HUMAN RECOURSES MANAGEMENT OF TOURISM ENTERPRISES
HUMENIUK Halina – Candidate of Pedаgogical Science, Associate Professor Department of Tourism and Local lore, Vasyl Stefannyk Prekarpathian National University, Ivano-Frankivsk (76019, Ivano-Frankivsk, Naberegna st. 4А/ 26, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
TKACHIVSKA Inna – Candidate of Pedagogical Science, Associate Professor Department of Theory and Methods of physical Culture and Sports, Vasyl Stefannyk Prekarpathian National University, Ivano-Frankivsk (76019, Ivano-Frankivsk, Dvirska st. 22/69, е-mail: email@example.com).
HUMENIUK Andriy – assistant of the department tourism and local lore, Vasyl Stefannyk Prekarpathian National University, Ivano-Frankivsk (76019, Ivano-Frankivsk, Galuzka st.66а/68, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article defines the current state of personnel management in a tourist enterprise. From the point of view of market economy in terms of personnel management, the tourism enterprise highlights the human factor as the property of the organization, as its own resource, which must be effectively used to achieve the main goals and expected results. The main problems in the implementation of personnel management at the tourist enterprise are identified. The basic principles of personnel management are studied, such as: systematicity ie the conceptual combination of all actions aimed at personnel; sense of purpose, ie certain processes of personnel management, which are focused on the full achievement of the goals of tourism enterprises; scientific, ie the role of tourism management entities is aimed at science-based methods in the implementation of personnel management; optimality, which consists in the absence of the leader's desire to obtain the needed results in any way and price; sequence of management processes; balance of responsibility and authority, it is used at all levels of the tourism enterprise; mutually agreed combination of collective and personal interests with the interests of the tourist enterprise, observance of ethical and moral norms, which is a background in the relationship between the staff and the tourist enterprise. Problems related to personnel management in tourist enterprises are revealed. The guarantee of effective and long-term personnel management is an updated, flexible and well-adapted to modern conditions organizational structure, which should focus on balancing staff behavior and providing appropriate assistance to employees of the tourist enterprise. A set of measures to improve the personnel management system at the tourist enterprise is proposed. The article highlights the main methods of personnel management in tourism enterprises of our state.
1. Balabanova, L. V. (2011). Upravlinnia personalom [Management a personnel]. Kyiv: TsUL, 468 [in Ukrainian].
2. Hruzina I. A. (2014) Problemy rozvytku personalu v systemi stratehichnoho upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom : monohrafiia [Problems of development of personnel are in the system of strategic management an enterprise]. Kharkiv: KhNEU im. S. Kuznetsia, 252 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kolot A. M. (2006). Sotsialno-trudovi vidnosyny: teoriia i praktyka rehuliuvannia: monohrafiia [Sociallabour relations: theory and practice of adjusting]. Kyiv: KNEU, 230 [in Ukrainian].
4. Marchenko O.A., Samokish A.O., Strebkova K.M. Features of personnel management in the field of tourism and hotel and restaurant industry. Retrieved from: http://www.market-infr.od.ua/journals/2018/17_2018_ukr/30.pdf
5. Orban-Lembryk L. E. (2010). Osnovy psykholohii upravlinnia [Bases of management psychology]. Ivano-Frankivsk : Plai, 426 [in Ukrainian].
6. Sytnyk N.I. (2009). Upravlinnia personalom: navchalnyi posibnyk dlia VNZ [Management a personnel]. Kyiv : Inkos, 472 [in Ukrainian].
7. Sobolev V. H. (2011). Tekhnolohyy еffektyvnoho upravlenyia personalom [Technologies for effective personnel management]. Upravlinnia rozvytkom – Development management, 6 (82), 162-164 [in Ukrainian].
8. Tiutlikova V. V. (2010). Rozvytok tekhnolohii upravlinnia trudovym potentsialom personalu na demokratychnykh zasadakh [Development of technologies for managing the labor potential of staff on a democratic basis]. Upravlinnia rozvytkom – Development management. 6 (82), 116-121 [in Ukrainian].
9. Kharasova A.S., Blazhenkova N.M. (2015) Tekhnolohyia pryniatyia upravlencheskykh reshenyi v teoryy y praktyke menedzhmenta [Management decision making technology in management theory and practice]. Lyderstvo i menedzhment - Leadership and management. 2(2), 99-110. – doi: 10.18334/lim.2.2.598 [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "