ECONOMIC AND ECOLOGICAL BENEFITS OF USING BIOGAS PLANTS IN HOUSEHOLDS
TOKARCHUK Dina – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Preconditions of organization of biogas production by households in Ukraine are grounded. The aggregate income and expenses of households are analyzed, it is determined that the expenses for housing and communal services, incl. natural gas, occupy more than half of the wages of the population. The price of natural gas for the population has increased by almost 6.5 times in recent years, thus there is an economic ground for the replacement of expensive natural gas by biogas of own production. Ecological factors contributing to the production of biogas include the possibility of ecological use of organic household wastes. A brief overview of existing simple biogas plants in Ukraine is made. Comparison of biogas with traditional energy sources at the energy outlet has been made and the necessary amount of biogas for the needs of a household consisting of 2-3 persons has been calculated. Economic benefits from the use of biogas, including energy autonomy, absence of necessity to purchase mineral fertilizers, and additional profit from the sale of surplus production are determined. The ecological effect will consist in utilizing wastes and sewages and improving the hygiene situation for individual users.
Tokarchuk, D.M. et.al (2012) Alternatyvna enerhetyka Ukrainy: osoblyvosti funktsionuvannia i perspektyvy rozvytku [Alternative energy of Ukraine: peculiarities of functioning and prospects of development]. Vinnytsia: Edelveis i K. [in Ukrainian].
2. Klimchuk, O.V. (2017) Rozvitok ta regulyuvannya konkurentospromozhnogo virobnitstva biopaliv [Development and regulation of competitive production of biofuels]. Vinnitsya: FOP Rogalska I.O. [in Ukrainian].
3. Sait zhurnalu Derzhavnoi sluzhbi statistiki Ukraini [Site of State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from http:// www.ukrstat.gov.ua. [in Ukrainian].
4. Liubin, M.V., Tokarchuk, O. A., Liubin, V. S., Smalkivskikiy, S. V. (2011) Analiz, klasifikatsiya ta vikoristannya prostih biogazovih ustanovok [Analysis, classification and use of simple biogas plants]. Zbirnik naukovih prats Vinnitskogo natsionalnogo agrarnogo universitetu : Seriya : Tehnichni nauki. – Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Series: Technical sciences, 8,69-77 [in Ukrainian].
5. Sait NAK “Naftogaz Ukraiiny” [Site of NJK “Naftogaz Ukraiiny”] www.naftogaz.com. Retrieved from http://www.naftogaz.com [in Ukrainian].
6. Derzhavna sluzhba statistiki Ukraini. (2018). Samootsinka domogospodarstvami dostupnosti okremih tovariv ta poslug u 2017 rotsi (za danimi vibirkovogo obstezhennya umov zhittya domogospodarstv u i zhovtni 2017 roku). [Self-assessment by households of the availability of certain goods and services in 2017 (according to a sample household living conditions survey in October 2017)]. K.: Derzhavna sluzhba statistiki Ukraini [in Ukrainian].
7. Krivonos, K. A. (2016). Obgruntuvannya regionalnoi kontseptsii z ohoroni zdorov’ya naselennya ta dovkillya vid vplivu vidhodiv [Justification of the regional concept of public health and the environment from the effects of wastes] Candidate’s thesis. Harkiv: HNMU [in Ukrainian].
8. Smart waste management in the Eastern Partnership countries (2017). Rozumne upravlinnya vidhodami spilnot [Smart management of communities’ waste] Retrieved from https://dzki.kievcity.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
9. Nekrasov, V., Vedenev, A., Vedeneva, T. (2014). Mikrobiologicheskaya anaerobnaya konversiya biomassyi [Microbiological anaerobic conversion of biomass]. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing [in Russian].
10. Dosvid virobnitstva mini biogazovih ustanovok v Ukraini [Experience of production of mini biogas plants in Ukraine]. www.biowatt.com.ua. Retrieved from http://www.biowatt.com.ua [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "