FEATURES OF FUNCTIONING OF AGRICULTURAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THE CONDITIONS OF INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC INTEGRATION
DOTSIUK Svitlana – Postgraduate Student of the Third Year of the Department of Economics and Entrepreneurship, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article highlights the theoretical essence of the concept of «entrepreneurship» and reveals the views of domestic scientists regarding this term. The rights used by business entities are reflected. The peculiarities of the development of entrepreneurship in the agrarian sphere are clarified, namely: the seasonal nature of production, an increase in the share of traditional goods and services, interaction with agricultural producers, the unique role of land as a production factor, and the creation of new opportunities for employment of the unemployed rural population. An equally important feature is that the economic process of reproduction is always closely intertwined with the natural one.
The importance of signing the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union, which creates an opportunity for business entities to produce products and look for better options for their implementation on the European market, is substantiated.
The monthly dynamics and current state of the export of products were analyzed and appropriate conclusions were drawn regarding the factors that had a significant impact on the decrease of Ukrainian exports in 2022. The analysis of the export of agricultural products in 2022 by category was carried out and the ranking of the countries to which Ukraine exported the most grain crops was displayed.
The importance of the use of sea transport, in which business entities are able to reduce costs for the delivery of Ukrainian agricultural products to the countries of the European Union and other countries, is noted.
The article presents the importance of signing the Black Sea Grain Initiative, also known as the «grain agreement», which consists of two separate agreements with different contents: between the russian federation and the United Nations (hereinafter - the UN) with the participation of Turkey; between Ukraine and the UN with the participation of Turkey. The agreement gives our country the opportunity to export grain crops by sea transport, since the russian federation has taken responsibility not to attack the port infrastructure of Chornomorsk, Odesa and Yuzhnoye. However, in October 2022, the russian federation suspended its participation in the agreement.
1. Amons, S. (2019). Fermerski hospodarstva ta yikh rol u rozvytku ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky [Farm households and their role in the development of the agricultural economy sector]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 5 (45), 17-28. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2019-5-2 [in Ukrainian].
2. Vydy silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv v Ukraini [Types of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine]. ucab.ua. Retrieved from: https://ucab.ua/ua/doing_agribusiness/umovi_vedennya_agrobiznesu/vidi_silskogospodarskikh_pidpriemstv_v_ukraini [in Ukrainian].
3. Honcharuk, I. (2013). Rozvytok pidpryiemnytskoi diialnosti u vyrobnytstvi biopalyva: teoretychnyi aspekt [Development of entrepreneurial activity in biofuel production: theoretical aspect]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi Zhurnal «Ekonomika APK» – International Scientific and Production Journal «The Economy of Agro-Industrial Complex», 6, 126-129 [in Ukrainian].
4. Hospodarskyi kodeks Ukrainy: Zakon Ukrainy № 436-IV [Economic Code of Ukraine: Law of Ukraine № 436-IV]. (2003, January 16). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/436-15 [in Ukrainian].
5. Dashbord shchodo eksportu Ukrainy [Dashboard regarding the export of Ukraine]. export.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://export.gov.ua/722-Dashbord_eksportu_ukraini [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaletnik, G., & Kolomiets, T. (2020). Pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti funktsionuvannia pidpryiemstv APK na osnovi formuvannia i vykorystannia intelektualnoho kapitalu [Efficiency increasing of agricultural enterprises on the basis of formation and use of intellectual capital]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics, finance, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 4 (54), 7-19. DOI: 10.37128/2411-4413-2020-4-2 [in Ukrainian].
7. Karpiuk, H. (2021). Osnovy pidpryiemnytstva [Basics of entrepreneurship]. Retrieved from: https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/pto/2021/04/19/Osnovy %20pidpryyemnytstva.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Kuzyo, M., Khorolskyi, R., & Chernikov, D. (2015). Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu mizh Ukrainoiu ta YeS: zmist ta implementatsiia [Association agreement between Ukraine and the EU: content and implementation]. Kyiv: HO «Laboratoriia zakonodavchykh initsiatyv», 38 [in Ukrainian].
9. Madryha, H. (2013). Poniattia, mistse i rol malykh pidpryiemstv v ekonomitsi: ekonomichni ta sotsialni aspekty [Concept, the role of small businesses in the ekonomy: economic and social aspects]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika». Seriia: Problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia – Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series: Problems of economics and management, 767, 154-163 [in Ukrainian]. 10. Malik, M., Shpykuliak, O., & Suprun, O. (2017). Rozvytok pidpryiemnytskoi diialnosti v ahrarnomu sektori: makroekonomichnyi aspekt [The development of entrepreneurial activities in the agricultural sector: macroeconomic aspect]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu. Seriia: «Ekonomika» – Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod University. Series: «Economy», 1 (49), 32-37 [in Ukrainian].
11. Nechyporuk, K., & Shcherba, R. (2018). Uhoda pro asotsiatsiiu Ukrainy ta YeS: protses ukladennia uhody ta yoho naslidky dlia Ukrainy [Agreement of the association of Ukraine-EU: the process of the agreement and its consequences for Ukraine]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Mizhnarodni ekonomichni vidnosyny ta svitove hospodarstvo – Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod National University. Series: International economic relations and the world economy, 22, 5-9 [in Ukrainian].
12. Pro aktsionerni tovarystva: Zakon Ukrainy [About joint stock companies: Law of Ukraine № 2465-IX]. (2023, August 10). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2465-20#Text [in Ukrainian].
13. Pro tovarystva z obmezhenoiu ta dodatkovoiu vidpovidalnistiu: Zakon Ukrainy № 2275-VIII [About limited and additional liability companies: Law of Ukraine № 2275-VIII]. (2018, February 6). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2275-19#Text [in Ukrainian]. 14. Prutska, T. (2015). Instytutsiine zabezpechennia rozvytku pidpryiemnytstvav ahrarnii sferi [Institutional support of entrepreneurship development in the agricultural sphere]. Mizhnarodnyi naukovo-vyrobnychyi zhurnal «Ekonomika APK» – International Scientific and Production Journal «The Economy of Agro-Industrial Complex», 2, 93-100 [in Ukrainian].
15. Yak lohistyka adaptuvalasia do viiny [How logistics adapted to war]. epravda.com.ua. Retrieved from: https://www.epravda.com.ua/columns/ 2023/07/24/702529/ [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "