FUNCTIONAL DIRECTIONS OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE CONTEXT OF GREEN GROWTH
KOVALCHUK Svitlana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, associate professor, Economics
Department Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna str. 3, е-mail:
In the article attention is accented on the problems of diversification of rural economy, for forming of
the balanced development of rural territories at direction of green growth. A research purpose is determination
of directions and types of diversification of rural economy in relation to providing of the balanced dependence
the economic, social and ecological constituent of steady development and green growth. It is marked that of
long duration stability of development of agrarian sector of economy on economic and social indicators,
provided economic - by an organizational and of a particular branch structure. For determination of essence
of diversification of rural economy there are different approaches, the effective involving of potential resources
is able considerably to accelerate their development and even to change properties and essence descriptions of
rural territories. At the same time taking into account the nature protection function of rural territories,
developing those or other types of economic activity, is instrumental in the origin of necessity of account of the
growing loading on a biotvariety and ekosystem services.
It is marked that on the modern stage of development of rural territories all greater value acquire
the practical questions of organization of steady rural tourism, which answers the criteria of economic
efficiency, ecological safety and social justice. It is well-proven that one of ways of green growth of
economy of rural territory is providing of favourable terms for development of ekosystem, in relation to
the increase of level of diversification of economy, with creation of the special terms for a maint ainance
and development of infrastructure of rural territories.
1. Kontseptsiia rozvytku fermerskykh hospodarstv ta silskohospodarskoi kooperatsii na 2018-2020 roky [Conception of development of farmer economies and agricultural cooperation is on 2018-2020 years]. (2017, September 13). Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 13 veresnia 2017 r. № 664-r. - Order of Cabinet Ukraine from September, 13 in 2017 № 664-р. zakon5.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: http://zakon5.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/664-2017-%D1%80#n8 [in Ukrainian].
2. Petrik, M. & Weingarten, P. (2005), Rol' sel'skogo khozyaystva v razvitii sel'skoy mestno sti v stranakh Tsentral'noy i Vostochnoy Yevropy: dvizhushchaya sila preobrazovaniy ili sotsial'nyy buffer [The Role of Agriculture in the Development of Rural Localities in Central and Eastern Europe: Driving Power of Transformation or Social Buffer], pp. 49-55, available at: www.iamo.de [in Ukrainian].
3. Zinchuk, T. O. & Tkachuk, V.I. (2011), Teoretychno-metodolohichni zasady dyversyfikatsiyi sil's'koyi ekonomiky v konteksti yevropeys'koho dosvidu [Theoretical and Methodological Principles of Diversification of the Rural Economy in the Context of European Experience], Economics of Agroindustrial Complex, Vol.1, pp. 27-37 [in Ukrainian].
4. Prokop, I.V. (2005), Social aspects of rural development, Economy of the agroindustrial complex, No. 11. pp. 47-50 [in Ukrainian].
5. Shcherbata, I., & Prokopyshyn O., & Ivanitskaya, 'G. (2013), Dyversyfikatsiya yak napryam sotsial'no-ekonomichnoho rozvytku sil's'kykh terytoriy [Diversification as a Direction of Socio-Economic Development of Rural Territories], Visnyk of Lviv National Agrarian University. Sir: Economy of the agroindustrial complex. Vol. 20 (1). pp. 414-420 [in Ukrainian].
6. Kaletnik H. (2015) Stratehiko-instytutsiyni zasady efektyvnosti vykorystannya potentsialu ahrarnoho sektoru ekonomiky, Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment, Vol. 1 pp.3-15 [in Ukrainian].
7. EaP Green (2016), Evaluation of the Green Transformation of the Economy: Guide for the Eastern Partnership countries of the EU, available at: http://www.green-economies-ap.org/ru/resources/EaP%20GREEN_GGI%20 Gui declean_RUS_Final.pdf (Accessed 1 February 2019).
8. The agrotourism market is growing rapidly In Ukraine (2017), Informator, available at: https://informator.news/v-ukrajini-strimko-zrostaje-rynok-ahroturyzmu-eksperty/ [in Ukrainian].
9. Key news of the agrarian market (2018), available at: http://agroportal.ua/news/ukraina/.
10. United Nations Environment Programme and World Tourism Organization (2012), Tourism in the Green Economy. Background Report, available at: https://www.e-unwto.org.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "