FORECASTING THE DYNAMICS OF CURRENT LOGISTICS MATERIAL COSTS OF AGRICULTURE IN UKRAINE
POTAPOVA Nadiya – candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, associate professor of computer science and economic сybernetics department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia Sonyachna St, 3, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
The problems of forecasting current logistical material costs of agriculture of Ukraine are investigated. Accordingly, the effectiveness of logistics at enterprises of different ownership is defined by the synergistic components that result from the combination of processes of supply, production and marketing in a single chain of management. This process is reflected in changes in inventory characteristics, order maintenance, operating cycle duration, and more. Logistic approach in management is connected first of all with elements of optimization of total costs, the size of which influences the end result of activity of the enterprise.
The features of classification of logistics costs and their compliance with accounting are established, on the basis of which their place is formed when evaluating the efficiency of the logistics system. Logistics costs are an integral part of the total operating costs and can be allocated to the elements of logistics processes. The lack of a unified approach to the classification and components of logistics costs, as well as their role in assessing the effectiveness of logistics systems, necessitates research.
Cost management is a key issue in terms of enterprise performance. It is in this part that decision-making on cost formation, planning and forecasting for the near term, as well as control and monitoring functions is envisaged. One of the main components of current logistical expenditures of agricultural enterprises is the material cost, which substantiates the need for their forecasting when planning the logistic activity indicators. The concept of generating logistics costs is based on the concept of total costs, which highlights the relationship between individual types of costs and the possibility of their regrouping with respect to logistics operations, with the aim of obtaining a final reduction in costs throughout the logistics chain. The logistics chain is designed within the framework of the enterprise budgeting model with the allocation of cost centers in relation to the centers of logistic functions of the enterprise and the classifier of management logistics costs. Adjustments for deviations will occur through adjustments to management reporting. The consistency of logistical expenditures with the classification of accounting processes under the current legislation of Ukraine can be divided into capital and current logistics costs.
Trends in changes in current logistical material costs are investigated with the help of time trends both in the aggregate of agricultural enterprises and in the context of the activities of crop and animal husbandry. The estimation of changes in the trends of economic factors can be carried out on the basis of forecasting models obtained using the appropriate economic and mathematical methods using the least squares method. In accordance with the chosen methodology, on the basis of a retrospective series of data of current logistical material expenditures in the agriculture of Ukraine for the period 2008 - 2017, a general type of forecast equation corresponding to the exponential function was obtained. Based on the approximated exponential growth function of current logistical costs, a five-year forecast is determined. According to the calculations, the lower and upper bounds of the projected growth of logistical expenditures at the agricultural level with a confidence probability of 0.95 for the period 2008 - 2022 is from 0.17% to 0.21%. The results of the calculations of the estimated values of current logistical material costs in crop production in Ukraine for 2008 - 2022 showed that the expected amount of current logistical material costs for the period 2018 - 2020 fluctuates in the range from 187130,0 to 427653,2 million UAH. The results of calculations of the estimated values of current logistical material costs in animal husbandry of Ukraine for 2008 - 2022 confirmed that their expected size for the period 2018 - 2020 fluctuates from UAH 76132,0 to UAH 154786,5 million. The increase in current logistical material costs in Ukrainian agriculture is confirmed by the analysis of changes in the initial and last levels of dynamics. According to the calculations of the comparative characteristics of the growth rates of current logistical material expenditures in the agriculture of Ukraine, it was determined that the average growth amounted to UAH 20269.4 million. (121.3% growth). At the same time, fluctuations around the average expected level of expenditures amounted to 56.5%, which indicates a significant increased risk of incurred expenses. According to estimates, in the period from 2018 to 2022, fluctuations around the average expected level of expenditures will be 27.6%. The average increase will be UAH 79130.9 million.
The average growth of current logistical material expenditures in the crop production of Ukraine in the period from 2008 to 2017 amounted to UAH 12920.3 million. (120.9% growth). The fluctuations around the average expected level of expenditures were 57.1%. The average increase in current logistical material costs in animal husbandry in the period 2008 - 2017 amounted to UAH 7349.1 million. (121.9% growth). The fluctuations around the average expected level of expenditures were 57.5%.
The prediction model was estimated on the basis of hypothesis validation using the Student's t-test and Fisher's F-test. According to her, the hypotheses about the adequacy of the models constructed by t
- Kuznetsova, T.V. (2012) Logisticheskie zatratyi: ekonomicheskoe soderzhanie, sostav, tipologiya [Logistics costs: economic content, composition, typology]. Ekonomika i upravlenie – Economics and management, 3, 29-34 [in Russia].
- Kasian, L.E. & Svishchov, M.V. (2013) Analiz vplyvu lohistychnykh vytrat na efektyvnist funktsionuvannia lohistychnoi systemy [Analysis of the impact of logistics costs on the efficiency of the logistics system]. Visnyk Kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu tekhnolohii ta dyzainu – Bulletin of Kyiv national University of technology and design, 2, 150-155 [in Ukrainian].
- Vaselevskyi, M. & Krykavskyi, Ye. (2011) Intehratsiia tsilei v lantsiuhu postavok promyslovoi produktsii [Integration of objectives in the supply chain of industrial products]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu – Bulletin of Khmelnitsky national University, 6, 177-182 [in Ukrainian].
- Howard T. Lewis, James W. Culleton, and Jack D. Steel. The Role of Air Freight in Physical Distribution. Boston. Division of Research, Graduate School of Business Administration. Harvard University, 1956.
- Krykavskyi, Ye.V. & Yakymyshyn, L. Ya. (2018) Komplementarnist stratehii marketynhu ta lohistyky v lantsiuhu postavok tovariv povsiakdennoho popytu [Complementarity of marketing and logistics strategies in the supply chain of goods of daily demand]. Marketynh i tsyfrovi tekhnolohii – Marketing and digital technologies, 1, 21-32 [in Ukrainian].
- Sumets, O. M. (2017) Lohistychni vytraty pidpryiemstv oliino-zhyrovoi haluzi: formuvannia ta otsiniuvannia: monohrafiia [Logistic expenses of oil and fat industry enterprises: formation and evaluation: monograph]. Kharkiv: vydavnytstvo narodna ukrainska akademiia – Kharkov: publishing house people's Ukrainian Academy, 243 [in Ukrainian].
- Shutko, T. I. (2015) Osoblyvosti formuvannia vytrat silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv [Features of formation of costs of agricultural enterprises]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investment: practice and experience, 22, 125-128 [in Ukrainian].
- Bratuhina, E. A. (2014) Vliyanie logisticheskih izderzhek na sebestoimost produktsii predpriyatiy po proizvodstvu promyishlennogo oborudovaniya [The Influence of logistics costs on the cost of production of enterprises for the production of industrial equipment]. Nauchno-metodicheskiy elektronnyiy zhurnal "Kontsept" – Scientific and methodical electronic journal "Concept", 20, 2201-2205. Retrieved from http://e-koncept.ru/2014/54704.htm.
- Kazarina, L.A. (2007) Logisticheskie izderzhki: problemyi ucheta i otsenki. [Logistics costs: problems of accounting and evaluation]. Vestnik TGPU. Seriya: gumanitarnyie nauki (ekonomika, pravo) – Bulletin of TSPU. Series: Humanities (economics, law), 9(72), 24-27 [in Russia].
- Borgardt, E.A. & Dubrovina, A.S. (2015) Sovremennyie podhodyi k klassifikatsii logisticheskih izderzhek [Modern approaches to the classification of logistics costs]. Problemyi ekonomiki i menedzhmenta – Problems of Economics and management, 7(47), 3-8 [in Russia].
- Yahneeva, I.V. (2013) Prognozirovanie logisticheskih protsessov v usloviyah neopredelennosti [Forecasting of logistic processes under uncertainty]. Rossiyskoe predprinimatelstvo – Russian business, 9(231), 118-125 [in Russia].
- Luk‘ianenko, I.H. & Krasnikova, L.I. (1998) Ekonometryka: pidruchnyk [Econometrics: pidruchnik]. Kyiv: Tov. "Znannia" KOO – Kyiv: Tov. "Knowledge" of KOO, 368 [in Ukrainian].
- Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby statystyky Ukrainy [Official website of the State statistics service of Ukraine]. www.ukrstat.gov.ua. Retrieved from http://ukrstat.gov.ua/ [in Ukrainian].
- Potapova, N.A. & Pavlenko, S.S. (2014) Prohnozuvannia obsiahiv realizatsii zernovykh kultur v ahrolohistychnykh lantsiuhakh Ukrainy [Forecasting of volumes of realization of grain crops in agrologistic chains of Ukraine]. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Tavriiskoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho universytetu (ekonomichni nauky) – Collection of scientific works of Taurida state agrotechnological University (Economics), 2(26). 157-164 [in Ukrainian].
- Volontyr, L.O. (2019). Informatsiine zabezpechennia prohnozuvannia rozvytku haluzi buriakivnytstva. [Information support for forecasting the development of the beet industry] Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktual'ni pytannya nauky i praktyky – Economy. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 1, 71-82 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "