FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC STATE OF ENTERPRISES OF THE AGRICULTURAL SECTOR OF ECONOMY IN CHERKASY REGION
SOKOLYUK Sergyi - Associate Professor, Head of Department of Business, Trade and Exchanges
Activities. Uman,. Uman National University of Horticulture, Ukraine. (20300, вул. Інтернаціональна
4/10, кв. 8, м. Умань, firstname.lastname@example.org)
FISCHUK Natalia - associate professor of the Department of agrarian management,Vinnytsia
National Agrarian University (21008,Vinnytsia, 3, Sonyachna str., e-mail:email@example.com)
Formation of effective agrarian relations, adapted to the modern conditions, and the mechanism of their management is impossible without studying the trends and conditions of functioning of enterprises in the agricultural sector, which performs strategic tasks in the national economy. The theoretical and methodological basis of the research is the work of domestic and foreign economists who deal with the functioning of the agrarian sector of the economy and the search for ways to increase its efficiency. In the article uses the generally accepted statistical methods to evaluate the theoretical and methodological principles of functioning and development of the agrarian sector of the economy,
The article analyzes the average annual cost and dynamics of the introduction of new fixed assets of enterprises of the agricultural sector of economy. It is established that starting from 2016 there is a tendency to increase the value of fixed assets of enterprises of agricultural sector, which led to an increase in the growth rate of production of agrarian products and profitability. It is emphasized that in spite of positive changes in the dynamics of the new fixed assets introduction, the problem of fixed assets updating at the agricultural enterprises in the region remains unresolved. The research of the agricultural enterprise activity in Cherkasy region shows that the lack of facilities for storage, processing, vehicles leads to damage and losses of a large part of agricultural products, and the imbalance between the workers and power machines does not allow to effectively use all the agrarian equipment.
The value of company operating assets is investigated. The operating assets include production reserves (seeds and garden material, fodder and litter, fuel, namely lubricants, spare parts, mineral fertilizers), incomplete production (expenses for work performed for the harvest of the next year), young animals and fattening animals.
The tendency of operating assets value increase at the enterprises of the agricultural sector in the region is established. The significance of the analysis of the financial and economic state of agricultural enterprises according to the criteria of stability, solvency and business activity are considered through the prism of indices of capital structure, liquidity and turnover, which makes it possible to quantify the impact of quality management of financial resources on the level of profitability and dynamics of enterprise development.
For the development of the economy of Cherkasyregion, it is important to create conditions for a rational, competitive and multidisciplinary agricultural sector and to create a quality environment for living and doing business in rural areas.
Among the goals of regional policy of Cherkasy region up to 2020, in the context of food security, the following are highlighted:
- stable provision of population with sound, safe and affordable food;
- creation of conditions for the effective agricultural sector development in the strategic priority directions, which envisage the unity of economic, social and environmental interests of the region;
- food security, stability of the domestic market of agricultural sector products and food;
- high competitiveness of products, increase of agricultural sector productivity;
- steady growth of the production volumes of agricultural products and products of their processing in the domestic market in accordance with food security requirements, etc.
It is the analysis and assessment of the financial state of agricultural enterprises that provides the basis for further effective development of the agricultural sector of the economy as a whole.
It was found out that innovation activity is the most important means of ensuring economic growth, competitiveness and financial stability of any enterprise. The company can achieve high results only through the systematic analysis of changes in the market environment and the purposeful implementation of innovation activities, in order to realize new opportunities.
Modern conditions of economic development require enterprises not only to intensify innovation but also to improve the methods of its organization, the right choice of strategy and priorities of innovation development, in particular, through the identification and use of resources aimed at increasing the efficiency of its implementation. This can be done through the economic analysis of innovation, which will enable managers to identify both the strengths and weaknesses of this activity, will allow to take rational management decisions and effectively manage not only innovation activity but the enterprise as a whole.
According to the results of the analysis of the enterprises of the agricultural sector of the region, the financial indices stability, which characterizes the efficiency of their resource potential, is established. The economic effect obtained from the use of available resources, expressed through a system of economic indices and coefficients, confirms the interdependence of the used resources volume, as well as the profitability and efficiency of the assets use.
- Official site of the Agroindustrial Development Department of Cherkasy Regional State Administration [Site of the Agroindustrial Development] dapr.ck.ua Retrieved from: http://www.dapr.ck.ua [in Ukrainian].
- Priymak, V. P. (Eds.). (2018). Statistical yearbook of Cherkasy region for 2017. [Statistics in Cherkasy Oblast 2017 r.] Cherkasy: The Main Department of Statistics in Cherkasy Oblast. https://doi.org/10.32402/dovkil2018.03.016 [in Ukrainian].
- Official site Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine. [Site of the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine] minagro.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.minagro.gov.ua.
- Hryshchenko, O.F. (2012). Doslidzhennia sutnosti problemy: mistse ta rol v protsesi rozroblennia ta pryiniattia marketynhovykh innovatsiinykh rishen [Investigation of the problem: place and role in the development and adoption of innovative marketing solutions]. Efektyvna ekonomika – Effective economy,
- Retrieved from http://www.economy. nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=1289&p=1 [in Ukrainian].
- Kobzev, I.S. (2011) Problemu rationalnogo vukorustanni ta vidtvorenni prurodnogo resyrsnogo potenzialy v agrarniy sferi Ukrainu [Problems of rational use and reproduction of natural resource potential in the agrarian sector of Ukraine] AgroInkom 10-12. Retrieved from http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/chem_biol/agroin/2011_10-12/KOBZEV.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Demyanenko, M.Ya., (2010) Finansovi problemu formyvanni ta rozvutky agrarnogo runky [Financial problems of the formation and development of the agrarian market]. Oblik i finansu APK –Accounting and finance of agroindustrial complex, 5, 6. – 9. Retrieved from http://mmi.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/sites/default/files/ mmi2011_4_1_55_66.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Geits V.M. (Eds.). (2015). Innovaziyna Ukraina 2020 nazionalna dopovid [Innovative Ukraine 2020: National Report]. Kyiv: NAN Ukraine. 336. URL: http:// ief.org.ua/docs/nr/4pdf. (дата звернення: 10.03.2019) [in Ukrainian].
- Cherkasy region development strategy for the period till 2020 [Site of the Cherkasy region development strategy] ck-oda.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://www.ck-oda.gov.ua /docs/2015/strategy_2020.pdf [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "