FOREIGN MIGRATION OF LABOR RESOURCES AS AN OBSTACLE TO SUSTAINABLE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF UKRAINE
ONYSHCHUK Yuliia – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Lecturer of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 131/52 Shevchenko Str., Vinnytsia, e-mail: email@example.com).
ZUBAR Ivan – Lecturer of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 141/52 Knyaziv Koriatovichiv Str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article deals with the spectrum of causal relationships in the problems of employment of Ukraine's population. The data on migratory processes of the able-bodied population in Ukraine is presented. The structure of labor migrants, their gender and industry characteristics, age groups, education level and motivational factors of departure to work abroad are determined. Countries-leaders, which are benefited by Ukrainian migrants are established. The dynamics of remittances, their purpose, structure and their positive influence on the welfare of migrants’ families have been analyzed. The directions of the use of remittances of migrants were described, what allows to state that they are used for opening own business, purchasing goods, solving housing problems, financing education, etc. The negative consequences for Ukraine in the area of sustainable development due to the strengthening of migration processes are revealed.
1. Stratehiia staloho rozvytku Ukrainy do 2030 roku [The Strategy of Sustainable Development of Ukraine until 2030]. Retrieved from: www.ua.undp.org. [in Ukrainian].
2. Fesenko A. and Chorna V. (2016) Mihratsiini namiry ukrainskoi osvichenoi molodi yak faktor ruinuvannia trudovoho potentsialu ta pereshkoda stalomu suspilno-ekonomichnomu rozvytku krainy [Migration intentions of Ukrainian educated youth as a factor of destruction of labour potential and obstacles to the state of socio-economic development of the country] Evropsky politicky a pravni diskurz. Vol. 3. Iss. 6, 189-193 [in Ukrainian].
3. Liashenko O.M. and Shampaniuk Yu.I. (2016) Osoblyvosti trudovoi mihratsii Ukrainy. Molodyi vchenyi. 4. 121-125 [in Ukrainian].
4. Rybakova T.O. (2016) Stan ta perspektyvy trudovoi mihratsii mizh Ukrainoiu ta Yevropeiskym Soiuzom v umovakh yevrointehratsii. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Vol. 7(3), 45-49 [in Ukrainian].
5. Ivanova T. and Boluto A. (2017) Zovnishnia trudova mihratsiia v Ukraini: problemy ta naslidky [Foreign labor migration in Ukraine: problems and consequences ]. Problemyi perspektyvy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia, 2, 29-33 [in Ukrainian].
6. Barometr Imigracji Zarobkowej 2018. Retrieved from: http://personnelservice.pl.
7. Trudova mihratsiia: kudy yidut ta skilky zarobliaiut ukraintsi za kordonom. Retrieved from: http://zmiya.com.ua. [in Ukrainian].
8. U Polshchi opublikuvaly masshtabne doslidzhennia pro novu khvyliu ukrainskykh trudovykh mihrantiv. Retrieved from: http://kordon.in.ua [in Ukrainian].
9. Molod Ukrainy 2017. Retrieved from: http://www.dsmsu.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
10. Ofitsiinyi sait NBU Retrieved from: https://bank.gov.ua [in Ukrainian].
11. Mihratsiia v Ukraini: fakty i tsyfry. Mizhnarodna orhanizatsiia z mihratsii. Predstavnytstvo v Ukraini Retrieved from: http://iom.org.ua [in Ukrainian].
12. Ilchenko V.M. and Huleiko Yu.O. (2012) Analiz zastosuvannia indeksiv ta indykatoriv staloho rozvytku [Analysis of the use of indices and indicators of sustainable development] Ekonomika i rehion, 6, 30-34 [in Ukrainian].
13. Dopovid “Liudskyi rozvytok dlia vsikh i kozhnoho 2016” Retrieved from: http://hdr.undp.org [in Ukrainian].
14. Melnyk T. M. and Losheniuk O. V. (2016) Vplyv mizhnarodnoi trudovoi mihratsii na ekonomiku Ukrainy [Impact of International Labor Migration on the Ukrainian Economy] Biznes Inform, 12, 29-35 [in Ukrainian].
15. Kaletnik H.M., Hunko I.V. and E.A. Kirieieva (2016) Praktychna realizatsiia derzhavnoi polityky u sferi vyshchoi osvity ta polozhen novoho zakonu “Pro vyshchu osvitu" v kontseptualnykh zasadakh pidhotovky fakhivtsiv na bazi nnvk "vseukrainskyi naukovonavchalnyi konsortsium” [Practical implementation of the state policy in the field of higher education and the provisions of the new law “On Higher Education” in the conceptual training for specialists on the basis of the All-Ukrainian Scientific and Training Consortium's NNVK]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economics. Finances. Management: topical issues of science and practice, 9, 7-19 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "