GLOBAL PRINCIPLES OF MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING AND THEIR APPLICATIONS AT ENTERPRISES
LEPETAN Іnna – PhD in Economics, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of Accounting Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna st., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The article describes the list and essence of accounting principles and focuses on the principles of accounting, since not all generally accepted accounting principles are suitable for application in management accounting. The basic principles of management accounting are combined with the integration of different aspects, which are distinguished by different scientists.
The Global Principles of Management, developed by international organizations and identifying best practices in accounting that help to make complex decisions that deliver value, are described in more detail.
The article describes the components of the principles and ways of their application. Attention is paid to the principle “Communication generates influential information”, which means that management accounting begins and ends with communication. The main purpose of this principle is to make effective decisions about the strategy and its implementation at all levels.
The “Information is relevant” principle directs management records to provide managers with relevant information when necessary, identifying past, current, and future information, including financial and non-financial data from internal and external sources. This includes social, environmental and economic data. The purpose of this principle is to provide the enterprise with information support in planning and developing strategy, tactics and their implementation.
The principle of “Impact analysis”, management accounting links the strategy of the organization with its business model. This principle helps to work out different scenarios to understand their impact on value creation and conservation. The main purpose of this principle is to simulate different scenarios that demonstrate cause and effect relationships between activity factors and outcomes.
The purpose of the principle of “Smart management builds trust” is formulated as the need to actively manage relationships and resources to protect the financial and non-financial assets of the company, its reputation and value.
Attention is drawn to the core competencies that management accounting professionals must possess to help an organization create, implement, and refine their strategies. The competency model covers four areas: specialized and business skills, communication skills and leadership.
The application of Global Principles in the fields of activity: cost transformation and management, external reporting, financial strategy, internal control, evaluation of investment efficiency, management and budgetary control, prices, discounts and product decisions, project management, regulatory compliance, management resources, risk management, strategic tax control, financial management, internal audit.
1. Hlobal'ni pryntsypy upravlins'koho obliku. Amerykans'kyj instytut sertyfikovanykh publichnykh bukhhalteriv; Instytut pryvilejovanykh upravlins'kykh bukhhalteriv [Global principles of management accounting. American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Institute of Privileged Management Accountants]. cgma.org. Retrieved from https://www.cgma.org/content/dam/cgma/resources/reports /downloadabledocuments/ukranian-full-gmaps-document.pdf [in Ukrainian].
2. Ivashkevich, V. B. (2011). Buhgalterskij upravlencheskij uchet [Accounting Management Accounting]. Moscow: INFRA-M [in Russian].
3. Krasova, O.S. (2006). Upravlencheskij uchet v SShA [Management Accounting in the United States]. Moscow: OOO «Zhurnal «Gorjachaja linija buhgaltera» [in Russian].
4. Napadovskaya, L.V. (2010). Upravlins'kyj oblik [Managerial Accounting]. Kyiv: KNTEU [in Ukrainian].
5. Podborka materialov dlja pressy po Sammitu po ustojchivomu razvitiju 2015 goda: Vremja global'nyh dejstvij v interesah ljudej i planet [Press kit for the 2015 Sustainable Development Summit: A Time for Global Action for People and the Planet]. un.org. Retrieved from http://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/ru/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/08/FAQs_Sustainable_Development_Summit.pdf [in Russian].
6. Nikolaev, O.E., & Shishkova, T.V. (2004). Upravlencheskij uchet: oficial'naja terminologija CIMA [Management Accounting: CIMA Official Terminology] . Moscow: ID FBK– PRESS [in Russian].
7. Zakon Ukrayiny «Pro bukhhaltersʹkyy oblik ta finansovu zvitnistʹ v Ukrayini» [The Law of Ukraine “On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine”. zakon.rada.gov.ua. Retrieved from http:// https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/996-14.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "