GLOBAL MARKET OF INTELLIGENT INVESTMENTS: EXPERIENCE FOR UKRAINE
YURCHUK Natalia – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., е-mail: email@example.com).
KIPORENKO Svitlana – Assistant of the Department of Computer Science and Economic Cybernetics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article deals with the meaning of the concept of «intellectual investment». It was found that this economic category is quite diverse and most foreign and domestic scientists give only a general definition. Based on the studied approaches to understanding the essence of intellectual investment, the authors provide their own interpretation of this economic category. So, intellectual investment is any investment in intangible assets: training and retraining, research and development, transfer of know-how, creation of innovative products for additional economic benefits. A number of features that distinguish investments in intellectual capital from other types of investments are identified and attention is paid to approaches to the classification of types of intellectual investments.
It is established that the leading countries in the implementation of intellectual investment in 2020 are China, the United States, Japan, Britain, Germany, and the trend of increasing the share of spending on innovation is observed in such regions as Asia and the Middle East, respectively. The place of the countries in the ranking of the Global Innovation Index, which is headed by Switzerland, Sweden and the United States, followed by Great Britain and the Netherlands, is described.
The level of development of intellectual investments in Ukraine in terms of financing of innovation activities during 2016-2020, as well as in terms of receipt of applications for industrial property in Ukraine and the world is analyzed. The main negative factors that hinder the development of intellectual investment in Ukraine are assessed, and on the basis of world experience the effects that can be obtained as a result of investing in intellectual capital at different economic levels are highlighted. Due to the fact that Ukraine is losing its authority and attractiveness in the field of invention in the international arena, it is proposed to create a clear program to attract investment in intellectual capital, increase the share of budget funds for development and implementation of innovations, introduce programs to encourage the return of scientists. who previously emigrated.
1. Kaletnik, G.М., & Kolomiets, T.V. (2020). Pidvyschennia efektyvnosti funktsionuvannia pidpryiemstv APK na osnovi formuvannia i vykorystannia intelektualnoho kapitalu [Efficiency increasing of agricultural enterprises on the basis of formation and use of intellectual capital]. Ekonomika, finansy, menedzhment: aktual’ni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: topical issues of science and practical activity, 4 (54), 7-19 [in Ukrainian].
2. Honcharuk, I. (2020). Enerhetychna nezalezhnist’ iak suspil’no-ekonomichne iavysche [Energy independence as a socio-economic phenomenon]. Ekonomika ta derzhava – Economy and state, 8, 71-77 [in Ukrainian].
3. Karpenko, A.V. (2018). Rozvytok intelektualnykh aktyviv liudskoho potentsialu: teoriia ta praktyka [Development of intellectual assets of human potential: theory and practice]. Zaporizhzhia: FOP V.V. Mokshanov [in Ukrainian].
4. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro investytsiinu diialnist» vid 18.09.1991 № 1560-XII [Law of Ukraine «On investment activity» № 1560-XII]. (1991, September 18). zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/1560-12#Text [in Ukrainian].
5. Ostropolska, Ye.V., Ashytkova, Ya.V., Cherenkova, V.E., & Hoptar, Ya.P. (2020). Zarubizhnyi dosvid zaluchennia investytsii v intelektualnyi kapital [Foreign experience in attracting investment in intellectual capital]. Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid – Investments: practice and experience, 2, 12-16 [in Ukrainian].
6. Yarmak, O.V. (2015). Intelektualni posluhy yak obiekty investytsii u innovatsiinyi rozvytok [Intellectual services as objects of investment in innovative development]. Ekonomichna teoriia ta parvo – Economic theory and law, 1 (20), 130-140 [in Ukrainian].
7. Marchenko, N.V. (2015). Teoretycheskye podkhody k transformatsyy yntellektualnykh ynvestytsyi v promyshlennoi otrasly [Theoretical approaches to the transformation of intellectual investment in industry]. Teoretychni i praktychni aspekty ekonomiky ta intelektualnoi vlasnosti – Theoretical and practical aspects of economics and intellectual property, 2 (3), 171-177 [in Russian].
8. Horiachova, N.V. (2020). Intelektualni investytsii v innovatsiinii diialnosti pidpryiemstva [Intellectual investments in innovative activity of the enterprise]: Doctor of philosophy tesis. Vinnytsia: DonNU V. Stusa [in Ukrainian].
9. Kavetskyi, V.V. (2019). Investytsii promyslovykh pidpryiemstv na zasadakh steikkholderskoi teorii: sutnist, klasyfikatsii, pidkhody do upravlinnia efektyvnistiu investytsii [Investments of industrial enterprises on the basis of stakeholder theory: essence, classifications, approaches to investment efficiency management]. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky – Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University. Series: Economic Sciences, 6 (1), 78-83 [in Ukrainian].
10. World investment report 2020. International production beyond the pandemic. unctad.org. Retrieved from: https://unctad.org/system/files/official-document/wir2020_en.pdf [in English].
11. Distribution of research and development (R&D) spending worldwide from 2017 to 2020, by country/region. statista.com. Retrieved from: https://www.statista.com/statistics/732224/worldwide-research-and-develop ment-distribution-of-investment/ [in English].
12. Global innovation index 2018. Energizing the World with Innovation. wipo.int. Retrieved from: [in English].
13. Global Innovation Index 2016-2020. The Human Factor in Innovation. wipo.int. Retrieved from: https://www.wipo.int/global_innovation_index/en/ [in English].
14. Stan innovatsiinoi diialnosti ta diialnosti u sferi transferu tekhnolohii v Ukraini. (2016-2020 rr.) [The state of innovation and technology transfer activities in Ukraine (2016-2020)]. Analitychna dovidka – Analytical reference. Retrieved from: analitichni-materiali/analitichni-dovidki [in Ukrainian].
15. World Intellectual Property Indicators Report: Trademark and Industrial Design Filing Activity Rose in 2019; Patent Applications Marked Rare Decline. wipo.int. Retrieved from: https://www.wipo.int/pressroom/en/articles/2020/article_ 0027.html [in English].
16. Derzhavne pidpryiemstvo «Ukrainskyi instytut intelektualnoi vlasnosti (Ukrpatent)» [State Enterprise «Ukrainian Institute of Intellectual Property (Ukrpatent)»]. Richnyi zvit 2019 – Annual Report 2019. ukrpatent.org. Retrieved from: https://ukrpatent.org/atachs/zvit-ukr-2019.pdf [in Ukrainian].
17. Derzhavne pidpryiemstvo «Ukrainskyi instytut intelektualnoi vlasnosti (Ukrpatent)» [State Enterprise «Ukrainian Institute of Intellectual Property (Ukrpatent)»]. Pokaznyky nadkhodzhennia ta rozghliadu zaiavok i reiestratsii okhoronnykh dokumentiv za 2020 rik – Indicators of receipt and consideration of applications and registration of security documents for 2020. ukrpatent.org. Retrieved from: https://ukrpatent.org/uk/articles/2020-year-expert [in Ukrainian].
18. Kushnir, N.O. (2020). Analiz efektyvnosti zaluchennia intelektualnykh investytsii v Ukraini [Analysis of the effectiveness of attracting intellectual investment in Ukraine]. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. Seriia: Mizhnarodni ekonomichni vidnosyny ta svitove hospodarstvo – Scientific Bulletin of Uzhhorod National University. Series: International Economic Relations and the World Economy, 30, 102-105 [in Ukrainian].
19. Yurchuk, N.P., Vovk, V.Yu., & Topina, R.P. (2019). Innovatsiino-investytsiina diialnist yak osnova realizatsii kontseptsii staloho rozvytku ekonomiky Ukrainy [Innovation and investment activity as a basis for implementing the concept of sustainable development of Ukraine’s economy]. Ahrosvit – Agroword, 3, 53-61. DOI: 10.32702/2306-6792.2019.3.53 [in Ukrainian].
20. Vovk, V.Yu. (2020). Innovatsiino-investytsiina model rozvytku Ukrainy u konteksti dosiahnennia priorytetiv staloho rozvytku [Innovation and investment model of Ukraine’s development in the context of achieving sustainable development priorities]. Modern engineering and innovative technologies, 11 (3), 69-78 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "