GRAIN MARKET: PROBLEMS, OPPORTUNITIES AND PRIORITIES OF DEVELOPMENT
LUTKOVSKA Svitlana – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate Professor, Department of Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3 Soniachna st, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
KAZMYR Valentyna – Director Mohyliv-Podilskyi College of Technology and Economics, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, Soniachna str. 3, e-mail: email@example.com ).
The research conducted in the article allowed to identify problems, explore strengths and weaknesses, consider threats and alternative opportunities and identify priority areas for development of the grain market of Ukraine. In particular, it is noted that the grain market is a complex economic system, which is significantly influenced by climatic factors, demand, supply, pricing, government regulation, efficiency of institutions, the existence of appropriate infrastructure, the intensity of competition of economic entities and more. At the macro level, the efficiency of the grain market is influenced by the following key factors: environmental (climate change); demographic (population growth); energy (growing cereals for biofuels); attractiveness of the grain market for TNCs and transnational grain traders; underdeveloped infrastructure of the grain market; lack of effective instruments of state regulation of supply and demand in the grain market; low level of credit security (high level of interest rates); imperfection of insurance protection; low efficiency of budget support for agricultural producers. Priority areas for the development of the grain market are: improvement of the regulatory framework for the functioning of the grain market; improvement of protection measures for grain market entities; optimization of land tenure and land use; introduction of effective insurance protection; modernization of material and technical base of business entities; creation of an information portal based on e-logistics and digitalization (monitoring, forecasting); development of the export potential of the grain market; ensuring equal economic conditions for all subjects of the grain market; improving state support; promotion of agrarian integration and cooperation; raising the competence level of managers and managers of business entities; diversification of grain use; introduction of new credit and investment collateral instruments; development of grain market infrastructure; introduction of e-logistics.
1. Kaletnik G.M., Mazur A.G. & Kubai O.G. (2011). Derzhavne rehuliuvannia ekonomiky: Navchalnyi posibnyk. Kyiv: «Khai-Tek Pres». 428 [in Ukrainian].
2. Kobuta І.V. (2009). Government policy to regulate prices and agricultural markets in 2009: compliance with WTO obligations [Derzhavna polіtika regulyuvannya cіn ta agrarnih rinkіv u 2009 rocі: dotrimannya zobovyazan pered SOT]. Oblіk і fіnansi APK – Accounting & Finance APK, 4, 170–176 [in Ukrainian].
3. Luzan U. Ya. (2011). Balance of supply and demand in the food market of Ukraine [Zbalansovanіst popitu ta propozicіj na prodovolchomu rinku Ukraїni]. Ekonomіka APK – Ekonomіka APK, 2011, 8, 27–36 [in Ukrainian].
4. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy [State Statistics Service of Ukraine]. URL: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ (data zvernennia: 01.09.2020) [in Ukrainian].
5. Pravdiuk N.L. & Yaroslavskyi A.O. (2019). Theoretical aspects of formwave organization-economic mechanism management of the economic successfully of grain convergence pidpries [Formuvannia orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnoho mekhanizmu upravlinnia ekonomichnoiu bezpekoiu zernopererobnykh pidpryiemstv]. Ekonomika. Finansy. Menedzhment: aktualni pytannia nauky i praktyky – Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of sciense and practical activity, 8, 77-85 [in Ukrainian].
6. Smith, A. (2001). Dobrobut nazii: doslidgenia pro prirosu i prichinu sobrobutu nazi. Port Royal, Kiev, 594 [in Ukrainian].
7. Shavalyuk L. The myth of Ukraine - the breadbasket of the world. Why the agricultural sector cannot become the locomotive of the economy [Mіf pro Ukraїnu − zhitnicyu svіtu. Chomu agrarnij sektor ne mozhe stati lokomotivom ekonomіki]. Ukraїnskij tizhden – Ukrainian week, 33 (301). URL: http://tyzhden.ua/Economics/87077 (data zvernennia: 10.11.2019).
8. Yakovleva N. Grain will save Ukraine from default [Zerno vryatuє Ukraїnu vіd defoltu]. URL: http://novynar.com.ua/analytics/economics] (data zvernennia: 11.12.2019).
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "