INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN BUSINESS STRUCTURES
BEREZUK Sergey – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of the Administrative Management and Alternative Energy Sources Department, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, Vinnytsia, 3,Sonyachna str., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
ONISHСHENKO Marharyta – associate professor of the Department of Management Sumy State University (40007, Sumy, Rimskogo-Korsakova Str. 2, 40007, Sumy, Ukraine. e-mail: email@example.com).
The article deals with the foreign and domestic experience of IT market development from the point of view of informatization of society as one of the most characteristic features of modern development of public relations, when the intellectual component becomes the basis for further improvement of scientific and technical and technological developments. The main distinctive features of the forms of appropriation and alienation of the information product in society are determined. The attention is focused on the structure of the world market of information and telecommunication services, the dynamics of their exports, the dominant demand of the world IT market for software, IT services and general IT.
The main trends in the development of the Ukrainian IT industry, its problems and prospects are noted. The level of development of Ukrainian IT market in different segments is determined. It is concluded that the IT market of Ukraine is largely represented by the provision of services by domestic IT-specialists to foreign corporations in the form of outsourcing. The role of information as a sign of informatization of the economy and its impact on all sectors of productive and non-productive spheres of activity is emphasized. It is noted that the informatization of the economy has an impact on various spheres of public life, creating a material basis for the automation of management processes, which ultimately makes this process more perfect and productive. These changes in the perception of information are associated with the transformation of it into a productive resource, and thus - a factor in social production. It is emphasized that in the current conditions the essence of economic relations in society is determined not by capital, but by the process of accumulation and usage of knowledge. The world experience in the formation of the domestic model of information technology and services is analyzed. Prospects for further research of the domestic IT industry are identified.
1. Gorbatyi, I.V. (2017). Modeli yakosti poslug telekomunikatsiinyh merezh [Models of quality of services of telecommunication networks]. Bulletin of Computer Science and Information Technology, no. 1., pp. 192-200.
2. Drucker, Peter F (2007) Zadachi menedzhmenta v XXI [Tasks of management in XXI]. Moscow: “Williams” publishing house. [in Russian].
3. Diatlov S.A. (1998). Informatsionniie osnovy ekonomicheskih otnosheniy [Information bases of economic relations]. The humanities, ISEP RAN, no. 2. pp. 25-34.
4. Zagornaya, T.O. (2011). Analiticheskiy podhod k otsenke urovnia razvitiia informatsionnogo sektora ekonomiki [Analytical approach to estimation of development level of informative sector in economy]. Bulletin of the International Nobel Economic Forum, no. 1(4), pp. 119-129.
5. IT (global market), available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2378 (Last accessed: 27.05.2019).
6. IT-Industry: Trends and Forecast Development, available at:: http://euinfocenter.rada.gov.ua/uploads/documents/29337.pdf (Last accessed: 26.05.2020).
7. IT- Іndustriya vyishla na druge mistse v ukrainskomu eksporti poslug, available at: https://www.epravda.com.ua/news/2018/10/30/642128/.
(Last accessed: 25.05.2019).
8. Melnik, L.G. (2005). Sotsialno-ekonomicheskie problemy informatsionnogo obschestva [Socio-economic problems of informative society]. Sumy: Universitetskaya Kniga. [in Russian].
9. Stoylovska, O.M. (2012). Informatsіyne zabezpechennya strategichnogo upravlіnnya ta planuvannya na pіdpryiemstvі [Information support of strategic management and planning at the enterprise]. Bulletin of Khmelnytskyi National University, no. 4, vol. 3, pp. 265-266.
10. Tkachova A.V. Specific and tendencies of development of the information sector of the economy of Ukraine. available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=2378 (Last accessed: 5.05.2019)
11. E. Toffler (2002) Tretya volna [The Third Wave]. Moscow: AST. [in Russian]
12. Ukrainian IT-market: the results of 2017 and prospects 2018, available at: https://dou.ua/lenta/articles/2017-summary/ (Last accessed: 25.05.2020)
13. Inozemtseva N.N. (ed.) (1979) Ekonomicheskie teorii i tseli obschestva [Economic theories and goals of society]. Moscow: Progress. [in Russian]
14. ITC: UNComtrade,WorldBank, available at: https://wits.worldbank.or. (Last accessed: 22.05.2020)
15. Gartner, available at: http:// gartner.com. (Last accessed: 20.05.2020) https://mind.ua/news/20208107-eksport-ukrayinskogo-it-za-2019-rik-zris-na-30 (Last accessed: 25.05.2020)
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "