HISTORICAL LOCAL HISTORY IN THE SYSTEM OF TRAINING PROFESSIONALS OF THE TOURISM INDUSTRY
MAZYLO Ihor – Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of
Ukrainian History and Philosophy, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University ( 21008, Vinnytsia, 3,
The article examines why historical regional studies should take a worthy place among
disciplines in the training of specialists in the tourism industry. In the regions of Ukraine, there are
many interesting places in Vinnitsa from the past and present. According to the familiar names and
usual names often there are significant historical events. Also attracted attention are numerous ancient
palaces, parks, industrial and residential premises. It is economically feasible to understand the basis
on which the production process took place, who lived in the houses, which was their everyday life,
national traditions. The historical background seems to come to life, becomes more touching and
understandable. This can be of interest to tourists and locals and will contribute to establishing a
dialogue and understanding between different generations. Citizens of middle and senior age are
carriers of historical memory and life experience.
1.Grushevsky, M. (1996) Barsʹke starostvo. Istorychni narysy ( KHY – KHY111 st.) [Barsky
Starostvo. Historical Essays (ХY - ХY111 st.)]. Lʹviv: O.O «Misioner» [in Ukrainian].
2.Galchak, S.(2005) Krayeznavtsi Vinnychchyny. Biohrafiyi. Bibliohrafiya [Linguistics of
Vinnytsya Region. Biographies Bibliography]. Vinnytsia: The Book of the Vega [in Ukrainian].
3. Gusev, O.V. & Gusev S.O. (2004) Istoriya Lityna. Z naydavnishykh chasiv do pochatku KHKH
stolittya [History of Litin. From ancient times to the beginning of the 20th century]. Vinnytsia: TD
Edelweiss & K [in Ukrainian].
4. Glazovoy, A. &Ferentseva, YU.. (Eds.). (2012) Pamyatniki natsional'nogo kul'turnogo
naslediya Ukrainy. Neizvedannaya Ukraina [Monuments of the National Cultural Heritage of Ukraine.
Unknown Ukraine]. Kyiv: Baltika print [in Ukrainian].
5. Gisem, O.V. (2006) Istoriya Ukrayiny. Posibnyk [History of Ukraine. Study Book].
Kam’yanets – Podilsky: “Abetka” [in Ukrainian].
6. Galchak, S.D. & Gusev, S.O. (Eds.). (2016) Pamʺyatky istoriyi ta kulʹtury Vinnytsʹkoyi oblasti
[Monuments of history and culture of Vinnytsia region]. Vinnytsya: LLC "Nealan LTD"[in Ukrainian].
7. Oliynyk, A.F. (1972) Istoriya mist i sil URSR. Vinnytsʹka oblastʹ [History of cities and villages
of the Ukrainian SSR. Vinnytsia region]. Kyiv: Academy of Sciences of the USSR [in Ukrainian].
8. Galchak, S.D. & Gusev S.O. (Eds.). (2016) Pamʺyatky istoriyi ta kulʹtury Vinnytsʹkoyi oblasti.
Slovnykova chastyna [Monuments of history and culture of Vinnytsia region. The vocabulary part].
Vinnytsia: LLC "Nilan - LTD" [in Ukrainian].
9. Belikova, O. M. (2009 ) Ukraina vse, chto stoit uvidet'. Putevoditel'. [Ukraine everything that
is worth seeing. Guidebook]. Kharkiv: Biblex [in Russian].
10. Menjecki, W. (Eds.). (2015) Polʹshcha – narys istoriyi Poland [An Essay on History].
Warsaw: Institute of National Memory [in Ukrainian].
11. Kratkiy ocherk Svyato – Troitskogo Brailovs'kogo zhenskogo monastyrya [A brief essay on Holy
Trinity Brailovskogo nunnery].(2002) . Zhytomyr: SMP "Zhytomyr - press - advertising"[in Russian].
12. Gerasymenko, O. (2017) Svyatyni Podilʹsʹkoho krayu [Holly Places of Podilia region].
Vinnitsa. [in Ukrainian].
13. Naskalna, O.& Kaluzhna, O. (2017) (Eds.). Istoriya tserkov Vinnytsʹkoho rayonu. Perlyny
Vinnytsʹkykh svyatynʹ [History of churches in Vinnitsa district. Pearls of Vinnytsia holly places].
Vinnitsa: SPD [in Ukrainian]
Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”presents on its pages the following topics:
- Theory and history of economic thought
- Development of productive forces and industrial relations
- Economics and efficiency of production and economic activity
- Economics of environmental management and protection of the environment
- Demography, labor economics, social economy and politics
- Innovative and investment activities
- Problems of economic and social policy
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Market. Pricing. Infrastructure
- Logistics and transport
- Management and marketing
- Mathematical methods, models and information technologies in economics
- Social sphere. Development of territories
- World Economy and Foreign Economic Activity
- Institutional problems of economics, finance, management and law
- Practical aspects of development of production systems and society
- Financial security and tax policy
- Accounting, analysis and audit
- The opinion of a young scientist
- Testing of economic research
- Economics, Finance and Management News
- Legislation news
- Publications on topical problems of economics, finance and management
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice »is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”ECONOMY. FINANCES. MANAGEMENT: topical issues of science and practice. "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy. Finances. Management: Topical Issues of Science and Practice ”(Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "