ELECTRONIC PURCHASES AS A WAY OF OVERCOMING CORRUPTION IN THE STATE PURCHASE SYSTEM IN UKRAINE
CHYZEVSKA Lyudmyla - Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor of Department of Accounting
and Auditing, Zhytomyr state technological university, Ukraine. Phone:+380681701515. E-mail:
PSOTA Victoriia - postgraduate student of Accounting and Audit Department of Zhytomyr State
Technological University, teacher of accounting disciplines of Novograd Volynsky industrial economycal
technical college (11700, Zhytomyr region Novograd-Volynsky, Rybalko str. 13/174, e-mail:
The article conducted a study of reforming the public procurement system in order to overcome the
corruption component in the economy. The study analyzed the regulatory framework of public procurement
in Ukraine and the EU from the standpoint of the fight against corruption. The article examines the effect
of budget savings and an indicator of the level of competition from the introduction of electronic
procurement. The paper analyzes the positive and negative consequences of the introduction of new
legislation and electronic trading in the public procurement system by overcoming the corruption factors
in the economy. The authors proposed ways to improve the existing system in order to increase the level
of competition, increase public savings, prevent discrimination of public procurement participants and
increase control over the implementation of contracts, should strengthen the anti-corruption effect in the
public sector. Prospects for further research is the analysis of the introduction of innovations in public
procurement in practice and the search for mechanisms to improve the current system.
1. Indeks spryiniattia koruptsii, 2018. Transparency International Ukraine. URL: https://ti-ukraine.org/ti_format/doslidzhennya/cpi/
2. Soreide T. Corruption in public procurement. Causes, consequences and cures. Norwegian
School of Economics. 2002 URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/37166541_
3. Sewpersadh P. Mubangizi J.C.Using the Law to Combat Public Procurement Corruption in South
Africa: Lessons from Hong Kong. Potchefstroom Electronic Law Journal. 2017. №1. S.1-31. URL:
4. Joseph K. Achua Anti-corruption in public procurement in nigeria: challenges and competency
strategies. Journal of Public Procurement. 2011. № 11. S. 323-333. URL: https://doi.org/10.1108/JOPP-11-03-2011-B002
5. Mugadza, W.T. Combating corruption in public procurement in developing countries: a legal
analysis. Institutional Repository of the North-West University. 2018. URL:
6. Hessami Z. Political corruption, public procurement, and budget composition: Theory and
evidence from OECD countries. European Journal of Political Economy. 2014. № 34. S. 372-389.
7. Ferwerda, J. Deleanu, I. & Unger, B. Eur. J. Corruption in Public Procurement: Finding the Right
Indicators . Crim Policy Res. 2017. № 23.S. 245. URL: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10610-016-9312-3
8. Detkova P. Podkolzyna Ye. y Tkachenko A. Korruptsyia, tsentralyzatsyia y konkurentsyia:
dannыe hosudarstvennыkh zakupok v Rossyy. [Corruption, centralization and competition: data from
government procurement in Russia] Mezhdunarodnыi zhurnal hosudarstvennoho upravlenyia. 2018. №41
(5-6). S. 414-434. URL: https://doi.org/10.1080/01900692.2018.1426014
9. Parasii-Verhunenko I. M. Analiz publichnykh zakupivel: metodychni ta praktychni aspekty
[Analiz public procurement: methodical and practical aspects]. Naukovi zapysky Natsionalnoho
universytetu «Ostrozka akademiia». Seriia «Ekonomika»: naukovyi zhurnal. 2017. №7(35). S. 65–71.
10. Radionov Yu.D., 2011. Problema efektyvnosti vykorystannia biudzhetnykh koshtiv [The
problem of efficiency of budgetary budget cards]. Finansy Ukrainy. Seriia «Biudzhetna polityka». 2011.
№5. S. 47-55.
11. Zbirnyk dyrektyv YeS z pytan derzhavnykh zakupivel. 2015. URL: http://eupublicprocurement.org.ua
12. Konventsiia Orhanizatsii Ob’iednanykh Natsii proty koruptsii. Ratyfikovano Zakonom N 251-V ( 251-16 ) vid 18.10.2006, VVR, 2006, N 50, st.496. URL: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/995_c16.
13. Typovoi zakon YuNSYTRAL o publychnыkh zakupkakh, 2011. URL: https://www.uncitral.org
14. Pryiednannia Ukrainy do Uhody pro derzhavni zakupivli. Rishennia Komitetu vid 11 lystopada
2015 roku. URL: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/981_056.
15. Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu, z odniiei storony, ta Yevropeiskym Soiuzom,
Yevropeiskym spivtovarystvom z atomnoi enerhii i yikhnimy derzhavamy-chlenamy, z inshoi storony, №
1678-VII vid 16.09.2014. URL: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/984_011.
16. Zvit OESR, 2017. «Antykoruptsiini reformy v Ukraini. 4-i raund monitorynhu vprovadzhennia
Stambulskoho planu dii borotby z koruptsiieiu» URL: http://www.oecd.org/ corruption/acn/
17. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro publichni zakupivli» vid 25.12.2015r. №922-VIII iz zmin. ta dopovn.
stanom na 13.04. 2018. URL: http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/922-19.
18. Statystyka prozoro, 2017. URL: https://bi.prozorro.org
19. Rishennia Rakhunkovoi palaty «Pro rozghliad Zvitu pro rezultaty analizu stanu publichnykh
(derzhavnykh) zakupivel v 2017 rotsi» №13-1 vid 31.05.18r. URL: http://www.acrada.gov.ua
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "