FUZZY-SETS MODELING OF THE FINANCIAL CONDITION OF THE ENTERPRISE
RUZAKOVA Olga V. – Candidate of Science (Economics), assistant professor of the Department of Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsya, 3, Solnyschaya St., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The existing models of the financial condition of the enterprise estimation is analyzed in the article, the disadvantages of these models in solving the set tasks isgived. A qualitatively new approach to modeling the financial condition of theenterprise based on fuzzy logic is proposed. It is established that in order to modelthe financial condition of an enterprise it is necessary to use not only quantitative (financial), but also qualitative (indicator) indicators of its activity. The method ofmodeling the financial condition of an enterprise by improving the efficiency of its management is improved. It is proved that unlike existing approaches, the proposed modeling technique allows to analyze the financial state of the enterprise, based not only on financial indicators of activity and specifics of enterprise management, but also allows to take into account the specifics of the country, the time period and the industry in which it operates.
An analytical review of literary sources concerning the existing methods of modeling the financial state of the enterprises is in the article and the conclusion is made about the relevance of the development of a new model basedon the modern mathematical apparatus, namely, fuzzy sets. On the basis of the analysis of the object of research and the state of the problem of mathematical modeling of economic processes, the main drawbacks of existing methods and models are identified and the main direction of research is chosen. The basic research tasks are solved and formalized. The qualitative analysis of possible methods of solving the problem is carried out.
The method of complex modeling of the financial state of the enterprise with the use of the apparatus of fuzzy logic is chosen and justified, which allows to form a model not only taking into account quantitative and qualitative factors of a particular enterprise, but also with the possibility of adjusting it in accordance with the specifics of the country, industry, period of time. Such models have the properties of flexibility and adaptability to the changing conditions of a market economy. Such models have the properties of flexibility and adaptability to the changing conditions of a market economy. And although the calculation of the indicators of financial levels of the enterprise is based on selected indicators and the existing set of sets of different levels, the proposed method provides an opportunity to flexibly adjust the model to the specific conditions and specifics of the company, which distinguishes our approach from previously developed similar approaches.
The reliability of the calculations is due to the correct use of the selected research methods and is confirmed by the results of the analysis of the experiments conducted. The appropriateness of using the apparatus of fuzzy logic in conducting a comprehensive analysis of the enterprise.
The studies conducted in this paper may be continued in order to develop the apparatus for the analysis of some other parties in the operation of economic systems, which would allow simultaneous analysis of many indicators of different levels. This would allow for a more flexible policy for the management of economic systems and, accordingly, would ensure their profitability and functioning at a higher level. The developed models are capable of conducting analysis on the basis of user-specified parameters. They can be used for analysis in other systems. Using such expert systems on the basis of effective mathematical models will help to obtain relevant recommendations for the formation of an optimal strategy for managing economic systems, which allows relying on the activation and increase of the efficiency of investment activity and the achievement of the most important goals of social policy.
In order to increase the efficiency of the decision-making on the evaluation of the financial condition of the enterprise, it is proposed to form an appropriate multi-layered DSS. This will solve numerous problems of an economic and technical nature, among which the main is the need for a complete and accurate description in the model of the entity, identifying a large number of potential solutions, making an accurate decision on the evaluation of the financial condition of the enterprise in real time, the need for handling large arrays of input information, the need to take into account quantitative and qualitative evaluationparameters of the entity at the same time.
- Zade, L. (1976). Ponjatie lingvisticheskoj peremennoj i ego primenenie k prinjatiju priblizhennyh reshenij [The notion of a linguistic variable and its application to the adoption of approximate solutions]. Moscow: Mir [in Russian].
- Rothstein, A.P. (1999). Intellektual'nye tehnologii identifikacii: nechetkie mnozhestva, nejronnye seti, geneticheskie algoritmy [Intelligent identification technologies: fuzzy sets, neural networks, genetic algorithms. Vinnitsa: Universum-Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
- Kaletnik, G.M., Kozlovsky, S.V., Kireeva, E.A., & Pidval'na, O.G. (2015). Upravlinnia rehional'noiu prodovol'choiu bezpekoiu v umovakh ekonomichnoi nestabil'nosti [Managing Regional Food Security in Conditions of Economic Instability]. Vinnitsa: Mercury-Podillya [in Ukrainian].
- Matviychuk, A.V. (2010). Modeliuvannia finansovoi stiikosti pidpryiemstv iz zastosuvanniam teorii nechitkoi lohiky, neironnykh merezh i dyskryminatnoho analizu [Modeling financial sustainability of enterprises using theories of fuzzy logic, neural networks and discriminatory analysis]. Visnyk Natsionalnoi akademii nauk Ukrainy – Bulletin of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 9, 24-46 [in Ukrainian].
- Burennikova, N.V., Yarmolenko, V.O., & Yurchenko, O.M. (2018). Praktyka vykorystannia ihrovykh modelei dlia analizu ryzykiv protsesiv funktsionuvannia silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv na osnovi pokaznykiv skladovykh rezultatyvnosti [The practice of using gaming models to analyze the risks of agricultural enterprises functioning on the basis of performance indicators]. Biznes Inform – Business Inform, 6, 153-159 [in Ukrainian].
- Rusakova, O.V. (2019). Systema pidtrymky pryiniattia rishen u zadachakh finansovoho analizu [Decision support system in the tasks of financial analysis]. Ahrosvit – Agrosvit, 5, 67-72 [in Ukrainian].
- Klimchuk, I.M. (2014). Otsiniuvannia finansovoho stanu pidpryiemstv z vykorystanniam nechitkoi lohiky [Estimation of financial condition of enterprises using fuzzy logic]. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu "Lvivska politekhnika" – Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic", 790, 13-20 [in Ukrainian].
- Malyar, М.М., & Polischuk, V.V. (2018). Nechitki modeli i metody otsiniuvannia kredytospromozhnosti pidpryiemstv ta investytsijnykh proektiv [Fuzzy models and methods for assessing the creditworthiness of enterprises and investment projects]. Uzhgorod: AUTDOR-SHARK [in Ukrainian].
- Fartushnyj, I.D., & Handabura, H.V. (2012). Ekonomiko-matematychna model stratehii rozvytku VAT «Ukrtelekom» na osnovi nechitkoi lohiky [Economic and mathematical model of the development strategy of Ukrtelecom JSC based on fuzzy logic]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk NTUU «KPI» – Economic Herald of NTUU "KPI", 71, 75-80. https://doi.org/10.20535/radap.2018.75
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "