FOOD SECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE FORMATION
PCHELIANSKA Galyna – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Agricultural Management, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The authror defines the role and significance of the infrastructure of food security. It is indicated that the infrastructure of state food security has a three-level structure: 1) the infrastructure of agriculture, 2) the infrastructure of the agro-food complex and 3) food security infrastructure. It is suggested to use an institutional approach to determine the infrastructure of food security. It is defined that the infrastructure of food security is a set of institutions that, as a result of their functioning and interaction, are called to regulate and provide food security of the state.
It is established that food security of the state is formed under the influence of different institutions: legal regulation, land relations, customs and traditions, norms of behavior, international norms.
The main institutes of food security development are financial institute, state law institute, market organizing institute, education and consultancy institute, production and technology institute, transport and logistics institute. The role of the institutes in the infrastructure of building food security is defined, as well as major problems of their functioning in Ukraine.
The author proposes the main directions for improving the functioning and development of the infrastructure of food security.
1. Rybchuk A.V. & Levkivs'kyy V.M. (2014) Metodolohiya doslidzhennya hlobal'noyi vyrobnychoyi infrastruktury [The methodology of research of global production infrastructure]. Visnyk Chernihivs'koho derzhavnoho tekhnolohichnoho universytetu – Bulletin of the Chernigiv State Technical University, 2 (74), 16-24. Retrieved from http://economic-vistnic.stu.cn.ua/tmppdf/1288.pdf [in Ukrainian].
2. Brunets' B.R. (2012) Sutnist' oznachennya ponyattya infrastruktura [Essence of definition the infrastructure]. Naukovyy visnyk NLTU Ukrayiny – Scientific Bulletin of the Lviv Forest Technological University of Ukraine, 22.5, 372-377. Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/nvnltu_2012_22.5_65 [in Ukrainian].
3. Brychko A.M. (2016) Adaptatsiya infrastruktury sil's'koho hospodarstva v suchasnykh umovakh [Adaptation of agriculture infrastructure in modern conditions] Visnyk Sums'koho natsional'noho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriya : Ekonomika i menedzhment – Bulletin of Sumy National Agrarian University, 1, 46-49. – Retrieved from http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Vsna_ekon_2016_1_12 [in Ukrainian].
4. Nosova O.V. Instytutsional'ni pidkhody do doslidzhennya perekhidnoyi ekonomiky [Institutional approaches to the study of transition economy] Ekonomichna teoriya – Economic theory, 2, 25-36 [in Ukrainian].
5. Zelens'ka O. O., Zelens'kyy S. M. & Alyeshuhina N. O. Pravova rehlamentatsiya byudzhetnoyi pidtrymky ahrarnoyi haluzi v Ukrayini [Legal regulation of budgetary support to the agricultural sector in Ukraine ] Finansovi doslidzhennya – Financial research, 1 (1), 13-25 [in Ukrainian].
6. Stroyko T.V. (2011) Infrastruktura ahroprodovol'choyi sfery: teoretychne pidgruntya ta funktsional'ni osoblyvosti [Infrastructure of agricultural sphere: theoretical background and functional features] Biznes-navihator: Naukovo-vyrobnychyy zhurnal – Business-navigator, 3(24), 85-88 [in Ukrainian].
7. Sabluk P.T. (2014) Zasady transformatsiynykh protsesiv v ahrarniy sferi [Fundamentals of transformational processes in the agrarian sector] Intelekt XXI. – Intellect XXI, 4, 25-36 Retrieved from http://intellect21.nuft.org.ua/journal/2014/2014_4/3.pdf [in Ukrainian].
8. Dubinina M.V Osoblyvosti instytutsional'noyi infrastruktury marketynhu sil's'kohospodars'kykh tovarovyrobnykiv [Features of institutional infrastructure marketing agricultural product manufacturers] (n.d.). Retrieved from http://dspace.mnau.edu.ua:8080/jspui/bitstream/123456789/255/1/_sites_default_files_nppdaa_4.1_106.pdf [in Ukrainian].
9. Kaletnik H.M., Shpykulyak O. H. & Pchelyans'ka H.O. (2012) Instytuty infrastruktury ta tsinoutvorennya u rozvytku ahrarnoho rynku: rehional'nyy aspekt [Infrastructure and pricing institutes in the development of the agrarian market: a regional aspect]. Vinnytsya : TOV «Firma «Planer» [in Ukrainian].
10. Kyrylenko I.H. (2017) Kapitalizatsiya zemel'nykh resursiv v umovakh rozvytku i transformatsiyi zemel'nykh vidnosyn v Ukrayini [Capitalization of land resources in conditions of land relations development and transformation in Ukraine] Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: Aktual'ni pytannya nauky i praktyky – Eсonomy. Finanсes. Management: Actual issues of science and practical activity, 22, 7–20. – Retrieved from http://efm.vsau.org/files/pdfa/4111.pdf [in Ukrainian].
11. Irtyshcheva I.O. (2012) Rozvytok kredytnykh vidnosyn pidpryyemstv ahroprodovol'choyi sfery [Development of credit relations of enterprises of the agro-food sector] Biznes-navihator: Naukovo-vyrobnychyy zhurnal – Business-navigator, 7, 161-166 Retrieved from http://www.mubip.org.ua/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/323.pdf [in Ukrainian].
12. Shpykulyak O.H. (2016) Instytutsiyni problemy ekonomiky, finansiv, menedzhmentu ta prava [Institutions and mechanisms of regulation of agrarian market: theoretical and practical assessment of functioning] Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: Aktual'ni pytannya nauky i praktyky – Eсonomy. Finanсes. Management: Actual issues of science and practical activity, 2, 46-59 Retrieved from http://efm.vsau.org/files/pdfa/2755.pdf [in Ukrainian].
13. Kaletnik H.M. (2017) Nayholovnishyy vektor reformuvannya ahrarnoyi osvity –synerhiya triady osvita-nauka-vyrobnytstvo [The most important vector of reforming agrarian education is the synergy of the triad education-science-production] Retrieved from http:// agroportal.ua/ ua/publishing/ intervyu/ grigorii-kaletnik-glavnym- vektorom-reformirovaniya- agrarnogo- obrazovaniya- yavlyaetsya- sinergiya- triady-obrazovanienaukaproizvodstvo/ [in Ukrainian].
14. Kyrylenko I.H., Ivchenko V.Ye. & Dem"yanchuk V.V. Prodovol'cha bezpeka Ukrayiny v svitli suchasnykh tendentsiy svitovoyi ekonomiky [Food safety of Ukraine in the light of modern trends in the world economy] Ekonomika APK – Economy AIC, 8, 5-14 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "