ENTERPRISE FINANCIAL FIRMNESS MANAGEMENT: CONTENT, STAGES, AND DIRECTIONS
SOBCHYSHYN Vitaliy – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Finance and
Credit Department, Poltava State Agrarian Academy (36003, 1/3 Skovorody str., e-mail:
DROBOTYA Yana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor
of Finance and Credit Department, Poltava State Agrarian Academy (36003, 1/3 Skovorody str., e-mail:
The own viewpoint of the essential characteristics of financial firmness management process as a
process of making strategic and operational managerial decisions as to developing and implementing the
system of principles and methods of forming such a state of financial resources, which would enable
enterprise to achieve profitability, solvency, creditworthiness, and financial equilibrium was formulated.
The stages of enterprise financial firmness management process were worked out in details; these stages
enable to ensure its necessary level, and, in particular, they include: defining aims, subjects and objects
of management; revealing the elements of the object of management; determining the methods of influence
on the factors of management; developing the strategy of ensuring enterprise financial firmness; strategy
implementation, and monitoring. The mechanism of enterprise financial firmness management was
disclosed together with detailing strategic, tactical targets and instruments of implementation and
elements of achieving these goals.
It was substantiated that enterprise financial firmness management has to be conducted according
to the directions which include its complex analysis: general evaluation, calculation of absolute and
relative indices, determining profitability break-even point and reserve of financial firmness. As the graph
of loss free operation activity of enterprise reflects only monetary value of profitability break-even point
the conclusion was made that decisions as to enterprise profit management have to be made concerning
separate kinds of goods.
1. Krutova, A.S. & Nesterenko, O.O. (2017). Multyfunktsionalna model opysu finansovoho
kapitalu v intehrovanomu zviti [Multifunctional model of financial capital description in integrated report].
Finansovo-kredytna diialnist: problemy teorii ta praktyky – Financial and credit activity: problems of
theory and practice, 2, 397-404 [in Ukrainian].
2. Tomchuk, O.F. (2015). Otsinka finansovoi stiikosti – vazhlyva kharakterystyka finansovoho
stanu pidpryiemstva [Assessment of financial stability is an important characteristic of financial state of
enterprise]. Ekonomichni nauky. Seriia Oblik i finansy – Economic Sciences. Series Accounting and
finance, 12 (45). (Vols. 2), 240-249 [in Ukrainian].
3. Tiutiunnyk, Yu.M. (2009). Finansovyi analiz [Financial analysis ]. ( Vols. 2). Poltava : PDAA [ in Ukrainian].
4. Blank, I.L. (2001). Finansovyi menedzhment [Financial management]. Kyiv: Nyka-Tsentr, Эlha
5. Verdieva, Yu.N. (2009). Upravlenie finansovo-ekonomicheskoy ustoychivostyu predpriyatiya v
usloviyah ekonomicheskogo krizisa [Management of financial and economic stability of the enterprise in
the conditions of economic crisis]. Vologdinskie chteniya – Vologda readings, 74, 86-89 [in Russian].
6. Hapak, N.M. & Kapshtan, S.A. (2014). Osoblyvosti vyznachennia finansovoi stiikosti
pidpryiemstva [Features of determining the financial stability of the enterprise]. Naukovyi visnyk
Uzhhorodskoho universytetu. Seriia Ekonomika – Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod University. Series
Economics, 1, 191-196 [in Ukrainian].
7. Dokiienko, L.M. (2004). Metodolohichni pryntsypy upravlinnia finansovoiu stiikistiu
pidpryiemstv torhivli [Methodological principles of financial stability management of trade enterprises].
Visnyk KNTEU – Herald KNUTE, 2, 63-75 [in Ukrainian].
8. Furman, I.V. (2017). Protses upravlinnia finansovoiu stiikistiu pidpryiemstva ta shliakhy yoho
vdoskonalennia [Process management and enterprise financial stability ways to improve]. Ekonomika.
Menedzhment. Biznes – Economics. Management. Business, 1 (19), 31-36 [in Ukrainian].
9. Pryimak, I.I. (2006). Orhanizatsiia stratehichnoho upravlinnia subiektamy hospodariuvannia v
ekonomitsi Ukrainy [Organization of strategic management of economic entities in the economy of
Ukraine]. Visnyk Lvivskoho universytetu. Seriia ekonomichna – Visnyk of the Lviv University. Economy
Series, 36, 143-147 [in Ukrainian].
10. Sobchyshyn, V.M. (2019). Upravlinnia prybutkom pidpryiemstva [Managing profit of the
enterprise]. Proceedings from M21CGC ʼ19: III Mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna konferentsiia
«Menedzhment XXI stolittia: hlobalizatsiini vyklyky» – The Third International Scientific and Practical
Conference «Management of the XXI century: globalization challenges». (pp. 56-58). Poltava: TOV
«Simon» [in Ukrainian].
11. Otenko, I.P., Azarenkov, H.F., & Ivashchenko, H.A. (2015). Finansovyi analiz [Financial
analysis]. Kharkiv: KhNEU im. S. Kuznetsia [in Ukrainian].
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "