ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT OF POTENTIAL OF VINNYTSK REGION
LUTSYAK Vitaliy – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Marketing and Agrarian Business, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21018, Vinnytsia, 3 Pirogov St., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
TOMASHUK Inna – Lecturer of the Department of Analysis and Statistics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna St., e-mail: email@example.com).
The article analyzes the systematic strategy of transition of rural territories to the eco-safe way of development and production of ecological agricultural products, which will solve a number of acute socio-economic and environmental problems and is one of the most difficult stages of reforms in Ukraine. The essence of the ecological mechanism, which is a set of tools, the ultimate goal of which is the achievement of positive results in the environmental sphere, is disclosed. Attention is drawn to the fact that in some regions about 250 kinds of various wastes are created. It is determined that the presence of different types of productions in the regions is due to the diversity of qualitative composition of waste.
It is stressed that at the expense of the regional fund of environmental protection in the region a number of environmental protection measures are being implemented, for which the oblast budget plans to allocate 115.2 million UAH.
According to the data of the Main Directorate of Statistics in Vinnitsa region, it was investigated that in 2017 Trostyanets district is characterized by the largest indicator of waste generation, which is 26651.0 tons, the second place is the Orativ district, where the total number of formed departures is 14313.8 tons, in the third the place is Khmelnitsky district, the amount of waste in which there are 10386.5 tons.
A detailed analysis of waste management in the Vinnytsia region in 2017 shows that the largest amount of waste utilization was carried out in the Kryzhopol region, the total amount of which is 156613,5 tons
It is emphasized that the funds of the Environmental Fund are aimed at implementing the following 69 measures, among which:
- treatment of solid household and chemical wastes - 28 projects worth 36.6 mln.
- Preservation of nature reserve fund (parks) - 4 projects for the amount of UAH 1.0 million;
- Preservation of reservoirs and rivers - 12 projects for the amount of UAH 9,7 million;
- Completion of re-stocking and storage of unsuitable pesticides - 1 measure for the amount of 0.1 million UAH;
- measures related to the technogenic situation in the regions (sewage treatment facilities - sewage treatment facilities and sewage networks) - 14 projects worth 42.4 mln.
- wildlife preservation - 3 projects for UAH 1.0 million;
- others - 7 projects worth 24.4 mln.
SWOT analysis was carried out - the establishment of key interconnections between the strengths and weaknesses of the parties with potential and threats of further development of the Vinnytsia region. It is analyzed that the strategic objectives of environmental safety of Vinnytsya are determined depending on the mutual influence of individual factors of the external and internal environment. Conclusions are made that it is necessary to raise the level of ecological consciousness of society; to carry out measures on ensuring environmental safety and reducing the technogenic load on the environment.
It is determined that the strong sides of the oblast are the presence of significant reserves of mineral raw materials, fertile agricultural land, the absence of powerful environmental pollutants and ecological districts. The weak side of Vinnytsya is the insufficient dynamics of growth of small and medium business.
Based on the SWOT analysis, it was determined that among the key problems in the development of the Vinnytsia region that impede the harmonious development of the region is the lack of development of innovation policy and, as a result, the lack of innovation infrastructure, the non-use of the scientific and technological and production potential available in the region.
- Honcharuk, T.V. (2017). Rol infrastruktury u zabezpechenni ekonomichnoho zrostannia rehioniv Ukrainy [The role of infrastructure in ensuring economic growth of Ukraine's regions]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Cherkaskoho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky – Collection of scientific works of Cherkasy State Technological University. Series: Economic Sciences, 44, 2, 94-99 [in Ukrainian]. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24025/2306-4422.214.171.1247.110668
- Zvit roboty departamentu za 2017 r. Departament mistobuduvannia, arkhitektury ta heneralnoho planu. Ofitsiina storinka Vinnytskoi miskoi Rady [Department of Urban Development, Architecture and General Plan, 2017 Department Report. The official website of the Vinnytsia City Council]. Available at: http://www.vmr.gov.ua /Executives/Lists/DepartmentOfArchitectureCityBuildingAndCadastre/ShowContent.aspx?ID=23 [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik, H.M. & Honcharuk I.V. (2015). Skladovi rozvytku silskykh terytorii ta modeli ahrarnoho pidpryiemnytstva i kooperatsii [Components of rural areas development and models of agrarian entrepreneurship and co-operation]. Zbirnyk materialiv nauk. konf. i navch.-prakt.seminaru “Rozvytok maloho i serednoho pidpryiemnytstva ta kooperatsii na seli. Problemy ta perspektyvy” – Development of small and medium entrepreneurship and cooperation in rural areas. Problems and prospects”, 8 (28), 5-13 [in Ukrainian].
- Mazur V.A., Tomchuk O.F., Branitskyi Yu.Iu. Metodyka analizu finansovoho stanu pidpryiemstva vidpovidno do vymoh vnutrishnikh i zovnishnikh korystuvachiv [Methodology for analyzing the financial condition of an enterprise according to the requirements of internal and external users]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 2018, 3, 7-20 [in Ukrainian].
- Malik, M.I. & Khvesyk, M.A. Stalyi rozvytok silskykh terytorii na zasadakh rehionalnoho pryrodokorystuvannia ta ekoloho-bezpechnoho ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva [Sustainable development of rural areas on the basis of regional environmental management and ecologically safe agro-industrial production]. Ekonomika APK – Economy of agroindustrial complex, 2010, 5, 3-12 [in Ukrainian].
- Prohrama ekonomichnoho i sotsialnoho rozvytku Vinnytskoi oblasti na 2018 rik [The program of economic and social development of the Vinnytsia region for 2018]. Available at: http://www.vin.gov.ua/invest/rehionalni-prohramy-rozvytku/7980-prohrama-ekonomichnoho-i-sotsialnoho-rozvytku-vinnytskoi-oblasti-na-2018-rik [in Ukrainian].
- Romanko S.M. Problemy ekolohichnoi bezpeky ta ekonomichni interesy vyrobnyka [Problems of environmental safety and economic interests of the manufacturer]. Naukovyi visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii vnutrishnikh sprav Ukrainy – Scientific Herald of the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, 2006, 5, 182-191 [in Ukrainian].
- Statystychni materialy ofitsiinoho saitu Holovnoho upravlinnia statystyky u Vinnytskii oblasti [Statistical materials of the official site of the Main Department of Statistics in Vinnytsia region]. Available at: http://www.vn.ukrstat.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Stehnei, M.I. Mekhanizm ekolohichno staloho rozvytku silskykh terytorii: sutnist, skladovi ta funktsii [The mechanism of ecologically sustainable development of rural territories: essence, components and functions], Ekonomichnyi visnyk Zaporizkoi derzhavnoi inzhenernoi akademii – Economic Bulletin of the Zaporizhzhya State Engineering Academy, 2016, 1 (01), 36-42 [in Ukrainian].
- Stratehiia zbalansovanoho rehionalnoho rozvytku Vinnytskoi oblasti na period do 2020 roku (nova redaktsiia) [Strategy of balanced regional development of Vinnytsia region up to 2020 (new edition)]. Available at: http://www.vin.gov.ua/invest/rehionalni-prohramy- rozvytku/624 -stratehiia- zbalansovanoho- rehionalnoho- rozvytku- vinnytskoi-oblasti- na-period-do-2020-roku-nova-redaktsiia [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "