FEATURES OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES OF PUBLIC MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION IN THE CONTEXT OF EUROPEAN INTEGRATION PROCESSES
HALYCH Oleksandr – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Professor, First Vice-Rector, Poltava State Agrarian Academy (36003, Poltava, 1/3, Skovorody Str., е-mail: email@example.com).
DEMYDKIN Oleh – Higher Education Degree Seeker of Doctor of Philosophy, Department of Public Management and Administration, Poltava State Agrarian Academy (36003, Poltava, 1/3, Skovorody Str., е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article updates the importance of using modern information systems and technologies of public administration and administration in the context of European integration processes. It has been substantiated that the efficiency of the work of authorities at all levels is largely determined by the quality and efficiency of their information and analytical services. The essential-meaningful characteristic of the information system of public administration and administration has been determined by generalizing the views of domestic and foreign scientists. The structure of the information system was defined through the allocation of four main components: means of fixing and collecting information; means of transmitting the relevant data and messages; information storage means; means of analysis, processing and presentation of information. The directions of the functioning of interconnected information systems that ensure electronic interaction of public authorities of different countries in the context of digitalization and globalization of socio-economic relations with representatives of business structures and civil society, allowing to form elements of the "virtual community" and "digital power" as transformed forms of public administration were characterized. Among them are: free movement of information data; expansion of forms of audiovisual communication through the development of modern computer technology; interactivity of modern media tools used in the public administration system; anonymity of collective and individual communication on the Internet; the rapid dissemination of information using modern communications; modern means of forming and transmitting information. The technology of information exchange in the information system of public management and administration in the context of globalization and eurointegration has been formalized. The advantages of information technologies in public administration for the implementation of socio-economic cooperation projects is highlighted, including: creating conditions for the availability of information on significant economic and social issues; strengthening the level of mutual trust in society; strengthening feedback between state and public subjects of public administration relations; creation of innovative forms of public participation in public administration; the formation of sources of transparency in the actions of interacting institutions; ensuring productivity growth of e-government while reducing time and labor costs in information processing and decision-making.
1. DSTU 2392–94 (Derzhavnyi standart Ukrainy; informatsiia ta dokumentatsiia; bazovi poniattia; terminy ta vyznachennia) [DSTU 2392-94 (State Standard of Ukraine; information and documentation; basic concepts; terms and definitions)]. dbn.at.ua. Retrieved from: https://dbn.at.ua/_ld/11/1166_DSTU2392-94.pdf [in Ukrainian].
2. Arkhipova, O.I. (2015). Funktsionalnyye vozmozhnosti informatsionno-kommunikatsionnykh tekhnologiy kak instrumenta sovershenstvovaniya sistemy publichnogo upravleniya [Functional capabilities of information and communication technologies as a tool for improving the public administration system: abstract for a competition]. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. FGBOU VPO RANKH i GS. Moskow [in Russian].
3. Vasilenko, L.A., & Zotov, V.V. (2020). Tsifrovizatsiya publichnogo upravleniya: riski, kazusy, problem [Digitalization of public administration: risks, incidents, problems]. Tsifrovaya sotsiologiya – Digital Sociology, 3(2), 4-16 [in Russian].
4. Informatsiina systema: matrial z Vikipedii [Information system: material from Wikipedia]. uk.wikipedia.org. Retrieved from: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Информаційна_система#Структура_ІС [in Ukrainian].
5. Kayl, Ya.Ya., Lamzin, R.M., & Volovik, V.S. (2016). Napravleniya razvitiya informatsionnykh tekhnologiy v publichnom upravlenii Rossii: federal'nyy uroven [Directions of development of information technologies in public administration of Russia: federal level]. Gosudarstvennoye i munitsipal’noye upravleniye – State and municipal administration. Scholarly notes. Uchenyye zapiski, 2, 23-29 [in Russian].
6. Kovalenko, O.O. (2009). Suchasni informatsiyni systemy – investytsiyi v rozvytku pidpryyemstva [Modern information systems – investments in enterprise development]. Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid – Investment practice and experience, 2, 10-13 [in Ukrainian].
7. Kolesnik T.V. (2020) Osoblyvosti upravlinnia biudzhetom obiednanykh terytorialnykh hromad ta yikh spetsyfichni zavdannia v suchasnykh umovakh [Peculiarities of budget management of united territorial communities and their specific tasks in modern conditions]. The Scientific Heritage, 49, 5, 46-54 [in Ukrainian].
8. Levytska, T.V. (2009). Osoblyvosti vykorystannya suchasnykh informatsiynykh tekhnolohiy [Features of the use of modern information technologies]. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky – Current economic problems, 10, 233-238 [in Ukrainian].
9. Lumpova, T.I. (2008). Suchasni napryamky stvorennya intehrovanykh informatsiynykh system [Modern directions of creating integrated information systems]. Statystyka Ukrayiny – Statistics of Ukraine, 1, 76-82 [in Ukrainian].
10. Matviychyk-Soskina, N.O. (2009). Analiz suchasnykh pidkhodiv do stvorennya marketynhovykh informatsiynykh system [Analysis of modern approaches to the creation of marketing information systems]. Aktualni problemy ekonomiky – Current economic problems, 8, 266-272 [in Ukrainian].
11. Merkulov, A.V., Avdeyeva, I.L., & Golovina T.A. (2018). Informatsionnoye obespecheniye sistemy publichnogo upravleniya s uchotom sovremennykh vyzovov i ugroz [Information support of the public administration system taking into account modern challenges and threats]. Srednerusskiy vestnik obshchestvennykh nauk – Central Russian Bulletin of Social Sciences, 13 (1), 153-165 [in Russian].
12. Pro zakhyst informatsii v informatsiino-telekomunikatsiinykh systemakh: Zakon Ukrainy № 80/94-VR, 5.07.1994 v redaktsii stanom na 04.07.2020 [On information protection in information and telecommunication systems: Law of Ukraine of July 5, 1994 № 80/94-VR]. (n.d.) URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/80/94-%D0%B2%D1%80#Text [in Ukrainian].
13. Pronko L.M., Furman I.V. (2019) Formuvannia derzhavnoi prohramy pidtrymky pidpryiemstv-ahrovyrobnykiv Ukrainy z urakhuvanniam svitovoho dosvidu [Formation of the state support program for agricultural enterprises of Ukraine considering the world experience]. Ekonomika APK, 11, 85-95 [in Ukrainian].
14. Turonok, S.G. (2009). Informatsionnyye sistemy v gosudarstvennom upravlenii [Information systems in public administration]. Kontury globalnykh transformatsiy: politika, ekonomika, pravo – The contours of global transformations: politics, economics, law, 2 (3), 75-93 [in Russian].
15. Ushakova, I.O., & Plekhanova H.O. (2009). Informatsiyni systemy ta tekhnolohiyi na pidpryyemstvi [Information systems and technologies at the enterprise]. Kharkiv: KHNEU [in Ukrainian].
16. Chernyshov, A.G. (2015). Politika yavnaya i taynaya: o «podvodnoy» chasti sovremennogo publichnogo «piar-aysberga» [Explicit and secret politics: on the «underwater» part of the modern public «PR iceberg»]. Vlast – Power, 8, 52-58 [in Russian].
17. Shevtsova, I.V., & Dneprovskaya, N.V. (2015). Sotsialnyye media v kommunikatsii mezhdu grazhdanami i organami gosudarstvennogo upravleniya [Social media in communication between citizens and government bodies]. Gosudarstvennoye upravleniye. Elektronnyy vestnik – Public administration. Electronic bulletin, 51, 138-151 [in Russian].
18. Yanovskiy, A.V. (2017). Funktsionalnyye kharakteristiki sovremennykh informatsionno-tekhnologicheskikh faktorov kak imperativa sovershenstvovaniya sistemy publichnogo upravleniya [Functional characteristics of modern information technology factors as an imperative to improve the public administration system]. Gosudarstvennoye i munitsipal'noye upravleniye. Uchenyye zapiski – State and municipal administration. Scholarly notes, 2, 257-265 [in Russian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "