IDEOLOGICALLY-EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL ASPECTS OF TOURISM SPECIALISTS’ TRAINING IN THE PROCESS OF TEACHING THE COURSE OF «PHILOSOPHY»
YAROVYI Anatolii – Candidate of Philosophy Sciences, Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National
Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3, Soniachna Str., е-mail: email@example.com)
In the article the role of ideological, methodological and cultural factors in the process of tourism education while training the specialists of the first (Bachelor) level of higher education in specialty 242 "Tourism" is examined. The author states the deepening of democratization processes in the system of higher education in Ukraine, giving more independence and autonomy to higher educational institutions. Such tendencies are revealing the ability of universities and their graduation departments to develop the standards for educational activities themselves-educational and professional programs (EPP), on the basis of which the corresponding models of a specialist are developed. Besides, such approaches are implemented in educational activities for the preparation of specialists of the first (Bachelor) level of higher education in specialty 242 "Tourism".
On the basis of the analysis of the content of the basic normative document - the educational and professional program on the training of specialists - bachelors in the specialty "Tourism", and in particular, its IV section "List of competences of the graduate", the consideration of mechanisms for their provision in the process of teaching the course of "Philosophy". The author points out the peculiarity of philosophy as an academic discipline and its role in providing professional education in general, including tourism education. The main priority of studying the academic discipline "Philosophy" by the students - bachelors is expressed in providing the humanistic ideological and methodological basis of the process of tourism education itself. Such a thesis is not simply abstractly declared, but is given a scientific justification by selecting from the list of competencies of the main general competencies as well as monitoring the mechanisms of their provision by mastering the content of philosophical discipline by the students.
The process of formation of ideological positions of future tourism specialists is more closely considered in the article. The role of rational and emotional-sensory components of human thinking in the formation of the worldview is indicated. It is suggested that the basic component of the human ideology is persuasion, and therefore the worldview is considered not just as a system of knowledge, but a system of beliefs, evaluations and understanding of the system of nature, society and individual in the whole integration of living space by the person.
In analyzing the mechanisms of formation of ideological positions of future tourism specialists, the author emphasizes the necessity to be aware of the specifics of the tourism industry itself and a deeper understanding of the phenomenon of tourism and its social functions. Tourism is not only journeys and entertainment, but a serious work on the integration of human spirituality. It is in the direction of the development of spiritual potential that it is necessary to consider the content and social functions of tourism as a specific form of social activity.
The analysis of the role of philosophy in ensuring the critical thinking of tourism specialists, the formation of their social responsibility and a high level of self-awareness is rather important. The author reviews the relevant topics from the course "Philosophy", on the results of which students form general and professional competence. This subject refers to the section "Social Philosophy", in which a whole range of problems of social development is examined, the social structure of society, the problems of social mobility, processes of socialization of the individual, and others are analyzed.
One of the components of the academic course "Philosophy" is the section of the methodology, in which a complex of problems associated with the study of the science development processes is analyzed. In the process of scientific research a system of methods (both general and partial), which in their unity form the methodological basis of the science, is of great importance. Thanks to the study of the course of "Philosophy" students-bachelors learn the system of methods and master the skills of methodological analysis of this science in general.
In the article the possibilities of modeling and forecasting in professional training of tourist specialists, which is an important factor in ensuring their competitiveness in the market of tourist services, are considered.
- Zakon Ukrainy «Pro vyshchu osvitu» vid 01.07.2014. №1556-VII.
- Zakon Ukrainy «Pro turyzm» vid 15.09.1995.№324/95-V.
- Vynohradova O.V. Turyzm – yak predmet naukovykh doslidzhen u konteksti pidhotovky vysokokvalifikovanykh kadriv. / O.V. Vynohradova // Visnyk Luhanskoho natsionalnoho universytetu im. T. Shevchenka. Seriia: Pedahohichni nauky. – 2013. – №18. – S. 26-33.
- Knodel L.V. Suchasna kontseptsiia systemy turystychnoi osvity / L.V. Knodel// Pedahohika i psykholohiia formuvannia tvorchoi osobystosti: problemy i poshuky: zb. nauk. prats.- Kyiv, 2004.- Vyp. 32.-S. 338-343.tsi
- Lukianova L.H. Osvita v turyzmi: navch.-metod. posib. / L. H. Lukianova. – K.: Vyshcha shkola, 2008. – 719 s.
- Rabadanova Ya.M. Osoblyvosti pidhotovky fakhivtsiv turystychnoi haluzi. / Ya.M. Rabadanova // Upravlinnia rozvytkom. – 2012. – №5. – S. 165-167.
- Sakun L.V. Teoryia y praktyka podhotovky spetsyalystov sferы turyzma v razvytыkh stranakh myra: Monohrafyia.-K.: MAUP, 2004.- 285 s.
- Fedorchenko V.K. Pidhotovka fakhivtsiv dlia sfery turyzmu: Teoretychni i metodychni aspekty:[monohrafiia] / Volodymyr Kyrylovych Fedorchenko.-K. :Vyshcha shk., 2002.-247 c.
- Chorna L.V. Vymohy do zmistu ta form pidhotovky maibutnikh fakhivtsiv turystychnoi haluzi v SShA/ L.V.Chorna// Visnyk Cherkaskoho universytetu.-2009.-Vyrusk 148.-s.7-12.
- Shpachenko Y.A. Ynnovatsyonnaia sostavliaiushchaia professyonalnoi podhotovky spetsyalystov dlia sferы sotsyalno-kulturnoho servysa y turyzma/ Y.A. Shpachenko// Vesnyk THP.-2011.-№2.-S.74-78.
- Standart vyshchoi osvity za spetsialnistiu 242 «Turyzm» haluzi znan 24 «Sfera obsluhovuvannia» dlia pershoho (bakalavrskoho) rivnia vyshchoi osvity. – Nakaz MONU №1068 vid 04.10.2018.
- Pazenok V.S. Filosofiia turyzmu: navch. posib. / V. S. Pazenok, V. Ye. Fedorchenko. – K.: Kondor, 2004. – S. 7-29.
- Babarytska V. K Menedzhment turyzmu. Turopereitynh. Poniatiino-terminolohichni osnovy, servisne zabezpechennia turproduktu: navch. posib. – K.: Alterpres, 2004. – 288 s.
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "