EVALUATION OF EFFECTIVENESS OF REGIONAL SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT
NIKOLINA Iryna – Сandidate of Sciences in Public Administration, Associate Professor of Economic Cybernetics and Information Systems Department, Vinnytsia Institute of Trade and Economics of Kiev National Trade and Economic University (21036, Vinnytsia, 25, Khmelnitsky Highway, е-mail: nikira1205@ gmail.com).
BONDAR Maryna – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Economic Cybernetics and Information System Department, Vinnytsia Institute of Trade and Economics of Kiev National Trade and Economic University (21036, 25, Vinnytsia, Khmelnitsky Highway, е-mail: email@example.com).
The article proposes a model for assessing the effectiveness of management of regional social development and its practical approbation.
It is noted that assessing the social development of the regions will ensure the identification of social problems and, accordingly, will serve as an information base for timely policy correction. The valuation model is not a constant value: the dynamics of the structure of society determines the change in management objectives and the criteria for its effectiveness. Democratization of society, political reform, market transformations and the processes of European integration significantly change our understanding of the goals, criteria and mechanisms for the functioning of the social sphere, and accordingly, an updated social policy should also be formed. It is noted that during the development of the methodology for assessing the effectiveness of management of regional social development, it is appropriate to use the indicators of the regional index of human development of Ukraine, which are a generalization of the phenomena and processes existing in the society. It is proposed to combine primary indicators of human development into four main blocks, after what the index will be calculated: material well-being; demographic development; the level of education; development of the labor market. Practical approbation of a model for assessing the effectiveness of management of regional social development is demonstrated. It is proved that the use of the method of assessing the effectiveness of management of regional social development ensures both: the validity of comparisons of the management effectiveness of regional social development in individual regions of the country and the dynamics over a certain period for a particular region; and it allows to carry out methodologically correct comparisons both for the integral index and for its components – indices of certain aspects of development; helps identify the most powerful and problematic regions.
1. Buhai, S.M. (2013) Reitynhova otsinka sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku rehioniv yak instrument vprovadzhennia derzhavnoi rehionalnoi polityky [Rating assessment of socio-economic development of regions as an instrument for the implementation of state regional policy]. Modeliuvannia ta informatyzatsiia sotsialno-ekonomichnoho rozvytku Ukrainy - Modeling and informatization of social and economic development of Ukraine: Сollection of scientific works ORIРА, (Vols. 5), (pp. 91-102). Odesa: ORIРА NAPA [in Ukrainian].
2. Korotych, O.B. (2006). Derzhavne upravlinnia rehionalnym rozvytkom Ukrainy [Public administration of regional development of Ukraine]. Kharkiv : Vyd-vo KharRI NAPA [in Ukrainian].
3. Lazarieva, O.V. (2014) Diahnostyka sotsialno-ekonomichnoho stanu rehionu [Diagnostics of the socio-economic status of the region]. Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky Prychornomoria - Bulletin of the Agrarian Science of the Black Sea Region, 65-71 [in Ukrainian].
4. Libanova, E.M. (Eds.), Council for the Study of Productive Forces of Ukraine of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. (2002) Liudskyi rozvytok rehioniv Ukrainy: metodyka otsinky ta suchasnyi stan [Human development of the regions of Ukraine: assessment method and current state]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
5. Nikolina, I.I. Bondar, M.V. (2017) Teoretychni zasady otsiniuvannia efektyvnosti upravlinnia rehionalnym sotsialnym rozvytkom [Theoretical bases of evaluation of the effectiveness of management of regional social development]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, №4(20), 63-71 [in Ukrainian].
6. Nikolina, I.I. (2015) Upravlinnia sotsialnoiu sferoiu rehionu [Management of the social sphere of the region]. Vinnytsia: VTEI KNTEU [in Ukrainian].
7. Libanova, E.M. (Eds.), Khvesyk, M.A.(2014) Sotsialno-ekonomichnyi potentsial staloho rozvytku Ukrainy ta yii rehioniv: natsionalna dopovid [Socio-economic potential of sustainable development of Ukraine and its regions: national report]. Kyiv: PI IEESD of the NAS of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
8. Kaletnik Н. M. and Mazur A.G. (2016) Naukovo-teoretychni zasady formuvannia ta rozvytku liudskoho kapitalu v silskykh terytoriiakh [Theoretical and theoretical foundations of the formation and development of human capital in rural areas]. Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice. Vol. 10. 7-25 [in Ukrainian].
9. Mazur S.A. (2017) Infrastrukturne zabezpechennia rozvytku silskykh terytorii [Infrastructure provision of rural areas development]. Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice. Vol. 3. 96-105 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
(Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine No. 249, March 17, 2020).
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "