INFORMATION ECONOMY: A NEW PARADIGM FOR ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT
KOTKALOVA-LYTVYN Inna - Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Marketing and Agrarian Business Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, Vinnytsia
The article investigates the nature and content of the information economy, which, at the present stage of the global ecosystem, changing the traditional narratives of economic theory. The influence of post-industrial society on the origin of paradigm positions of the information economy and its ecosystem is considered. The author stressed the relevance of the chosen theme as forming the conceptual provisions of the information economy requires an appropriate reflection of these processes in economic theory. Economic theory must answer questions about the emergence of a new quality in the traditional socio-economic institutions (companies, markets and states) in the information economy.
The author systematized conceptual provisions of foreign and domestic scientists on the nature and content of the information economy in the context of the evolution of the economic development of this paradigm (since inception theory in the 60s of the twentieth century to modern theoretical and methodological developments). This article was singled out are the dominant information economy: the development of knowledge based on the use of information and communication technologies; development of Internet and network structures; transformation of information into key resource production; increased investment in information and innovation sectors.
Based on research, the author concluded that the information economy - not just post-industrial wave of development is a separate, independent paradigm of world economic outlook, which is the result of evolutionary changes in the technological, economic, political the general international level. Most economists consider the information economy as a special type of economy that is focused on the creation and use of information using modern information and communication technology, which enables a gradual transition to didzhytalizatsiyi all economic processes.
Keywords: information economy, economic theory, economic outlook, digital economy, post-industrial society, information type economy.
- Bell, D. (1973). The Coming of Post-industrial Society: A Venture of Social Forecasting. New York: Basic Books. [in English].
- Bzhezynskyi, Zb. Mezhdu dvumia vekamy: rol Ameryky v eru tekhnotronyky. [Between Two Centuries: America's Role in the Age of Technotronics]. Moscow. [in Russian]
- Toffler, A. (1980). The Third Wave. New York: Bantam Books. [in English].
- Shkarlet, S.M. (2014). Informatsiina ekonomika yak osnova sotsialno-ekonomichnoi reheneratsii Ukrainy. [Information economics as the basis of social and economic regeneration of Ukraine]. Ekonomika Ukrainy, vol.11(636), pp. 51-60. [in Ukrainian].
- Baranov, A.M. (2016) Ynformatsyonnaia ekonomyka: ystoryko-metodolohycheskye osnovanyia. [Information Economics: historical and methodological foundation]. Journal of Economic History and History of Economics, vol.17, no.2, pp. 297 – 318. [in Russian].
- Aleksanian, A. H. (2018). Informatsiina ekonomika: vplyv na mozhlyvosti liudskoho rozvytku. [Information economics: the impact on the ability of human development]. Sotsialno-trudovi vidnosyny: teoriia ta praktyka: zb. nauk. pr. [in Ukrainian].
- Pryimak, V. (2014) Stanovlennia informatsiinoi ekonomiky v Ukraini ta sviti. [Formation of information economy in Ukraine and the world]. Visnyk Lvivskoho universytetu. Seriia ekonomichna, no.51, pp. 9 – 15. [in Ukrainian].
- Pydoimo, L. (2010) Sushchnost katehoryi «ynformatsyonnoe obshchestvo», «ynformatsyonnaia ekonomyka». [The essence of the categories "information society", "information economy"]. Sovremennaia ekonomyka: problemu y reshenyia, vol. 4(4), pp. 112-117. [in Russian].
- Brynjolfsson, E., Kahin, B. (2000) Understanding the Digital Economy: Data, Tools, and Research. Massachusetts, and London, England: The MIT Press. in English]. https://doi.org/10.7551/mitpress/6986.001.0001
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "