INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF ENTERPRISES OF THE FOOD INDUSTRY OF UKRAINE
KOVALENKO Olga – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Senior Research Fellow, Head of the department of economic research, Institute of Food Resources of NAAS of Ukraine (02002, 4А Yevhen Sverstyuk (Marina Raskova) st., Kyiv, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
НARBAR Zhanna – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor. Professor of the Department of Agrarian Management and Marketing, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University ((21000, 3 Pirogova St., Vinnytsia, e-mail: email@example.com).
The article summarizes and systematizes the features of innovative activity of food industry enterprises in Ukraine. The dynamics of the volume and structure of expenditures of food industry enterprises on innovations is analyzed. The importance of implementing marketing innovations, which are a priority for EU companies, has been clarified. In Ukraine, preference is given to technological and product innovations that give the fastest results. It is proved that the level of innovative activity of Ukrainian food industry enterprises is insufficient to ensure the development of the industry on the basis of an innovative model and effective modernization. Sources of financing of innovative activity of food industry enterprises in Ukraine are characterized. It is established that the key source of funding for innovative development is the own funds of enterprises, which account for more than 80% of all resources.
The problems of innovation development in Ukraine are identified: political instability, lack of rule of law, difficulties in obtaining financial resources, low rates of introduction of information and communication technologies. The advantages of introducing innovations in the food industry are clarified: increase of labor productivity due to automation of production; improving product quality; expansion of product markets; increasing the competitiveness of products. The main results of innovation implementation are clarified: increase of assortment; improving product quality; preservation and expansion of traditional markets; growth of production capacities, reduction of expenses. The priority tasks of the state regulation of innovative development for the near future are determined: stimulation of innovative activity; improving the system of protection of intellectual property rights; development of the state strategy of innovative development of the food industry; preservation and development of human resources.
2. Innovation activity in Ukraine in 2019 : scientific and analytical report. Available at : https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/innovatsii-transfer-tehnologiy/2020/08/za-2019-1-1.pdf (accessed : 9.12.2020).
3. Krysanov, D.F. Innovatsiina diialnist pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy [Innovative activity of food industry enterprises of Ukraine]. Available at : http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/vkpnuen_2011_4_30.pdf (accessed : 10.12.2020).
4. Berdar, M.M. (2018). Otsinka innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy [Estimation of innovative development of enterprises of the food industry of Ukraine]. Investytsii : praktyka ta dosvid – Investments : practice and experience, 12, 20–26. [in Ukrainian].
5. Harbar, V.A. (2019). Analiz innovatsiinoi aktyvnosti pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy [Analysis of innovative activity of food industry enterprises of Ukraine]. Ahrosvit – Agrosvit, 20, 38–44. [in Ukrainian].
6. Mokhonko, H., Klymenko K. Stan rozvytku innovatsiinoho potentsialu pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti v Ukraini [The state of development of innovative potential of food industry enterprises in Ukraine]. Proceedings of the Biznes, innovatsii, menedzhment : problemy ta perspektyvy (Ukraine, Kiev, 2020), Kiev, Biznes, innovatsii, menedzhmen t: problemy ta perspektyvy, 184–185. [in Ukrainian].
7. Fyliuk, H.M. (2016). Bariery na shliakhu innovatsiinoho rozvytku vitchyznianykh promyslovykh pidpryiemstv ta yikh podolannia [Barriers to the innovative development of domestic industrial enterprises and their overcoming]. Naukovyi visnyk : Ekonomika i rehiony Poltavskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytet imeni Yuriia Kondratiuka – Scientific Bulletin : Economics and Regions of Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava National Technical University, 4, 10–15. [in Ukrainian].
8. Global Innovation Index 2019. Ukraine. Available at : https://www.wipo.int/edocs/pubdocs/en/wipo_pub_gii_2019/ua.pdf (accessed : 8.12.2020).
9. The Global Competitiveness Report 2019. Available at : http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2019.pdf (accessed : 8.12.2020).
10. Readiness for the Future of Production Report 2018. Available at : http://www3.weforum.org/docs/FOP_Readiness_Report_2018.pdf (accessed : 8.12.2020).
11. The state of innovation and technology transfer activities in Ukraine in 2018: analytical report. Available at : https://mon.gov.ua/storage/app/media/innovatsii-transfer-tehnologiy/2019/07/03/stan-innov-diyaln-2018f.pdf (accessed : 11.12.2020).
12. Ruban, D.A. (2017). Korruptsyia kak faktor y sledstvye razvytyia ynnovatsyonnыkh system [Corruption as a factor and consequence of the development of innovation systems] Vestnyk UrFU. Seryia эkonomyka y upravlenye – UrFU Bulletin. Economics and Management Series, 2, 265–287. [in Russian].
13. Dyskina, A.A., Bohachenko, Ya.V. (2016). Napriamy stymuliuvannia innovatsiinoho rozvytku pidpryiemstv kharchovoi promyslovosti v Ukraini [Directions for stimulating innovative development of food industry enterprises in Ukraine]. Hlobalni ta natsionalni problemy ekonomiky – Global and national problems of the economy, 10, 582–585. [in Ukrainian].
14. Marmul, L.O. Innovatsiini zasady rozvytku kharchovoi promyslovosti Ukrainy [Innovative principles of development of the food industry of Ukraine]. Available at : https://www.pdaa.edu.ua/sites/default/files/nppdaa/10/8.pdf (accessed : 11.12.2020).
15. Sychevskyi, M.P. (2019). Kharchova promyslovist yak osnova prodovolchoi bezpeky ta rozvytku derzhavy [Food industry as a basis for food security and state development]. Kyiv Ahrarna nauka. 388 p. [in Ukrainian].
16. Kaletnik G. M., Honcharuk T. V. (2013). Innovatsiine zabezpechennia rozvytku biopalyvnoi haluzi: svitovyi ta vitchyznianyi dosvid [Innovative support of biofuel industry development: world and domestic experience]. Biznes Inform. №9. р. 155–160. [in Ukrainian].
17. Shpykuliak O.H., Hrytsaienko M.I. (2016). Rozvytok innovatsiinoi diialnosti v ahrarnii sferi: menedzhment ta efektyvnist [Development of innovative activity in the agricultural sphere: management and efficiency]: Monohrafiia. Kherson: OLDI-PLIuS, 424 р. [in Ukrainian].
071 Accounting and taxation
072 Finance, banking and insurance
076 Business, trade and exchange activities
241 Hotel, restaurant and catering
281 Public administration
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is included in the "List of Scientific Professional Editions of Ukraine".
The scientific edition is assigned the Category "Б" in the field of economics in specialties 051, 071, 072, 073, 075, 076, 241, 281
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” has a Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal “Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practice” is indexed in such database as Index Copernicus Value (https://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search/form)
The editorial board of the journal is guided by the principles of scientific, objectivity, professionalism, informational support of the most significant innovative researches, observance of standards of publishing ethics.
The purpose of the journal "Economics, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity» is the coverage of leading scientific ideas in the economic, financial and management activities of the sectors of the national economy and the involvement of representatives of the domestic and foreign scientific professional community.
Objectives of the journal:
- publication of research findings on innovation in the economy, financial and management spheres, innovation of production processes;
- expanding partnerships with international scientific publishing organizations;
- enhancing the culture of reviewing and annotating published material;
- adherence to editorial ethics.
Article publishing is a paid service. Cost for printing in professional publications in accordance with the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 2010 No. 796 "On approval of the list of paid services that can be provided by state educational institutions, other institutions of the educational system belonging to state and communal ownership" and the order Rector of the Higher Education University Mazura VA dated March 14, 2018 No. 93 “On setting the cost of printing in professional editions of the University”.
The cost of printing one page in professional editions of the university is 60 UAH.
An additional copy of the magazine with the mailing list costs 250 UAH.
Recipient: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University MFO 820172 Current account No. 31256282102055 Code 00497236 Bank State Treasury Service of Ukraine, Kyiv. VAT payer code 004972302286. Registration number 100271744. Purpose of payment: for printing an article in the journal: ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity "
It was founded in 1997 under the name "Bulletin of the Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute". In 2010-2014 he was published under the title “Collection of scientific works of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University”.
From 2015 ”Economy, finances, management: Topical issues of science and practical activity” (Certificate of State Registration of Mass Media No. 21154-10954 of PR as of December 31, 2014)
The journal is the successor to the edition ”Collection of Scientific Papers of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Economic Sciences. "