ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF ANTI-CRISIS MANAGEMENT OF AGROFORMATIONS
SHINKOVICH Andriy – PhD student of accounting department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian
University. (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna str. 3).
Discussion questions on the essential characteristics of anti-crisis management of agro-formations
are considered, genesis of the concept of anti-crisis management of agro-formations is investigated and
the purpose, functions, basic principles, tasks and stages of the chain of its implementation are
substantiated. Now the use of effective crisis management is relevant, even for those agro-entities that are
considered successful in the Ukrainian and competitive in the international markets, so the correct
delineation of the essential characteristics of the anti-crisis management of agroformations will allow to
build a effective system of proactive methods and tools to counteract and prevent crisis in modern
agroforms conditions of global economic imbalances.
1. Veyll P. Iskusstvo menedzhmenta. M Novosti, 1993. 221s.
2. Velikiy tlumachniy slovnik suchasnoYi ukraYinskoYi movi (z. Dod. na CD): 250 000 / uklad. I
golov. red. V.T. Busel.– K.; IrpIn: Perun, 2007.– 1736 s.
3. Darmіts R. Z. Vzaєmozv’yazok rezultativnostі ta ekonomіchnoї efektivnostі v sistemі
menedjmentu pіdpriєmstva / R. Z. Darmіts, N. O. Vatsik. − Naukoviy vіsnik NLTU Ukraїni. – 2010. –
Vip. 20.12. – S. 153–161.
4. Kovalenko L. O. Fіnansoviy menedjment: navch. pos. / L. O. Kovalenko, L. M. Remnova. − [3-є vid., vipr. і dop.]. − K.: Znannya, 2008. − 483 s.
5. Kostirko O. G. Vikoristannya metodu koefіtsієntіv dlya otsіnki fіnansovogo stanu pіdpriєmstva.
Ekonomіka APK. 2013. № 7. C. 54–56.
6. Krupskiy YA. V. Tlumachniy slovnik z іnformatsіyno-pedagogіchnih tehnologіy / Krupskiy YA.
V. ta Mihalevich V. M. – Vіnnitsya: VNTU. – 2010. – 72 s.
7. Meskon M. H. Osnovyi menedjmenta: per. s angl. / Meskon M. H., Albert M., Hedouri F. –
Moskva: Delo, 2003. – 702 s.
8. Starinets O. G. Metodi fіnansovogo analіzu dіyalnostі pіdpriєmstv u sistemі antikrizovogo
upravlіnnya. Naukoviy vіsnik Ujgorodskogo natsіonalnogo unіversitetu. Serіya “Mіjnarodnі ekonomіchnі
vіdnosini ta svіtove gospodarstvo”. 2018. Vip. 17. CH. 2. S. 87–91.
9. Tischenko A. N. Ekonomicheskaya rezultativnost deyatelnosti predpriyatiy: monogr. /
A.N. Tischenko, N. A. Kizim, YA. V. Dogadaylo. – H.: INJEK, 2005. – 144 s.
10. CHorna M. V. Otsіnka efektivnostі іnnovatsіynoї dіyalnostі pіdpriєmstv. Monografіya /
M.V. CHorna, S. V. Gluhova. – Harkіv: HDUHT. – 2012. – 210 s.
11. SHadrina G. V. Kompleksnyiy ekonomicheskiy analiz organizatsii. M.: Akadproekt, Fond
„Mir”, 2005. 288 s
12. SHkolnik І. O. Fіnansoviy menedjment. Sumi : Unіversitetska kniga, 2009. 301 s.
13. Incorporating risk analysis and multi-criteria decision making in electricity distribution
system asset management / M.D. Catrinu, D.E. Nordgård / Reliability, Risk and Safety: Theory
and Applications. – 2010. – London: Taylor & Francis Group. - [Internet resource]. – Access:
https://www.sintef. no/globalassets /project/riskdsam/esrel09-incorporating.pdf
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "