FEATURES OF GREEN TOURISM DEVELOPMENT IN VINNYTSIA REGION
DIACHYNSKA Olena – Lecturer of the Department of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Technologies, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna Str., e-mail: email@example.com ).
The article deals with the dynamics of the number of tourists in Vinnytsia region. After analyzing the statistics of the State Statistics Service of Ukraine and the Main Department of Statistics in Vinnytsia Region for 2004-2017, it has been shown that the number of Vinnytsia residents who traveled abroad in 2017 compared to 2004 increased by 14.6 times, and the number of domestic tourists decreased three times. The main reasons for the decline of domestic tourists are the financial crisis of 2007-2009, the Revolution of the Maidan in 2013-2014, terrorist acts and political and economic instability in Ukraine, aswell as the sharp increase in utilities bills in Ukraine.
It is shown that the correlation between the number of tourists in Vinnytsia region, moving abroad (variable ) and income of the family (variabl ). For the data for 2004-2017, it can be described by a nonlinear model:
For such a non-linear correlation, the correlation coefficient , means that when increasing family income by 1% compared with 2017, the number of tourists traveling abroad would increase by about 0, 735%.
Green tourism is one of the factors of improvement of tourism industry in the region, rise of economic and social level of living in rural areas, in particular, creating new jobs, increasing incomes, preserving and enriching the cultural heritage, and advance in the infrastructure of the village.
By the integral indicator of the development of rural green tourism that changes within the limits , ranking and grouping of the regions of Ukraine has been carried out according to three levels of development: high level ( , type of region's leaders), average level ( , region type average) and low level ( , type of region outsiders). According to the integral indicator of green tourism development in Vinnytsia region , it is classified as an average. Proposals for improvement of indicators of green tourism development in our region: 1) development of partnership relations between local self-government bodies, non-governmental organizations and agricultural enterprises; 2) formation of potential and stimulation of actual demand for rural tourism services; 3) development of innovative projects in the field of rural tourism development.
Today, about 30 rural homesteads provide green tourism services. Of these, 2 farms have the third (the highest) category of the categorization system of the village bed base "Ukrainian hospitality estate" and 7 estates have a basic category. Four of the farmsteads of the Yampil district include: "The Magic Corner", "The Manor at Svetlana", "The Art Ladder", "The Ruffle" and one of the manor houses of Mohyliv-Podilsky: "The Comfort," are among the 100 best farmsteads of green tourism in Ukraine. A cozy rest in the picturesque Busha can be combined with the acquaintance wiht the two historical and cultural reserves "Historical Busha" and the geological "Haydamak Yar", were the history of Trypillian culture is presented. There workshops on oil painting, pysanka painting and manufacturing of motanka-dolls are offered.
In order to improve the development of green tourism in Vinnitsa region it is necessary:
- to use the experience of European countries in organizing green tourism;
- to conduct scientific research on development of green tourism;
- to develop innovative projects in the field of green tourism development;
- to stimulate demand for green tourism services;
- to develop partnership relations between owners of homesteads and authorities;
- to improve the quality of services;
- to improve transport links and the quality of roads.
- Byrkovych, V.I. (2011). Silskyy zelenyy turyzm – priorytet rozvytku turystychnoyi haluzi Ukrayiny [Rural green tourism is a priority of the development of the tourism industry in Ukraine]. Stratehichni priorytety. Naukovoanalitychnyy shchokvartalnyy zbirnyk – Strategic priorities. Scientific and analytical quarterly collection, 1 (6), 138-143 [in Ukrainian].
- Vasyl'yeva, N.V. Zelenyy turyzm – panatseya chy cherhovyy mif? [Green tourism – a panacea or a myth?]. (n.d.). www.greentour.com.ua. Retrieved from http: // www.greentour.com.ua/ukrainian/progress/ar ch/ [in Ukrainian].
- Prokopa, I.V. (2011). Materialy narady seminaru «Analiz rozvytku ta rekomendatsii schodo vyrishennia problemnykh pytan' sil's'koho zelenoho turyzmu Ukrainy» [The materials of the seminar «Analysis of development and recom mendations to address the issues of rural green tourism Ukraine»], Yaremche [in Ukrainian].
- Rutyns'kyj, M.J., & Zin'ko, Yu.V. (2008). Zelenyj turyzm [Green tourism]. Kyiv: Znannia [in Ukrainian].
- Dobryans'ka, N.A., & Popovych, V.V. (2018). «Zelenyy» turyzm yak stratehichnyy napryam sotsial'no-ekonomichnoho rozvytku rehioniv Ukrayiny [Green tourism as a strategic direction of socio-economic development of regions of Ukraine]. Ekonomika: realiyi chasu – Economy: realities of time, 3(37), 20-28 [in Ukrainian].
- Vlasenko, I.V. (2017). Peredumovy rozvytku sil's'koho zelenoho turyzmu u Vinnyts'kiy oblasti [Prerequisites for the development of rural green tourism in Vinnytsia region]. Ekolohichnyy menedzhment – Ecological management, 2, 42-47 [in Ukrainian].
- Statystychnyy byuleten' «Turystychna diyal'nist' v Ukrayini u 2016 r.» [Statistical bulletin «Tourist activity in Ukraine in 2016»] (2017). Kyiv: Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky v Ukrayini – Statistics Service in Ukraine. Retrieved from http://ukrstat.org/ uk/druk/publicat/Arhiv_u/15/Arch_td_bl.htm [in Ukrainian].
- Statystychnyy byuleten' «Turystychna diyal'nist' u Vinnyts'kiy oblasti u 2016 r.» [Statistical bulletin «Tourist activity in Vinnytsia oblast in 2016»] (2017). Vinnytsia: Holovne upravlinnya statystyky v Vinnyts'kiy oblasti – Main Department of Statistics in Vinnytsia Oblast, 51 p. [in Ukrainian].
- World Tourism Barometer. UNWTO. URL. (n.d.) Retrieved from http://mkt.unwto.org/ru/barometer. https://doi.org/10.18111/wtobarometereng
- Prohrama rozvytku turyzmu u Vinnyts'kiy oblasti na 2016-2020 roky. Ofitsiynyy sayt Departamentu mizhnarodnoho spivrobitnytstva ta rehional'noho rozvytku. [Tourism Development Program in Vinnytsia Oblast for 2016-2020. Official site of the Department for International Cooperation and Regional Development]. (n.d.) www.vin.gov.ua Retrieved from http: // www.vin.gov.ua / web / upravlinnya / web_dumsrr.nsf / web_alldotss / DotsTsXH8M [in Ukrainian].
- URL: www.vin.gov.ua Retrieved from http://www.vin.gov.ua/news/ostanni-novyny/ 12021-na-vinnychchyni-obhovoryly-kliuchovi-aspekty-rozvytku-zelenoho-turyzmu -v- silskii-mistsevosti.
- Kolektyvni zasoby rozmishchuvannya v Ukrayini u 2016 rotsi: stat. byul. Derzh. sluzhby statystyky Ukrayiny [Collective placement in Ukraine in 2016: State Bulletin of the state Statistics Service of Ukraine] (n.d.) www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from http: // www.ukrstat.gov.ua /druk/publicat/ kat_u / 2017 / bl / 05 /bl_kzr2016_pdf.zip.
- Dutka, H. (2018). Rozvytok rural'noho turyzmu v Ukrayini [Development of rural tourism in Ukraine]. Visnyk KNTEU – KNETE Bulletin, 3, 79-89 [in Ukrainian].
- Zelenyy turyzm [Green tourism] (n.d.) ruraltourism.com.ua. Retrieved from http://ruraltourism.com.ua/index2.php? a=top100&startfrom=50&number=10.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "