INNOVATION-INVESTMENT ACTIVITY AS A FACTOR OF DEVELOPMENT OF THE RESOURCE-SAVING TECHNOLOGIES
BABYNA Olha – Lecturer of the Department of Agrarian Management, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (21008, 3 Sonyachna st, Vinnytsia, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article investigates innovation and investment activity from the standpoint of development of resource-saving technologies. The review of existing approaches to the interpretation of basic concepts that shape the essence of innovation and investment activity, in particular, "investment", "investment activity", "innovation activity", "innovation" is carried out. Systematic approaches to the definition of "investment" and "innovation" in the scientific literature. Clarification of the above concepts in accordance with the logic of the study and the systematization of definitions of different types of resource-saving innovations. It is analyzed that the modern problems of innovation-investment activity as a factor of development of resource-saving technologies are largely caused by deficiencies in the formation of an effective mechanism for managing innovative projects, the lack of integrated approaches to regulating the composition, forms and elements of innovation-investment activities, not developed tools and life-cycle assessments of resource-saving innovations. The necessity of carrying out scientific researches in the given field, search of directions of development of resource-saving technologies that will contribute to increase of investment attractiveness and business activity, obtaining of commercial effect from introduction of resource-saving technologies is substantiated. The system of principles of resource saving in innovation-investment activity is developed. It is concluded that innovations based on resource-saving technologies are innovative solutions to problems of the local level, which are characterized by such qualities as low cost, high utility and resource efficiency, high competitiveness. This definition, which is a synthesis of the above ideas about resource-saving innovations, we consider the most accurate and complex. Such innovations are necessary in the face of acute social problems and limited resources, and in Ukrainian realities they can be launched into mass production.
1. Kaletnik H. M., Honcharuk T. V. (2013). Innovatsiyne zabezpechennya rozvytku biopalyvnoyi haluzi: svitovyy ta vitchyznyanyy dosvid. [Innovation Provision of Development of the Bio-Fuel Industry: World and Domestic Experience]. Biznes Inform, 9, 155-160 [in Ukrainian].
2. Honcharuk Inna, Babyna Olha (2020). Dominant trends of innovation and investment activities in the development of alternative energy sources. East European Scientific Journal. №2(54). Р. 6-12 [in Poland].
3. Zakon Ukrainy « Pro investytsiynu diyalʹnistʹ» [The Law of Ukraine «On the investment activity»]. (n.d.). zakon.rada.gov.ua. URL: http://zakon1.rada.gov.ua/laws/ show/47 (data zvernennia: 22.10.2019). [in Ukrainian].
4. Holov, S. F. (2000). Mizhnarodni standarty bukhhaltersʹkoho obliku [International accounting standards]. Kyiv: Federation of Professional Accountants and Auditors of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
5. Fedulova, L.I. (2013). Innovatsiyna ekonomika [Innovative economy]. Kyiv: Lybid Publishing House [in Ukrainian].
6. Peresada, A.A. (2009). Upravlinnya investytsiynym protsesom [Investment process management]. Kyiv: Libra [in Ukrainian].
7. Moskvin, S.O. (2013). Proektnyy analiz [Project analysis]. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
8. Mykhaylichenko H.I. (2012). Innovatsiynyy rozvytok turystychnykh pidpryyemstv: napryamy zmin ta faktory vplyvu. Ekonomika. Upravlinnya. Innovatsiyi – Economy. Management. Innovation. 1 (7) URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ eui_2012_1_34 [in Ukrainian].
9. Tyumina, D.S. (2014). Puti povysheniya konkurentosposobnosti indiyskikh kompaniy na osnove postroyeniya innovatsionnykh biznes-modeley [Ways to increase the competitiveness of Indian companies through the construction of innovative business models]. Problems of the modern economy. Novosibirsk, 18.
91–98 [in Russian].
10. Fathutdinov, R.A. (2013). Innovatsionnyy menedzhment [Innovation Management]. St. Petersburg: Peter [in Russian].
11. Ratner, S.V. (2011). Primeneniye kontseptsii berezhlivogo proizvodstva pri razrabotke produktovykh innovatsiy [The application of the concept of lean manufacturing in the development of product innovations]. Innovation, 4. 59 – 63 [in Russian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "