FACTOR DETERMINANTS OF CONSUMER DEMAND MINERAL WATER
FAYVISHENKO Diana ‒ PhD in Economics, Аssociate Professor Department of Journalism and Advertising, Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics (email@example.com).
In a highly competitive business environment, research into the determinants of consumer choice is a key challenge in formulating a brand development and management strategy. It is the formation of the concept of strategic management that emphasizes the central role of factors in making major decisions, the synthesis of the concept of brand positioning and its value attributes, purposefully influences the consumer's conscience and determines his demand as a whole. The purpose. Analysis of factor determinants of consumer choice of brands in the mineral water market, justification of the decision-making process. Methods of the research is based on theoretical and methodological aspects of the analysis of factors of consumer demand and choice of brands in the market of mineral water, analytical data of market analysis and water consumption. The article emphasizes that consumption has always been an integral part of society's development, driven by the influence of social, cultural, economic and psychological processes. Both consumer’s choice issue and analysis of the main groups of factors that influence purchasing behavior when forming a brand management strategy in the mineral water market remain quite relevant and require a detailed analysis. Factor determinants of consumer demand of mineral water were revealed, the main factors that influence the consumer's choice were analyzed, his perception of the brand, was formed and also value aspects were emphasized, taking into account force majeure in managing the brand. It is concluded that the integrated demand factors, specific position, attributive and cognitive characteristics of the brand, a clearly constructed model of brand management, a complete presentation of the goals and tools to achieve them, corporate influence the consumer demand of mineral water, taking into account the purchasing power of the consumer audience, seasonality of the product responsibility of all staff. Prospects for further research are the development of consumer behavior models and its adaptation in the system of strategic brand management.
1. Akhromkin Je. M. (2010). Problemy vykorystannja vodnykh resursiv
reghionu. Efektyvna ekonomika [Problems of water use in the region. An efficient economy]. no.12., Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua / ?op = 1&z=502 (Accessed 02 April 2020) [in Ukrainian].
2. Veblen T. (1984). Teoriya prazdnogo klassa [The empty class theory]. М., Progress., 368 p.
3. Vereshhaka T.V. (2017). Osoblyvosti rozvytku rynku mineraljnoji vody v Ukrajini. Informacijni tekhnologhiji: nauka, tekhnika, tekhnologhija, osvita, zdorov‘ja Features of mineral water market development in Ukraine. Information technology: science, technology, technology, education, health. Vol. ІV., 183 p [in Ukrainian].
4. L. Kovalj, S. Romanchuk (2010). Osnovni aspekty povedinky spozhyvachiv i chynnykiv, shho zumovljujutj vybir pevnogho typu spozhyvacjkoji povedinky [The main aspects of consumer behavior and factors that determine the choice of a particular type of consumer behavior]. Naukovi praci Kirovoghradsjkogho nacionaljnogho tekhnichnogho universytetu. Ekonomichni nauky ‒ Scientific papers of Kirovograd National Technical University. Economic sciences. Vol. 18. ІІ. Available at http://dspace.kntu.kr.ua/jspui/bitstream/123456789/374/1/22.pdf (Accessed 20 March 2020) [in Ukrainian].
5. Mastynecj M. (2009). Socialjni determinanty spozhyvacjkoji povedinky v suchasnomu suspiljstvi. Avtoref. dys. … kand. sociologhich. nauk [Social Determinants of Consumer Behavior in Modern Society]. Kharkiv, 22.p. [in Ukrainian]
6. Malysheva N. Ju. (2013). Vplyv povedinky spozhyvachiv na funkcionuvannja ta rozvytok rynku mineraljnykh vod Ukrajiny [Impact of consumer behavior on the functioning and development of the Ukrainian mineral water market]. Efektyvna ekonomika ‒ An efficient economy. no. 7. Available at http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2013_7_49 (Accessed 20 March 2020) [in Ukrainian].
7. Stecjuk O. (2014). Karpatsjkyj reghion Ukrajiny v systemi nacionaljnogho vyrobnyctva mineraljnykh vod [Carpathian region of Ukraine in the system of national production of mineral waters]. Vinyk Ljvivsjkogho universytetu. Serija gheoghrafichna ‒ Broom of Lviv University. The series is geographical.Vol. 47., pp. 254–264 [in Ukrainian].
8. Tjukha I.V., Savchuk I.V. (2017). Svitovi tendenciji rynku bezalkogholjnykh napojiv [Soft drinks market trends]. Ekonoimka ta derzhava ‒ Economist and the state. no.12. pp. 48-51 [in Ukrainian].
9. Ghorodnjak I.V. Chynnyky formuvannja spozhyvchoji povedinky domoghospodarstv [Factors in the formation of consumer behavior households] Available at: http://global-national.in.ua/issue-13-2016/21-vipusk-13-zhovten-2016-r/2370-gorodnyak-i-v-chinniki-formuvannya-spozhivchoji-povedinki-domogospodarstv (Accessed 22 March 2020) [in Ukrainian].
10. Fayvishenko D. S. ( 2019). Svitovyj rynok mineraljnoji vody [World market for mineral water]. Aghrosvit ‒ Agro-world. no.19. pp.23-30 [in Ukrainian].
11. Fayvishenko D. S. (2011). Ocinka efektyvnosti brendynghu na
osnovi funkcionaljnogho pidkhodu [Evaluation of branding effectiveness based on a functional approach]. avtoref. dys. ... kand. ekon. Nauk. Donetsk. nat. University of Economics and Trade. M. Tugan-Baranovsky. Donetsk. 20 p. [in Ukrainian]
12. Analiz rynku mineraljnoji vody v skli v mistakh Ukrajiny [Analyzes of the mineral water market in skly in mistakh Ukrainy] (2018). Pro Capital Group. Available at: https://pro-consulting.ua/ua/issledovanie-rynka/analiz-rynka-mineralnoj-vody-v-stekle-v-gorodah-ukrainy-2018-god (Accessed 02 March 2020). [in Ukrainian]
13. Statystychna informacija. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Statistical information. State Statistics Service. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (Accessed 02 March 2020).
14. Khymynecj V.V. (2014) Misce ta rolj kurortno-rekreacijnogho
klasteru v stalomu rozvytku karpatsjkogho reghionu [The place and role of the resort and recreation cluster in the sustainable development of the Carpathian region]. Naukovyj visnyk Uzhghorodsjkogho universytetu [Uzhgorod University Scientific Bulletin]. Vol.1(42). Available at: http://www.visnyk-ekon-old.uzhnu.edu.ua/images/pubs/42/42_49.pdf (Accessed 02 April 2020). [in Ukrainian].
15. Olesjuk O. (2016). Nevaghome baghatstvo rynku mineraljno-stolovykh vod Ukrajiny [The weightless wealth of the mineral table water market in Ukraine]. Marketyngh v Ukrajini ‒ Marketing in Ukraine. no.2. pp. 17–22 [in Ukrainian].
16. Osaulenko O.Gh. (2019) Statystychnyj shhorichnyk Ukrajiny za 2018 rik [Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine for 2018] К: August Trend LLC, 556 p [in Ukrainian].
17. Osaulenko O.Gh. (2018) Statystychnyj shhorichnyk Ukrajiny za 2017 rik [Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine for 2018] К: August Trend LLC, 558 p. [in Ukrainian].
18. Tur O.V. Zabezpechennja efektyvnosti dijaljnosti pidpryjemstva zakhodamy antykryzovogho menedzhmentu [Ensuring the efficiency of the enterprise activity by anti-crisis management measures]. Available at: http:// library.nuft.edu.ua/ ebook/ file/tyr.pdf (Accessed 02 April 2020) [in Ukrainian].
19. Favor. (2020). Available at: https://favor.com.ua/ru/vote/products/mineral-water/?results=2019 (Accessed 23 March 2020).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "