sustainable development of agroecosystems, the necessity of transition to a nature-preserving model of development, and the harmonious coexistence of nature and society is shown. The institutional goals of ensuring the sustainable development of agriculture are revealed. The necessity of achieving by the Ukrainian economy the parity of intersectoral exchange and imperatives of the state solution of the problems, related to it, is found to be the necessary condition for sustainable development, which is provided by the balance of economic and environmental motivations at the level of economic entities. The main leitmotiv of sustainable development of agriculture problems is intersectoral parity, which will stimulate the process of modernization of the agrarian sphere. The attention is focused on the need for balanced sustainability in the development of ecosystems, which is based on ecological agriculture, on innovative approaches to labor, self-realization, ensuring the existence of an optimal agro-ecosystem, what involves harmonious co-operation and the realization of the potential of nature and the economy of a particular territory. The balanced approach to strengthening the competitiveness of agrarian production, both in the country and abroad, is presented, taking into account the goals of sustainable development of rural areas and preservation of the environment. The emphasis is made on the need of implementation of Good agricultural practices, what is envisaged by the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU. The possibilities of implementing Good agricultural practices, which are based on the following factors: economic ability, environmental sustainability, social progress, safety and quality of food products, are determined. The main goal of the GAP is the introduction and implementation of a management strategy that would ensure appropriate understanding and monitoring at each stage of the production process. The significance of a radical change of the paradigm, in which the innovative component is intended to solve the imperatives of sustainable development is formulated. It includes, first of all, the provision of ecologically and economically balanced functioning of agrarian landscapes, shifting the emphasis from the intensive factors of economic growth to the cultivation of innovative technologies that respond the imperative ecological challenges.
1. Regulation (EU) №1306/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the financing, management and monitoring of the common agricultural policy and repealing Council Regulations (EEC) №352/78, (EC) №165/94, (EC) №2799/98, (EC) №814/2000, (EC) №1290/2005 and (ES) №485/2008.
2. Andreeva N.N. Ekonomika i ekolohyia: sovmestymost razvytyia: [monohrafyia] / S.K. Kharychkov, N.N. Andreeva, L.E. Kupynets; YPREEY NAN Ukrainy. – O. : Fenyks, 2007. – 180 s.
3. Verzhykhovskyi O.N. Asotsiatsiia “Ukrainskyi klub ahrarnoho biznesu” [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu : http://www.agribusiness.kiev.ua.
4. Vstrechnyie obiazatelstva Sross-Somplianse po ekolohyzatsiyi nesviazannoi hospodderzhky [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://www.agrardialog.ru.
5. Ekolohichni novatsii Spilnoi ahrarnoi polityky YeS: implementatsiia v Ukraini: naukovo-analitychna zap. / vid 10.08.2016 r. № 135-13/440/ In-t ekon. ta prohnozuv. NANU. – K., 2016. – 37 р.
6. Kaletnik H.M. Stratehiko-instytutsiini zasady efektyvnosti vykorystannia potentsialu ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky // Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment. – 2015. – №1. – Р. 3-15.
7. Popova O.L. Osnovy harmonizatsii ahrarnoho i silskoho rozvytku v suchasnii ahrarnii politytsi // Ekonomika Ukrainy. – 2014. – №10. – Р. 32-43.
8. Popova O.L. Stalyi rozvytok ahrosfery Ukrainy: polityka i mekhanizmy / Olha Leontiivna Popova; NAN Ukrainy, In-t ekon. ta prohnozuv. – K., 2009. – Р. 179-183.
9. Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu, z odniiei storony, ta Yevropeiskym Soiuzom, Yevropeiskym spivtovarystvom z atomnoi enerhii i yikhnimy derzhavamy-chlenamy z inshoi storony [Elektronnyi resurs]. – Rezhym dostupu: http://www.kmu.gov.ua.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "