EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATION OF WASTE USE OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES IN THE FORMATION OF ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY
KIRILENKO Ivan – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Academician of NAAS of Ukraine, People's Deputy of Ukraine (01008, Kyiv,5 Hrushevskoho street, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
TOKARCHUK Dina – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Resources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna str., е-mail: email@example.com).
The article substantiates that the effective use of organic waste for further processing today is a prerequisite for the development of agricultural enterprises, their competitive advantages and ensuring energy and environmental security. The basic principles of enterprise waste disposal are identified, which include: maximum use of on-farm resources, ensuring the economic efficiency of the technologies used, and compliance with veterinary and sanitary requirements. The most common methods for processing organic waste of agricultural enterprises, which include energy and non-energy areas, are investigated. The waste from the plant growing industry can be used for energy purposes in two directions: direct burning in order to obtain heat and electric energy, as well as for the production of solid biofuels. Livestock waste can be used to produce another type of biofuel – biogas. The non-energy direction of the use of organic waste from agricultural enterprises provides the production of secondary products (pulp, paper, cardboard), feed, bedding, compost. It is substantiated that the directions of use of crop waste, which is now preferred by agricultural enterprises, are mainly non-energy (like roughage, litter, as fertilizers) and ineffective (such feed is of little value for highly productive animals, enterprises do not comply with the technology of smelling residues, which minimizes positive effect). Various methods of processing waste products (secondary products) of the livestock industry are analyzed: composting, vermicomposting, composting using gumivit, infusion, and biogas production. A comparison of the economic efficiency of traditional and bioenergy manure utilization at a conditional enterprise is made. It is proved that modern methods of manure utilization with biogas production have advantages because they have an environmental effect, can provide energy autonomy due to the refusal to purchase fuel, electricity, it is possible to increase the efficiency of activities through the sale or own use of biological fertilizers, and the sale of other by-products.
1. Castillo-Gimenez, J., Montanes, A., and A. J. Picazo-Tadeo (2019). Performance and convergence in municipal waste treatment in the European Union. Waste Management, 85, 222–231. [in English].
2. Berezyuk, S., Tokarchuk, D. and N. Pryshliak (2019). Economic and environmental benefits of using waste potential as a valuable secondary and energy resource. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism. X, 1(33), 149–160. [in English].
3. Kaletnik, G.N., Bulhakov, V. M., Hrynyk, I. V.
(2011). Naukovo obgruntovani ta praktychni pidkhody vykorystannia solomy ta roslynnykh reshtok u silskomu hospodarstvi. [Scientific-proved and practical approaches to usage in agriculture of straw and a vegetative waste]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia : Tekhnichni nauky.-Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Technical Sciences, 9, 62–68. [in Ukrainian].
4. Martsynkevych, V. & Kolomiiets N. (2015). Povodzhennia z vidkhodamy tvarynnytstva: perevahy tekhnolohii anaerobnoho zbrodzhuvannia.. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
5. Heletukha, H. H., Zheliezna, T. A., Tryboi, A. V. (2014). Perspektyvy vykorystannia vidkhodiv silskoho hospodarstva dlia vyrobnytstva enerhii v Ukraini: Analiticтa zapyska BAU 7. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
6. Honcharuk, I. (2020) Use of Wastes of the Livestock Industry as a Possibility for Increasing the Efficiency of AIC and Replenishing the Energy Balance. Visegrad Journal on Bioeconomy and Sustainable Development, 9 (1), 9–14. [in English].
7. Honcharuk, I. (2020). Vyrobnytstvo biohazu v ahrarnomu sektori – shliakh do pidvyshchennia enerhetychnoi nezalezhnosti ta rodiuchosti hruntiv [Biogas production in the agricultural sector – the way to increase energy independence and soil fertility]. Agrosvit - Agroworld, 15, 18–29. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kaletnik, G., Honcharuk, I., Okhota, Yu. (2020). The Waste-Free Production Development for the Energy Autonomy Formation of Ukrainian Agricultural Enterprises. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, XI, 3(43), 513–522. [in English].
9. Kaletnik, G.N. (2015). Vyrobnytstvo ta vykorystannia biopalyv. Vinnytsia : Konsol. [in Ukrainian].
10. Kaletnik, G. & N. Pryshliak. (2019). Bioenergy potential development of the agrarian sector as a component of sustainable development of Ukraine. Management mechanisms and development strategies of economic entities in conditions of institutional transformations of the global environment (Vol. 1, pp. 96–104). Riga: “Landmark” SIA. [in English].
11. Website of the Bioenergy Association of Ukraine. Retrieved from : https://uabio.org [in Ukrainian].
12. Malovanyy, M., Odnorih, Z., Kanda, М. (2018). Analysis of poultry manure utilisation methods to produce organic fertiliser. Environmental Problems, 3, 4, 245–251. [in English].
13. Obil, F. O., Ugwuishiwu, B.O., Nwakaire, J.N. (2016). Agricultural Waste Concept, Generation, Utilization and Management. Nigerian Journal of Technology (NIJOTECH), 35, 4, 957–964. [in English].
14. Nikitchenko, Yu. S., Melnychuk, Ye. V. (2019). Praktyka povodzhennia z vidkhodamy ahrarnykh vyrobnytstv v Ukraini [Practice of agrarian productions waste management in Ukraine]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovyi zhurnal “Internauka” – Internаtіоnаl Scіentіfіc Jоurnаl “Іnternаukа”, 2. Retrieved from https://www.inter-nauka.com/uploads/public/15493650318960.pdf [in Ukrainian].
15. Bunetskyi, V. Osoblyvosti vyrobnytstva pelet v Ukraini. Ekonomichni aspekty. Retrieved from https://www.t-energy.com.ua/images/file.php?id=2493 [in Ukrainian].
16. Tokarchuk, D. M. (2016). Investytsiine zabezpechennia vyrobnytstva biohazu silskohospodarskymy pidpryiemstvamy Ukrainy [Investment provision of biogas production by the agricultural enterprises of Ukraine]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: current issues of science and practice, 12, 26–35. [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "