FORMATION OF CRITERIA AND INDICATORS FOR EVALUATION OF ECOLOGICAL SAFETY LEVEL OF REGIONS OF UKRAINE
LUTKOVSKA Svitlana – associate Professor, Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vice-Rector for International Affairs Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna st, e-mail: email@example.com
This article discusses a methodological approach to the comparative assessment of the regions of the state in terms of environmental safety. A system of indicators characterizing the state of environmental safety in the regional dimension is proposed. It is proved that environmental risk assessment is considered the most promising approach to determining the degree of environmental hazard of the territory. The concept of such assessment in almost all countries of the world and international organizations is regarded as the main mechanism for the development and adoption of management decisions on environmental protection. In the analysis of the existing methodological developments it is established that the environmental hazard assessment is based on several basic approaches. The most commonly used are the indicator based on the system of selected indicators (or indicative method). It is established that the level of environmental safety is quite broad, since it requires consideration of all the components of this process: from the calculation of the level of environmental safety to the assessment of management decisions to overcome environmental risks and prevention. An integral indicator of the level of environmental safety of the regions is proposed, which is based on taking into account the degree of risk of occurrence of environmental losses. The toolkit of existing theoretical and methodological approaches to hazard identification was tested. It has been instrumentally demonstrated that the assessment of the level of environmental and natural-anthropogenic hazards is quite complex as it involves many aspects. Effective comparison of the regions of Ukraine with such a large amount of information is possible only in some socio-economic studies, because because of the variability of different indicators of the level of environmental load it is difficult to determine the impact of which is decisive. An appropriate system of indicators was developed when designing an instrumental framework for determining the level of environmental hazard. It includes indicators of socio-ecological and economic development of regions of Ukraine in dynamics, grouped by function. The system of aggregation of indicators of ecological safety of the region and information matrix of analysis of natural and anthropogenic safety of the region have been developed.
1. Kaletnik G. M., Zabolotnyi G. M., Kozlovskyi S. V. (2011). “Innovative models of strategic management economic potential within contemporary economic systems”. Actual Problems of Economic. v l, 4(118), pp. 3-11.
2. Kaletnik H.M., Kozlovskyi S.V., Kozlovskyi V.O. (2012), “Sustainability of the economy as a factor of security and development of the state”. Economika Ukraini. vol. 7, pp. 16-25.
3. Koziuk V., Hayda Y., Dluhopolskyi O., Kozlovskyi S. (2020). “Ecological performance: ethnic fragmentation versus governance quality and sustainable development”. Problemy ekorozwoju – Problems of sustainable development. vol. 15(1), pp. 53-64.
4. Integrated Risk Information System. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), avaible at: http://www.epa.gov/iris (Accessed 01.04.2020).
5. Mariniak B.B. (2020). “Methodical approaches to the estimation of ecological and economic safety of the life support system of the population”. Efficient economy, avaible at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua /?op=1&z=2419&p=1 (Accessed 01.04.2020).
6. UN Department of Economic and Soial Affairs. Division for Sustainable Development, avaible at: http://www.un.org/esa/sustdev/csd/CSD1.htm (Accessed 01.04.2020).
7. Klimenko L.P., Vosloboynikova N.O. (2010). “Selection of indicators for changing the level of ecological safety of the region in the implementation of alternative systems of heat cooling”. Ecological safety, vol. 2, pp. 16-19.
8. Ecological passports of regions of Ukraine. Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine, avaible at: https://menr.gov.ua/content/ekologichni-pasporti-regioniv.html (Accessed 01.04.2020).
9. Kozlovskyi S.V. (2010). “Strategic analysis of the development of regional economic systems”. Efektivna economika, avaible at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=178 (Accessed 01.04.2020).
10. The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2010). The Law of Ukraine “About the basic principles (strategy) of the state ecological policy for the period till 2020“, available at: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/lavs/shov/2818-17 (Accessed 16 December 2019).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "