ECONOMIC EFFICIENCY OF ENERGY AUTONOMY OF THE AIC DUE TO THE USE OF BIOFUELS
HONCHARUK Inna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Economics, Vice-Rector for Scientific, Innovative and International Activities, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com).
TOMASHUK Inna – Lecturer of the Department of Analysis and Statistics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
It has been researched that renewable energy sources have recently become one of the important criteria for the sustainable development of rural areas. The emphasis is placed on the search for new and improved existing technologies for the production of alternative energy sources, expansion of their implementation areas. It is substantiated that the main reasons for such attention to the energy supply of rural territories are expected exhaustion of stocks of organic fuels, sharp increase in their prices, imperfections and low efficiency of their use technologies, harmful effects on the environment. It is explored that changing the energy dependence situation can be done by conducting the corresponding energy policy, improving the regulatory framework and attracting investment in the development of non-traditional and renewable energy sources.
It is highlighted that Ukraine has sufficient opportunities to provide an adequate amount of biofuels, primarily through the use of biomass potential of agricultural crops and high-speed energy crops. It is researched that in the conditions of a complex socio-economic situation in Ukraine, a significant energy dependence on energy imports, the search for alternative energy sources is of particular relevance. It is estimated that Ukraine is among the dozens of countries - the largest consumers of energy resources, with a small share in the structure of the world's product. It is proved that energy saving today becomes one of the most important priorities of socio-economic development in the national and regional dimensions.
It is analyzed that the necessary condition for successful work in national and world agrarian markets is constant work on increasing the competitiveness of products, in particular, reducing its value by reducing the energy intensity of production. It is substantiated that agricultural producers are actively working on the issue of reducing energy consumption per unit of output. It is determined that the majority of these measures are aimed at increasing the productivity of agricultural crops, increasing productivity of the livestock sector, technical and technological re-equipment of the production process.
It was emphasized that special attention should be paid to the branches of animal husbandry, because it is this industry that is a serious source of alternative energy production. This applies not only to large agro-holdings of animals but also to small households that operate in rural areas, for which the maintenance of animals in a subsidiary state may be a source of energy supplies for their own needs. It was investigated that each year large livestock farms and poultry farms can receive environmentally friendly biofuels in an anaerobic way and significantly improve the quality of sewage.
It is determined that thermal efficiency of cogeneration units of biogas production depends very much on equipment for electricity generation. For example, the use of gas-fired internal combustion engines has a thermal efficiency of 70% to 75%, while the use of gas turbines and boiler-wastes is additional. In this case, thermal efficiency can reach more than 90%.
It is concluded that one of the ways to reduce the dependence on energy imports and the improvement of ecology in rural areas of Ukraine is to develop alternative energy through a powerful agro-industrial complex. Ukraine should create all opportunities for the development of innovative technologies for the implementation of renewable energy sources; to provide conditions for serial production and implementation of bioenergy facilities; to promote the formation of the same competitive environment for different types of fuel. This will give green energy green light.
- Adamchuk, V. V., & Myronenko V. H., & Lukianets V. O., & Subota S. V., &Veremeichyk N.V. (2013). Systema orhanizatsiinykh zakhodiv ta tekhniko-tekhnolohichnykh zasobiv teplo zabezpechennia silskykh terytorii na osnovi mistsevoho biopalyva [System of organizational measures and technological and technological means of heat supply of rural territories based on local biofuel]. Mekhanizatsiia ta elektryfikatsiia silskoho hospodarstva – Mechnization and Electrification of Agriculture, 98, 308-320 [in Ukrainian].
- Honcharuk, T. (2017). Strategic of biomass in Ukraine – guarantee of the state`s economic development. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktual’ni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Eсonomy. Finanсes. Management: actual issues of science and practical activity, 8(24), 36-44.
- Palamarchuk, V., Honcharuk, I., Honcharuk, T., Telekalo, N. (2018). Effect of the elements of corn cultivation the technology on bioethanol production under conditions of the right-bank forest-steppe of Ukraine. Ukrainian Journal of Ecology, 8(3), 47-53.
- Kaletnik, H., & Prutska, O., & Pryshliak, N. (2014). Resource potential of bioethanol and biodiesel production in Ukraine. Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development, 1, 9-12. https://doi.org/10.2478/vjbsd-2014-0002
- Kyrylenko, I.H., & Demianchuk, V.V., & Andriushchenko, B.V. (2010). Formuvannia rynku ukrainskoho biopalyva: peredumovy, perspektyvy, stratehiia. [Formation of Ukrainian Biofuel Market: Preconditions, Prospects, Strategy]. Ekonomika APK – Economy of the AIC, 4, 62-65 [in Ukrainian].
- Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy (2018). Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
- Ofitsiinyi sait Ministerstva ahrarnoi polityky ta prodovolstva Ukrainy (2018). Available at: http://minagro.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
- Ofitsiinyi sait Naftovoi Asotsiatsii Ukrainy (2018). Available at: http://oilers.org.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoho ahentstva z enerhoefektyvnosti ta enerhozberezhennia Ukrainy (2018). Available at: http://saee.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
- Potuzhnosti biohazovykh ustanovok v Ukraini za ostannikh try roky zrosly maizhe vtrychi (2018). Available at: https://ecotown.com.ua/news/Potuzhnosti-biohazovykh- ustanovok-v-Ukrayini-za-ostannikh-try-roky-zrosly-mayzhe-vtrychi/ [in Ukrainian].
- Horba, O. O. (2017). Rozrobka ta vdoskonalennia enerhetychnykh system z urakhuvanniam naiavnoho potentsialu alternatyvnykh dzherel enerhii [Development and improvement of energy systems taking into account the existing potential of alternative energy sources]. P.: TOV NVP «Ukrpromtorhservis», 326 [in Ukrainian].
- Roik, M.V., & Kurylo, V.L., & Hanzhenko, O. M., & Humentyk, M. Ia. (2013). Bioenerhetyka v Ukraini: stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku [Bioenergy in Ukraine: state and prospects of development]. Bioenerhetyka – Bioenergy, 1, 5-10 [in Ukrainian].
- Sychevskyi, M.P., & Khomichak, L.M., & Oliinichuk, S.T. (2013). Shliakhy dyversyfikatsii tsukroburiakovoho vyrobnytstva [Ways of diversification of sugar beet production]. Tsukor Ukrainy – Sugar of Ukraine, 4 (88), 9-14 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "